Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Post Looking Back
on: January 01, 2014 11:03
This is a thread where you can post anything you still have that you made in the past. It could be a drawing, a picture, a video, a memory, or a story/poem you wrote. This will be a cool way to see how you've changed or how you have improved in certain areas of your life.
-Rodwen
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Here's some pictures of Ethylynn, lotrelessar, findemaxa and I.

This is all three of us sisters (we've changed ALOT since then). lotrelessar94 on the left, EthylynnGreenleaf in the middle and me, Rodwen, on the right. We were apple picking at Becker Farms with our family.

This is a Christmas family picture with lotrelessar standing in the back, me on the left, our brother in the middle, and Ethylynn on the right.

"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Where am I?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
Well, don't have recent pictures, but I still have my children - now 30 and 26. I remember their births like it was yesterday and seems odd that they are grown and on their own now. I wish I had my stories that I wrote, but they are gone as I saved them on 3.5 floppy. It's fun to see various pictures of yourself and others from years ago and compare how much you've and they've changed.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I should find this one we girls have of us on Christmas...I wanna say...8 years ago? Yeah, 8, because I was 8 in the picture and Im almost 16 now.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
I have some of us, I just couldn't upload them all at the same time. This one is at Jellystone Camp about 6 years ago. There's our cousin Tyler on the left in the red, our brother Justin a bit behind him, Sam (lotrelessr) in the purple ear muffs, Sydney/me in the blue jacket in the front, Erika (Ethylynn) to the right of the bear thing, and Julia (findemaxa) to the right of her. So that's all of us and more!
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
And here's Julia eating a hot dog that she just cooked over the fire pit. *cuteness*

This is at the Buffalo Bisons field when they had horse rides not too long ago actually.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Ignore the ugly short hair.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I still don't know how to upload pictures...
But I wrote this poem... let me see... two years ago? Three? Something like that. It was for Home Economics, we had to write a poem or do a poster about why fish are good for you, only, being veggie, mine was slightly different:

Oh poor little fish
Lying still in the dish.
How can I bring myself to eat
Your flawless and untainted meat.

You have never done me ill
But for me you’ve been deprived of gill.
Yet there are reasons for your fate
Of lying on my dinner plate.

Fish makes my muscles big and strong,
Deters my brain away from wrong.
It makes me have a healthy heart,
Oh yes, dear fish, you play your part.

Eating it improves my sight,
So I’ll turn a blind eye to your plight.
It’s said to help the growth of cells,
Oh how I love those fishy smells.

Oh poor little fish
Lying still in the dish.
Though your future may seem glum
I will eat you up, yum yum!

Maybe I will call it 'To a Fish!' or something similar... It is kind of rubbish, but I did write it ages ago.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Awww, it's so cute, Wolfie!
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
Writing poems in Home Economics? Did you have to cook fish in English?

As to uploading pics to forums - you can't anymore. You have to put them on another site and just put a link here. There are plenty of image hosting sites out there e.g. tinypic.com, postimage.org.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Are you kidding Maxie? You're hair was SO adorable when it was short! I loved it! And Wolfie, I am a big fan of that poem. It's so cute! I wish I was that good at rhyming and stuff. Eh, never really gets better.
Okay so something is up with my memory because I have a snip-it of a poem I was coming up with that is stuck in my brain, it keeps repeating over and over and it's the only part I can remember of it. Here:

Maple grain, Round and neat
Thin white veins, My fingers meet

I think it might be describing my ukulele because it does have a wood grain and white nylon strings that might be the "thin white veins." I don't know. See if you can figure it out. RIDDLE TIME!!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Ha, I think so.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
And I hate my short hair! It's so much nicer now.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
It is much better now, but I still liked it short! You looked cute!
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
OH OH OHH!!! MAXIE!! I found our Saddle Club reenactment on the computer!! Should I put it on here!!!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
YES!!!!!!!!
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Okay, those pictures are SOOOOOoooo ewwy!!!! O___O Bleh, I'm gonnahafta find some to put up later!!!

Yes Rodwen, PUT IT UP!!! XD hahahahahaaaa
"A sprinter learning to wait."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
It's the best video ever! You should edit it and make it into a blog!
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Yuck yuck yuck I look so freakish! Ugh, I've come such a long way. I definitely need to find some newer pics to put up!
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, really, Sam. Just kidding.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
We all look so bleh, but i gotta admit, it makes me feel better about who i am now hahahhahaaa, im gonna find some pics later
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
You should put up the ones of you and I over the summer outside by the firepit, Ethelynn.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
EXACTLY ETHELYNN!! That's how I feel! I'm just scared I'll go back to looking that way (you know, ugly buck teeth) when I get my braces off! O.O Okay here it goes!!!! ENJOY!!!

View My Video

EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
HAHAHAHAHHAHAhahahahaaaa, i just watched it in school and my friends were like, "HUH???" hahahahahahaaaaa love it XD We're born to be actors!!! XD
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
*Shrieks* "It must have been the camera man!"
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
You guys weren't either ugly. It's called little kid cuteness. Wish I could see the video...my dumb internet won't let me.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
We think we look ugly.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
THINK, hahahahaaa, no, i KNOW
Maybe thats the good thing about looking back, it makes you feel better about yourself NOW.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah. I mean, maybe it's just because I see myself everyday like that or something but…idk. I have some more recent pic.s of us.
This first one is us at Camp Hickory Hill together last year in the summer. I think you can guess who is who, but if not, we can help you.

This one is just us 4 being silly in the van ride home from the Good Friday service. If you give a kid a camera…

Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Sam, your face....*cracks up* You look completely disgusted. *falls over laughing*
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message

This is from Christmas 8 years ago. Ages: Sam: 12. Erika:10. Me: 8. Sydney: 6.

Hilarity.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Mareth, Sam is usually the one who thinks we're insane. That's the face Sam ALWAYS makes! XD Nothing has changed with her XD
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
WHAT?!?!?!? You're SO mean! OOoo look how long my hair was! I miss it And I was wearing a...beanie.... what? What was wrong with me??
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Well, I like the Samface. My sister makes it sometimes, and I probably do too. Y'all all look hilarious.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email