Register

<< First89101112Last >>
Author Topic:
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
to take them
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
The Lady of Light rules! and Morgoth has arachnophobia!

to a distant
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
land so he
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
could then force
ImageImage
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
someone to then
Image Image
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
"I have hairy feet."

place them in
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
a fiery pit.

[Edited on 01/13/2015 by ItarildeSirfalas]
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Merry was angry
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
and Pippin was
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
smoking his pipe
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
which made Gimli
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
want to steal
Image Image
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
it. However, Pippin
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Fly you fools

was too fast
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
and Gimli ended
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
up in the
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
smelly bog that
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
used to be
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
a home to
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
the cave trolls.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
So Legolas had
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
his hair braided
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
while Gimli sat
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
laughing and taunting

[Edited on 01/15/2015 by Lindarielwen]
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
him. Legolas smacked
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
His bow on
Image Image
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Gimli's head, which
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
wasn't a bright
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
idea, as Gimli
Image Image
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
smacked Legolas with
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
his big toe
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"Ouch!" cried Legolas.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Aragorn told Legolas
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
to stop being
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
such a sissy
<< First89101112Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email