Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First34567Last >>
Author Topic:
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Just like the plot. So The.....Genovesans, are targeting Gilan, because he joint the rebels??? Did I get it right??
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Alright,

The Governor of Aslava finds out (through a spy) that Gilan has joined, instead of fighting, against the insurgents. So he (the governor) hires Genovesans to kill Gilan as well as the insurgent's leader (the governor hopes to destroy the insurgents).

Mareth we are making up Halt's niece.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Jedi Knight Elrohir Sparrow
Council Member
Send Message
Oh I think I get it now. Evil governor...I like it. So where does everybody else come in?
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, okay. I was wondering where she sprang from.

Gilan could have a sister...

Um, also...does one person need to be Gilan, or should people just use him as needed? As I said, I can at least try to be Gilan, since no one else seems to be jumping at the chance to play him...
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, I think we need someone to play Gilan, not just have him sorta there when we need him. So...anybody want to?
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Once upon a time

King Duncan has unexpectedly received a message from the Governor of Aslava, requesting help to put down rebels that are terrorizing his people. The King wisely sends one of his best Rangers and his apprentice, no other than Gilan and (inserts name), whose only three months into his training. With the help of a Skandian ship they sail to the Constant Sea, cross Toscana, then into Aslava

(gtg now so I will finish later)
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
I'd like to be in this RP (big RA fan!). I don't mind being Gilan either, Mareth, but you can be him if you want to. Has anyone volunteered to be Gilan's apprentice?
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Council Member
Send Message
Immune...I think Elfish might have. Elfie?
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Ro, stop calling me Elvis, Elfish, or any other form besides Elfie or Elf. Do you understand????

Um, I kinda wanted to be Gilan's apprentice.....
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
Council Member
Send Message
Sorry Elfie. Its the stupid spellcheck...okay. did anybody else want to be Gilans apprentice besides Elfie?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Characters

Gilan-Mareth? Everybody?

Gilan's apprentice (insert name)-Elfie

Halt's niece (inserts name)- Ro

Insurgents leader (insert name)-Cenor

+ more characters

Players

Ro

Elfie

Mareth

Mell

Song?

Cenor

Story

King Duncan has unexpectedly received a message from the Governor of Aslava, requesting help to put down rebels that are terrorizing his people. The King wisely sends one of his best Rangers and his apprentice, no other than Gilan and (inserts name), whose only three months into his training. With the help of a Skandian ship they sail to the Constant Sea, cross Toscana, then into Aslava. On the Skandian ship they meat (inserts name) a stole away who claims to be Halt's niece. In Aslava they meet the Governor, a fat innocent looking man who says that the insurgents are wreaking havoc on his nation. Intrigued, the party sets off to (inserts name) Wood but there one of their party is captured (?). Gilan comes face to face with the Insurgents leader, who explains the real plight of the people. The Insurgents are gathering to fight the Governor and his army. Unfortunately, through the words of a spy, the Governor discovers that Gilan has joined the Insurgents. In one last effort, he hires killers, Genovasions, to kill Gilan, his party, and the Insurgent's leader. After dodging the killers the battle begins for the freedom of Aslava.

This all can be changed! I just wanted a summary so we can get this RP on a role.
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks for doing that Cenor! Sounds good to me!
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
This sounds great Cenor!!
Council Member
Send Message
Okay so Mell you still need to pick a character and Mareth would you like to co firm your being g Golan or someone else? And Eruwestiel you are welcome to join us if you'd like. Anybodys welcome to join the RP but you'll need to do it soon so we can start.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Okay, I think I'be going to be a rebel with Cenor. Any name ideas for my character?
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Well, I got this from a guy in French history, Mazarin. I can't remember what exactly he did but he was in the Parliament. Or maybe it was English history....
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Haha, okay, thanks Elf. I might use that one, or I maybe I'll think of another one. Any one else have ideas?
Council Member
Send Message
Uh...not really. I'll think about it though. My name is Genevieve, everybody. Well not really MY name but Halt's niece's name.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Okay...Sorry to those of you I told my character's name was Tobin. I changed my mind! Okay I'm thinking Nathaniel or Albert.

About last names in Aslava, should they be connected to what job they do? Like Woodsman or Watergate or something like that?
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
That sounds like a good idea...um I have no idea what Gilan's apprentice's name should be. I was thinking something like Daniel.....
Council Member
Send Message
DANIEL LIKE WILLS DAD!!! except it might sound a bit too much like Wills dad...uh. I dunno. But anyways Cenor I think that's a good idea. Even though I liked Tobin...
Council Member
Send Message
Oh yeah and I vote for Nathaniel Cenor.
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
GGGGEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! THANKS RO FOR THE MAJOR SPOILERS DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO WARN ME ON THE POST, JUST GO AHEAD AND BLURT IT OUT!!!!
Council Member
Send Message
Wait what...??? You already knew Daniel was Will's dad Elfie.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Haha, you guys are always arguing on here! Um, I don't know if I like Daniel for Gilan's apprentice. I know so many Daniels in real life it would be crazy adding another Daniel to the list, fictional or not. But, we can use Daniel if everyone else likes that name for him (maybe I can think of some names later). @Cenor, yeah, Nathaniel works.
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Oh...I did??? My mistake.

What about Ryan?? I think I like that better than Daniel and it's not used as much.
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah Elfie Ryan's good. Besides the name Daniel reminds me too much of the real life one.
Oh yes, and I got Scorpion Mountain!!! *looks around at annoyed faces* Sorry. Going back to the BB forum...
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I will be Gilan. Is there any way I can play another character as well?

I really like Daniel, but Ro's right: there's already a Daniel. I'm not really a fan of Ryan...but if you peoples like that name, that's okay. I can't really think of many other names. Unless you like Aidan/Aden. Or Carter. Or Darren. I'm not really sure how I feel about those names, though.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Hey guys! This looks interesting. I'm also an RA fan. Is there a place for me?
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Yes Alexanda! Just pick a character.

FYI there will be two more characters from me, a one-legged Butcher and a mute girl. Both rebels.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
So glad you joined us, Alex!
@Elf, eh, not really a fan of Ryan. I think I like some of Mareth's suggestions, though. Hmmm...does the name Asher sound like a name they might have had then?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Okay we still need:

Three Genovesans
Two (?) Skandians
An evil governor in a pear tree

ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
I like Asher, I think that's my favorite so far....do you mind if I use that??
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Wow, it's tough to pick a character. I wonder which one would suit me...

How about a Skandian?

[Edited on 12/21/2014 by Alexanda]
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
@Cenor, haha! That's funny. Um, I can be two people if I need to. Sure Elf, you can use Asher. Yeah Alex, I think you would be great as a Skandian.
<< First34567Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email