Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Alatar Bought Crunchy Delicious Eels. Feeding Gollum Helped Invigorate Jack-o'-lanterns, Kaleidoscopes and Llamas. Morgoth Never
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Alatar Bought Crunchy Delicious Eels. Feeding Gollum Helped Invigorate Jack-o'-lanterns, Kaleidoscopes and Llamas. Morgoth Never Opened

[Edited on 06/21/2013 by Lindarielwen]
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Alatar Bought Crunchy Delicious Eels. Feeding Gollum Helped Invigorate Jack-o'-lanterns, Kaleidoscopes and Llamas. Morgoth Never Opened Pippin's
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Alatar Bought Crunchy Delicious Eels. Feeding Gollum Helped Invigorate Jack-o'-lanterns, Kaleidoscopes and Llamas. Morgoth Never Opened Pippin's Quality
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Alatar Bought Crunchy Delicious Eels. Feeding Gollum Helped Invigorate Jack-o'-lanterns, Kaleidoscopes and Llamas. Morgoth Never Opened Pippin's Quality Roses
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Alatar Bought Crunchy Delicious Eels. Feeding Gollum Helped Invigorate Jack-o'-lanterns, Kaleidoscopes and Llamas. Morgoth Never Opened Pippin's Quality Roses Seeing
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Alatar Bought Crunchy Delicious Eels. Feeding Gollum Helped Invigorate Jack-o'-lanterns, Kaleidoscopes and Llamas. Morgoth Never Opened Pippin's Quality Roses Seeing The
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Alatar Bought Crunchy Delicious Eels. Feeding Gollum Helped Invigorate Jack-o'-lanterns, Kaleidoscopes and Llamas. Morgoth Never Opened Pippin's Quality Roses Seeing The Ugly
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Alatar Bought Crunchy Delicious Eels. Feeding Gollum Helped Invigorate Jack-o'-lanterns, Kaleidoscopes and Llamas. Morgoth Never Opened Pippin's Quality Roses Seeing The Ugly Vultures
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Alatar Bought Crunchy Delicious Eels. Feeding Gollum Helped Invigorate Jack-o'lanterns, Kaleidoscopes and Llamas. Morgoth Never Opened Pippin's Quality Roses Seeing The Ugly Vultures Watching
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Alatar Bought Crunchy Delicious Eels. Feeding Gollum Helped Invigorate Jack-o'lanterns, Kaleidoscopes and Llamas. Morgoth Never Opened Pippin's Quality Roses Seeing The Ugly Vultures Watching X-Factor
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Alatar Bought Crunchy Delicious Eels. Feeding Gollum Helped Invigorate Jack-o'lanterns, Kaleidoscopes and Llamas. Morgoth Never Opened Pippin's Quality Roses Seeing The Ugly Vultures Watching X-Factor, Yawning
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Alatar Bought Crunchy Delicious Eels. Feeding Gollum Helped Invigorate Jack-o'-lanterns, Kaleidoscopes and Llamas. Morgoth Never Opened Pippin's Quality Roses Seeing The Ugly Vultures Watching X-Factor, Yawning Zestfully.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Aule
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Aule Bumped
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Aule Bumped Celebrimbor
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Aule Bumped Celebrimbor Down
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Aule Bumped Celebrimbor Down Elostirion
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Aule Bumped Celebrimbor Down Elostirion Finding
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Aule Bumped Celebrimbor Down Elostirion Finding Gems
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Aule Bumped Celebrimbor Down Elostirion, Finding Gems Hiding

*Hugs Drogo Baggins*
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Aule Bumped Celebrimbor Down Elostirion, Finding Gems Hiding Inside
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Aule Bumped Celebrimbor Down Elostirion, Finding Gems Hiding Inside Jaffles
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
what is Jaffles?

Aule Bumped Celebrimbor Down Elostirion, Finding Gems Hiding Inside Jaffles Knowingly
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
A jaffle is a toasted sandwich traditionally made in a jaffle iron - a type of closed metal skillet. A fresh sandwich is enclosed in the jaffle iron and then the jaffle iron is placed either on a stove or in a camp fire.

Aule Bumped Celebrimbor Down Elostirion, Finding Gems Hiding Inside Jaffles Knowingly, Legolas
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you for the information, Lord_Sauron. Now I am hungry.

Aule Bumped Celebrimbor Down Elostirion, Finding Gems Hiding Inside Jaffles Knowlingly, Legolas Managed
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Aule Bumped Celebrimbor Down Elostirion, Finding Gems Hiding Inside Jaffles Knowlingly, Legolas Managed Nodding
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Aule Bumped Celebrimbor Down Elostirion, Finding Gems Hiding Inside Jaffles Knowingly, Legolas Managed Nodding Off
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Aule Bumped Celebrimbor Down Elostirion, Finding Gems Hiding Inside Jaffles Knowingly, Legolas Managed Nodding Off Proudly
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Aule Bumped Celebrimbor Down Elostirion, Finding Gems Hiding Inside Jaffles Knowingly, Legolas Managed Nodding Off Proudly and Quietly
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Aule Bumped Celebrimbor Down Elostirion, Finding Gems Hiding Inside Jaffles Knowingly, Legolas Managed Nodding Off Proudly and Quietly. Radagast
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Aule Bumped Celebrimbor Down Elostirion, Finding Gems Hiding Inside Jaffles Knowingly, Legolas Managed Nodding Off Proudly and Quietly. Radagast Stumped
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Aule Bumped Celebrimbor Down Elostirion, Finding Gems Hiding Inside Jaffles Knowingly, Legolas Managed Nodding Off Proudly and Quietly. Radagast Stumped Thorin
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Aule Bumped Celebrimbor Down Elostirion, Finding Gems Hiding Inside Jaffles Knowingly, Legolas Managed Nodding Off Proudly and Quietly. Radagast Stumped Thorin Until
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Aule Bumped Celebrimbor Down Elostirion, Finding Gems Hiding Inside Jaffles Knowingly, Legolas Managed Nodding Off Proudly and Quietly. Radagast Stumped Thorin Until Varda
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email