Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Post Fortunately/Unfortunately - Part 3
on: July 27, 2014 12:57
Rules: Posts alternate with fortunately or unfortunately at the beginning of the sentence.

For example, if I start off:
Bilbo found a magic ring.

The each person posting posts alternating positive/negative comments:

Unfortunately, it was an evil ring.
Fortunately, it made him invisible.
Unfortunately, he grew rather attached to it.

..... and so on and so forth.

Your posts can be more than one sentence long, but I think it would be best if you stay within 3.

Please make sure your quotes are Tolkien related.

elven_fencer posted:

Fortunately, young Elvis showed up, so the fangirls all went after him instead.

I'll post:

Unfortunately, Legolas was very angry about their disloyalty.
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, Elvis ran away, so the fangirls went back to chasing Legolas.
ImageImage
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Unfortunately, they began to stalk him 24/7.
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, in spite of rumors to the contrary, fangirls are human, and do have to sleep. And this gave Legolas lots of time to get far, far away.
ImageImage
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, after they caught him again, they started setting watches which were changed every hour
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, all the fangirls started to chase someone else and they chased that person right out of this forum.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, Legolas was all by himself, and had a long run before he could catch up to the rest of the Fellowship.
ImageImage
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, the Fellowship stopped for second breakfast which gave Legolas time to catch up to them.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately everyone in the Fellowship, except the Hobbits, were unhappy that they had to stop for second breakfast
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, Pippin was happy no one wanted to eat....more for him!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately he ate Aragorn's cookies made specially by Arwen for the trip
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, they were burnt, so Aragorn didn't mind.
ImageImage
Ireth_Telrunya
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, they gave Pippin an upset stomach.
Far over the Misty Mountains cold, to dungeons deep and caverns old. We must away ere break of day, to claim our long forgotten gold.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, Pippin was used to this effect of his overeating.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately he wasn't able to journey on for a day
Ireth_Telrunya
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, once he felt better, he made up the time.
Far over the Misty Mountains cold, to dungeons deep and caverns old. We must away ere break of day, to claim our long forgotten gold.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately the rest of the Fellowship were tired
Ireth_Telrunya
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, Elves don't sleep (they just rest their minds), so Legolas was okay.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately the rest of the Fellowship wasn't okay
Ireth_Telrunya
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, the delay meant that the orcs who were waiting to ambush them got bored and wandered off.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Unfortunately, they incurred Sauron's wrath and had to stalk the Fellowship again.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately they missed the right path and stalked some deer.
Ireth_Telrunya
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, the Fellowship were hunting those same deer, and a fight broke out between the orcs and the Fellowship.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Fortunately, there were enough deer for both factions and the fight was quickly over.
Ireth_Telrunya
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, the orcs' eating habits made the Fellowship lose their appetites.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately Gollum didn't mind
Ireth_Telrunya
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, what Gollum did mind was the sunlight. It burned him, Precious!
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Fortunately, he was able to find some shade but not before the Orcs saw him with his food.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, the orcs were still hungry and didn't want to negotiate
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Fortunately, he had enough food to satisfy their hunger.
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, once the orcs ate some of Gollum's food, their hair got really long, and turned a very terrifying shade of hot pink.
ImageImage
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately the didn't mind, the thought it made them look creepy, and they were right.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, Aragorn liked the pink hair and wished he had pink hair as well
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, there was a hair salon nearby
Ireth_Telrunya
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, the only dye they had was purple, not pink.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email