Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First7891011Last >>
Author Topic:
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM seems to have tiny lightning bolts coming from its headpiece.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Eusonia
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM depicts a very cute wolf.
I miss you. I miss you both. I miss you every week, ever day, every hour, every minute. Every second I shatter once more under the weight I have to carry. My heart bleeds afresh from this old wound.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is sooo cute!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
TAAM is, well, blank.
Eusonia
Council Member
Send Message
findemaxam48 said:TAAM is sooo cute!

It is kinda of my brother

TAAM depicts the writing from the ring... cool!

[Edited on 03/30/2014 by Eusonia]
I miss you. I miss you both. I miss you every week, ever day, every hour, every minute. Every second I shatter once more under the weight I have to carry. My heart bleeds afresh from this old wound.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is new and is also wonderful.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Eusonia
Council Member
Send Message
I just cant stop watching TAAM...
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is a tribute to a dear little boy.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM will still be the same when everyone else has changed theirs a million times...
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
How right you are.

TAAM shows how much TPAM likes wolves.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM shows how much TPAM likes sparkles!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
'Tis true

TAAM seems to be calling to me.

[Edited on 03/31/2014 by Lindarielwen]
Eusonia
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM has had the top of her head sliced off by a white laser.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is looking off into the distance.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM needs to get a picture!!! :O
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM has changed some time recently.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
TAAM is giving me the evil eye.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM has the writing from the One Ring and...a Sauron in the center? I think. It matches TPAM quite well, me thinks.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is *frozen* in time.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is hypnotized by its own blinking headgear.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is hypnotized by my blinking headgear
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is waiting for Aragorn to come and see how sparkly she is.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM should get rid of her winter coat pretty soon, at least where I live.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is someone absolutely ancient... far more ancient than he looks.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is like a pillow I have with a wolf on it.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM has flawless makeup and hair.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is lonely.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM smiles but her eyes look sad.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Just like my real life.

TAAM just stands and stares into the distance.

[Edited on 04/26/2014 by Lindarielwen]
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM allows TPAM to drive at night without using the (thingy's) headlights.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Twice now, I have laughed at something you said today.

TAAM needs to take a nap.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I bet TAAM switches the headgear off when no one is looking... I will have to set up some CCTV so I can catch it on camera.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is thinking about dinner.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM has noticed that too much of the flashy stuff is up front, and does not help in backing up into a parking space much.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is thinking about taking a nice ride in a pick-up truck
<< First7891011Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email