Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1718192021
Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM's real name begins with the same letter as mine
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has been very active in the Games Forum tonight (11 PM here)
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is up late
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has also been very active in the Games Forum tonight.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has also been active
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM just popped up on here
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is online but not in games it seems.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM played some games and then logged off.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is delightful.
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is a Sweet Song.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM reached 15,000
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM posts no-win posts in the Games Forum.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM did not guess my LotR Hangman puzzle!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is probably right about the LotR Hangman puzzle. Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has a vast selection of cute little emotes.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM learned how to post pictures!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is doing NaNo
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM did ballet for a few years.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has driven the autobahn
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM will have a wonderful birthday
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is correct
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM helps me with fabric
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM will soon be making a cloak
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is knitting a cloak
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM suggested Joann
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM should go check Joann out. Take food and drink, you will be there a long time
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I wish TPAM could go with me
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, I would love to go with TPAM to the fabric store...we would have such fun!!

I will be there in spirit...no one will notice you talking to me.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has lots of cats
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM and TPATPAM should come with me to the fabric store. I can get you a discount, my Mom works at one.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I should go with TPAM
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM will find great material for her cloak.
Lynk
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM garol i rĂ® vain!

TPAM has a beautiful tiara!

[Edited on 11/11/2014 by Lynk]
De andelu ervenin! Mabo i grist hen. It's dangerous to go alone! Take this sword!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM translates....a good thing
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has a little white kitten.
<< First1718192021
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email