Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Haha, I will travel with Faramir

WYR spend a day with Galadriel, or Arwen?
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Galadriel, that would be interesting.

WYR go into battle with Theoden, or Eomer?
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Theoden. I love the king of Rohan!

WYR live Doriath, or Lothlorien
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Lothlorien, it always sounded nice.

WYR go on the quest to take back Erebor or take back Moria?
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
"Morgoth loves Angainor"

.... take back Erebor.

Would you rather have Elrond as your healer, or Aragorn?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, those healing hands of Aragorn sound good to me

Would you rather visit the Halls of the Dead or Taniquetil?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Halls of the Dead if the Heir of Gondor joins me.

WYR fight a dragon or fight a balrog?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I'll take the dragon...at least I could ride it

Would you rather teach Hobbit children to speak Sindarin or teach human children to speak Quenya?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
I don't know any of those languages myself! I will take humans, as Hobbits will probably take ages to grasp it.

WYR ride Ancalagon or Glaurung in battle (if they would let you ride them)
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Ancalagon, though I might just be tempted to conquer everything.

WYR live in the First Age or in the Third Age?
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
The Lady of Light rules!

First Age, and be an Orc Commander under Morgoth!

WYR live in Gondolin or Nargothrond?

[Edited on 01/09/2015 by PSK]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I will live in Gondolin and have a sword that glows blue made for me.

Would you rather have Bill the Pony or a Warg as a pet?
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Bill the Pony, and Sam can come visit him anytime.

Would rather be chased by the sons of Feanor or the sons of Elendil over jewelary?

[Edited on 01/10/2015 by MeliaStormcrow]
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Sons of Elendil.

WYR have dinner with an orc or a troll?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Well, I thought the cave-troll in Moria was pretty cute so I would have dinner with the troll.

Would you rather wield Glamdring in Moria, or Andúril in the Paths of the Dead?
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Glamdring in Moria. Or Gamdring everywhere! (My number one choice of weaponry after Grond)

WYR fight Glaurung or Gothmog?
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Wield Glamdring, and fight the Lord of Balrogs.

Would you rather have Sting to fight spiders or Orcist to fight goblins?

[Edited on 01/11/2015 by MeliaStormcrow]
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Hmmm Sting to fight spiders, because either way the "weapon" is useful

Would you rather have hair like Legolas/Thranduil, or hair like a hobbit?
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
I think Hobbit hair would suit be better, but it would be on the long side.

Would you rather fight Ungoliant or Shelob (sans Sting)?

[Edited on 01/11/2015 by MeliaStormcrow]
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
I would fight Ungoliant, and then join sides with her and attack some elves!

WYR fight with Orcrist or Glamdring
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Glamdring, as I think it looks nicer

WYR spend time with the elves of Lothlorien, or the elves of Rivendell?
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Yes! Er, Elves of Lothlorien. Because I like Galadriel a lot.

WYR live in Minas Tirith or Edoras?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"I have hairy feet."

Edoras

WYR ride an Oliphaunt, or Smaug?
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Tough one. Minas Tirith... just because it looks busier.

WYR be given Galadriel's gift to Legolas of a bow, or her gift of rope to Samwise?
Image Image
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
oops ..... double post! So next poster can choose between:

or

WYR be given Galadriel's gift to Legolas of a bow, or her gift of rope to Samwise?
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
I'd like that Lothlorien bow.

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Oliphaunt. Smaug crashes into Laketown from deadly height, and into a burning town. With the Oliphaunt, I just have to make sure I'm on the one Leggy kills, and hang on to him as he slides down to the ground.

WYR work in Oliphaunt stables or Dragon stables?
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Oliphaunt stables, I don't want to be burnt to death!

WYR fight with Ringil or Aeglos?
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Ringil. That sword gave MORGOTH seven slashes without sustaining any damage. Aeglos was not nearly as useful to Gil-galad against that wimp Sauron (and never mind Narsil!).

WYR hunt Orcs with Elladan and Elrohir or Wargs with Huan?
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Wargs with Huan

WYR fight with Orcrist against Gothmog or Gurthang against Glaurung?
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Fight with Orcist against Gothmog. Maybe I'll come back as Melia the Turquoise.

WYR be ring-bearer of Vilya or ring-bearer of Narya?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Narya

Would you rather own Nahar, or Rochallor?
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
It seems I've fought Gothmog, Lord of Balrogs twice- with two different swords.

Rochallor, because I like the name.

WYR ride an eagle or a fell beast?
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
An eagle.

WYR be tossed as a dwarf, or toss the angry dwarf?
Image Image
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Hehe...toss the angry dwarf...then go tell the Elf

WYR own a black horse or a fell beast?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email