Send Message
I would have preferred a Dragon ES

I will have to choose a Fell Beast

Riding Smaug or Ancalagon
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
SMAUGIE all the way!

Stuffing yourself with the dwarves or eating nothing at all with the elveses.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Well, since I do not want to get into a food fight, I pick eating nothing at all with the Elveses. Just being with them will be enough for me, food or not.

Cutting the One Ring from Sauron's hand or slicing the head off an orc?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Well ... I wouldn't disfigure my Commander so it would have to be slicing the head off an Orc.

Stealing the Silmarils, or stealing The One Ring?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I would steal The One Ring and take it to the fires of Mount Doom, throw it in and rid Middle Earth of Sauron once and for all.

Riding on the same horse with Eomer or Faramir.

My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
FARAMIR!!!
He's beautiful!!!
Hmmmmm...

Fly on an eagle or a Nazgul???

"A sprinter learning to wait."
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
Definitely and eagle. I bet nazguls smell and I would have to wear earplugs
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Taps Lego on his shoulder* *ahem* You didn't give me a choice.... So I'll just do one for the next person...

Going shopping with Arwen or Eowyn?
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Arwen, we could go downtown, she could probably afford to actually buy something

Shoveling snow on the lonely mountain or in the shire.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
In the Shire. I get to spend time with happy hobbits! The Shire would looks so pretty in the winter!

Bake cookies with Fili or Kili?
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
I would bake cookies with Kili

Gardening in Rivendell or the Shire?
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I will garden in the Shire. I will grow some pumpkins!

Picking mushrooms with Pippin or Radagast?
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Pippin. Radagast might pick something poisonous, or only for hedgehogs or something like that.

Singing lessons from Eowyn or Legolas?
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Legolas.

Steal fireworks with Merry or Pippin?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Pippin. Definitely. His face when he gets into trouble! So adorably sweet! Plus it would be a load of fun, we could blow up a tent or launch a table into space or something like that!

Kill an oliphaunt with Gimli or Gloin?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I think I will pick Gloin. It would be awesome to meet Gimli's father!

Learn to speak Elvish from Elrond or Aragorn?
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Elrond, he's much more patient.

Quenya or Sindarin?
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Quenya....(I started with Sindarin and strayed to Quenya)

Going to Mordor with Aragorn or Saruman?
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Aragorn! Not so evil, better looking, less likely to kill you...

Shoving Faramir or Eowyn into Mount Doom? And yes, you do have to pick one.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, gee thanks...I will give Faramir a shove.

Reading The Children of Hurin or Unfinished Tales?
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
I've already read Unfinished Tales, so I'll read the Children of Hurin.

A dark trek through Moria or a dangerous walk through the Dead Marshes?

"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I will go for a nice walk in the dark through Moria, maybe I will find some Mithril.

Running joyfully through the plains of Rohan or swimming in the Anduin River?
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Swimming in the Anduin. Running would be fun, but I might run into a horse or fall down a rabbit hole or something like that.

Being put in a prison in the Elven Halls of Mirkwood or in Erebor?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, I will take the prison of the Elves in Mirkwood. Once they notice my pointy ears, they will let me out.

Would you rather mine for Mithril in Moria or hunt for mushrooms in the Shire?

wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
The mushrooms! Hee hee

Would you rather... erm... hmm... schmargle...
Sing in front of a group of elves or dwarves?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I will sing in front of a group of Dwarves. I do not think they would be as critical of my singing as the Elves might.

Would you rather ride in a barrel with Dwalin or Thorin?
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
THORIN!!!! Duhhhh!!! HOTTIE!!! hahahahaha just kidding

Have a dance party with Tauriel or Legolas???
"A sprinter learning to wait."
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Tauriel (and "elf maidens", ha ha easy one.
Joking, just think legolas has become less cool (I know I know)

Would you rather meet ulmo or aulë
finally figured out how to do the ë

[Edited on 12/17/2013 by PSK]
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Since I love the ocean, Ulmo.

Would you rather ride Rochallor, or Nahar?
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Rochallor > Fingolfin
Nahar > Orome

Nahar

I think Nahar, a Valar's horse, would get me WAY MORE right of way.

Would you rather be Boromir or Faramir?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Boromir ........ just because

Would you rather go on a quest with Bilbo, or Túrin?
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Turin

Would you rather lead the attack against Gondolin or against Doriath
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Doriath – after Elwe had been killed and Melian left ME. Lots of trees to hide behind, no huge walls to scale.

Would you rather be Meriadoc or Peregrin?
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Peregrin. Even though he seems so sad when he gets into trouble or is separated from Merry...

Would you rather have a silmaril or a ring off power?
Erwedraith
Council Member
Send Message
A silmaril! Just holding the jewel that was made my Fëanor would be a dream come true!

Would you rather ride an mamukil into battle or a Nazgul-bird(not sure of the name)?
"Some believe that it is only great power that can hold evil in check. But that is not what I've found. I found it is the small things. Every day deeds by ordinary folk that keeps the darkness at bay." - Gandalf
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email