Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is dreaming about hordes of gold.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is watching me...
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is journeying.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is stuck in one place.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is staring at me.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is looking for someone to stab.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is still looking at me....
Lynk
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is hopefully not behind me...
De andelu ervenin! Mabo i grist hen. It's dangerous to go alone! Take this sword!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is sitting at a table?
Lynk
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM cenol ni... maer egor faeg?

TAAM is seeing me... Good or bad?

[Edited on 11/10/2014 by Lynk]
De andelu ervenin! Mabo i grist hen. It's dangerous to go alone! Take this sword!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM looks like he or she is trying to get his/her gloves off.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is hunting for someone.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is hving a staring contest with me....Ha you blinked!....Wait that was the blinkies.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is ready to strike
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is trying to copy Maxie.
Lynk
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM Eithathon aen i TAAH

TAAM is about to stab the TAAH
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Colors match

TAAM is sitting
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is on a boat?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Barrel-rider

TAAM will shine for eternity

[Edited on 11/11/2014 by findemaxam48]
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
TAAM has an exceedingly blank expression.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM has a ring and a lazy dragon
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM wishes he had a dragon.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
TAAM has twin brothers.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is mostly red.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is mostly grey.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM has two colours.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Nope. He's in a forest.

TAAM consists mostly of light.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is holding something.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM reminds me of chess
Lynk
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM reminds me of ME Shadow of Mordor
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Oh?

TAAM brings back a memory of trying to pull plastic gloves off sweaty hands.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM could be a masculine form of Cenor

[Edited on 11/18/2014 by findemaxam48]
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
If I were a boy perhaps...only I have black hair lol

TAAM is a ghost for of Maxie
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is searching for something/someone.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM looks like she is ready to scold somebody.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email