Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1617181920Last >>
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
does not

TAAM seems to have lightning bolts coming out of it.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Oh dear

TAAM is bright
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is also looks like an Eye from this angle.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is probably standing and should sit down for a change.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is a descendant of Luthien
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM was forged in secret.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM might have been the cause (blinkie stuff and all) of my notebook's rechargeable batteries nosediving in capacity when not attached to the power cord.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM can't see for those blinkies
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM fits anyone's finger.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM cannot fit on anyones finger but I have the feeling that she could wrap some people around her pinky finger.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You really come up with some good stuff.

I do not know what material TAAM is made from.

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM need constant battery replacement.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I am going to get TAAM a nice pair of sunglasses.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is a descendant of Galadriel
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is one of the five Istari.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM did not know that the Precious is made of gold, evil, malice, and fire. Ow! It burns us!
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM rings.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM stares
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is new
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM has increased the sale of sunglasses.
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I would like to know where TAAM is. The setting is beautiful.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I can't see TAAM's setting for that bright light.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM has been corrupted.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM has redefined blinders
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM has gone from being Smauged to being Smaug.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
clever!

TAAM has not blinked in ages.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is trying not to laugh during something serious.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
Lindarielwen said:I would like to know where TAAM is. The setting is beautiful. - It is in Northern Virginia at a place called Great Falls

the TAAM above me will laugh and snort fire out of his nose.
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I wonder if TAAM is wearing boots.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I know TAAM is not wearing boots.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
I'm certain the TAAM does not bother with any kind of footwear.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM should get himself a cowboy hat
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM should get a hat (dim the blinkies a bit)
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Buying a fitting hat could be a major problem for TAAM.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM really needs to concentrate on looking at something else.

[Edited on 10/04/2014 by Lindarielwen]
<< First1617181920Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email