Register

<< First89101112Last >>
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I have, for singing.

TNP is (shudder) bored.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
nope not right now.

tnp has had one of their pets become a parent
What herb heals all wounds? Thyme! Be excellent to each other, and party on dudes! Sprinkles are for winners
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Sparkle was prego when she arrived at my doorstep and then she had four babies, so yes.

TNP likes to play darts.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
I do indeed, haven't played for years because the dart bored broke. but my dad my sister and I used to play almost everyday.

tnp has a favorite type of flower
What herb heals all wounds? Thyme! Be excellent to each other, and party on dudes! Sprinkles are for winners
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
I'm not much of a herbalist in any sense, but I guess a sentimental favorite from childhood is the snapdragon.

TNP is better at fauna than flora.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yep!

TNP has a favorite candy
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
yes, lastly I have really liked sparties

TNP wishes they could go back in time
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Rather backwards than forwards.

TNP enjoys photography
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
I do! its so much fun finding this that are beautiful and being able to share that scene with other people.

TNP has never tried goat cheese
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
No, I have not... I like cheese so I will take a look at it the next time I go to the grocery store.

TNP likes to role play.
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
I recently took a look at role playing and I don't think I would be that good at it

TNP uses a laptop
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You do pretty good at the Green Dragon with your posts. Role play is sort of like that

I love my laptop

TNP likes to draw.
curka
Council Member
Send Message
I do! Especially cave art.
TNP isn't a gold fish...yet.
The divine in me acknowledges the divine in you.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I have seen your drawings

No, I am not a gold fish, yet

TNP likes to play cards.
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
i used to love to with my friends when I had them

tnp can speak quanya
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I only know a few phrases that I use when I go shopping, it is fun to confuse the clerks. I do like to say Elen sila lumenn omentielvo though.

TNP has a lot of things that must get done today.
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
nope, got a bunch of stuff done yesterday instead

tnp is annoyed with their current weather situation.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
My weather situation is as it always is, so I'm not annoyed!

TNP likes baking.
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
not as much as regular cooking

tnp has gone hunting
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
No, I don't personally agree with it. I mean if it were necessary, as it was in history, I'd have no qualms, I guess. But most of the UK don't really agree with hunting. I'd rather learn archery...

TNP has studied biology further than school settings.
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
no. never went to collage.

tnp has gone to collage
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I'm in my second-year of "college" (university) now. But I'm 4 years older than my cohort.

TNP enjoys botany.
Image Image
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
no, but my cousin's cousin is a botanist.

TNP uses a bike on a regular basis
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I used to, but Leeds City centre isn't the safest place for cyclists. You have to be strong-willed to even try!

TNP owns at least one piece of memorabilia (can be any franchise).
Image Image
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
no. Just copies.

tnp can use sign language
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
No, but I know a lot of the finger alphabet (a friend of mine is practically deaf without his hearing aids)

TNP owns an LP or CD signed by the musician.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I own two one signed by The Used and one by Black Sabbath... Which I inherited from my dad

TNP owns plenty of vinyls.
Image Image
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
no i asked for a record player for Christmas a few years ago but never got one

tnp has seen the roy rogers show
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You must keep asking

I have. Happy trails to you.

TNP has a favourite *oldie* tv show.
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
i like the "rick" van-dike show. (didn't know if it would let me post so I just "fixed" it. But that guy is hilarious!

tnp still have a vhs player that works
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh too funny..hahaha Let's find out...Dick Van Dyke

Yes, I do. It is built into my little TV I have in the kitchen.

TNP loves a starry sky.
curka
Council Member
Send Message
Let's dance across it together Lindarielwen
TNP is awesome sauce
The divine in me acknowledges the divine in you.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Well, I have been called *Saucey*

TNP likes cereal for snacking.
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
why yes I am thanks for noticing. lol

tnp could survive in the woods if they needed to
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I think so.

TNP had heard of Bear Grylls.
Image Image
<< First89101112Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email