Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First56789Last >>
Author Topic:
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is beautiful!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM depicts a horse of Rohan.

[Edited on 01/03/2015 by Lindarielwen]
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is a descendant of Thingol
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM could be a descendant of Shadowfax.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM appears twice on this page of posts
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
"Morgoth loves Angainor"

TAAM still looks scary.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Naaa, Ungoliant is positively cute. And Melkor? He's just like a puppy

TAAM holds FIRE!!!
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is one of the Dark Lords and a spider.

[Edited on 01/04/2015 by MeliaStormcrow]
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM has no people (that I can see anyway)
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM hopes Ungoliant does not attack him
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"Morgoth loves Angainor"

TAAM is waiting patiently for Aragorn to return from his travels.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is quite mystical.
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is still disappointed that she didn't make a cameo appearance in the Hobbit movies
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, good one Lord_Sauron

I wish TAAM looked like that in the movies
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM looked good enough in the movies!!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM did a cruel deed to Telperion and Laurelin.
curka
Council Member
Send Message
There is lot's of movement in TAAM
The divine in me acknowledges the divine in you.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is standing on the Milky Way.
curka
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is with me there.
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM looks like the cover for a science fiction novel.
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM looks like 3D without the glasses.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Haha true

The lights of TAAM burns us. Take it off us!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Those trees will make good firewood.
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM wonders if Elrond has her other tiara.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
LOL..he does!

TAAM is mostly blue.

Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Fly you fools!

TAAM is mostly...I can't tell for those lights...

[Edited on 01/06/2015 by Cenor]
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
TAAM is impatiently stamping his hooves while waiting for his bucket of feed.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I wonder if I can find someone to play catch?
curka
Council Member
Send Message
I would play catch with this avatar anytime.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I think we played the wrong game again...(giggle)

TAAM makes me want to dance across the light of day.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM has one of the, if not the, most mixed ancestries in Middle-Earth.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I guess love really is blind ....

TAAM had happily returned to Valinor.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is now nice and cushty in the void LOL
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM shows (a small part of) very ancient history in the Silmarillion.
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is the best of the Istari.
<< First56789Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email