Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has had both dogs and cats.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is a weaver of Vairë and seems to enjoy discussions
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is a fan of one of my favourite Elves.
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
"I have hairy feet."

TPAM has an interesting avatar.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM was very welcoming and friendly to me when I joined CoE Thanks ES!

And they apparently have hairy feet... have you become a hobbit, dearest mod?!

[Edited on 01/13/2015 by ItarildeSirfalas]
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has joined a Realm.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is not in the Realm of Ulmo (as I have learned).
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has a pensive Gandalf as an avatar.
Image Image
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
"Salted pork?"

TPAM has a shouting Elrond as an avi.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Today is TPAM's birthday. Happy birthday, Maxie!
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has a white kitten that must be quite a bit larger by now.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is the most or one of the most senior on the games forum.
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you, Lindarielwen!

"Salted pork?"

TPAM knows that Smaug is coming.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
PSK said:TPAM is the most or one of the most senior on the games forum.

Not even close! Just look at Lindarielwen's or Evil~Shieldmaiden's or findemaxam48's post totals. And the yes, I have been quite active in the Games Forum(s), but I have passed the one or other or more dozen of people who have been on CoE longer than I have (end of November 2013), but are just not such Games freaks / nerds / whatever.

TPAM is a "Smaug" victim once again.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is almost at 6,300 posts.
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has made her own pointy ears.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM would like pointy ears.
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I would. My fake ones keep falling off

TPAM above me is council member number 134948.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I didn't even know that number! And my pointy ears are just prosthetic ears that I blend into my own ears with make-up

TPAM is a Games Forum veteran.
Image Image
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has fake pointy ears (as does the TPATPAM).
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM could use some pointy ears
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Gando I meant in terms of age, not site membership. Am I right in thinking that?

TPAM also has chat problems
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
That's very likely much closer to the truth, but I still don't have the pole position. Image

TPAM needs to be more precise in quotes (at least for this nitpicker!)

[Edited on 01/16/2015 by Gandolorin]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
"Salted Pork?"

TPAM will most likely be the fourth person to reach 10000 of those of us who dwell in the Games
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is having a party soon
curka
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is a cougar.
The divine in me acknowledges the divine in you.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is a naughty cub

curka
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM loves that.
The divine in me acknowledges the divine in you.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is writing a story.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM will never change their avatar.
Image Image
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM put a new banner is their sig.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM plays the violin.
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM just went over 300 posts.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
TPAM is heading toward 20,000 posts.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
findemaxam48 said:TPAM will most likely be the fourth person to reach 10000 of those of us who dwell in the Games

Strictly for the Games Forum, you may be right, because I'm not likely to catch up to you. But in absolute terms NenyaGold with 13513 posts is only behind Lindarielwen with 16492 and ahead of Evil~Shieldmaiden with 10688.
Who knows what ancients with an active past may pop up here and drive us way down the list? Image

*sigh*

TPAM is heading for 11000 posts

[Edited on 01/19/2015 by Gandolorin]
<< First45678Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email