Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Haha, you know all about it.

TNP has stopped playing HHS because of the insensate cruelty of it all.
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Haha, I've never started playing it, just to be safe!

TNP now wants a bacon sandwich.
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Bacon!(?)! .... my favourite food group But, to answer your prediction, as it's almost 11pm here, I will defer it until tomorrow morning.

TNP had a cup of coffee for breakfast.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
No, I hate coffee.

TNP prefers tea to coffee
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Nope, coffee to tea.

TNP has a friend that they consider a sibling.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I do.

TNP has more than one sibling.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I do. One is in Heaven, and one is on Earth.

TNP lives within ten minutes of someone who is not immediate family.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Yup!

TNP likes reading books until they fall asleep.
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, rather often.

TNP has a reading copy and bookshelf copy of a favourite novel.
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I do!

TNP knows how to read sheet music
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Yes I can.Do I want to...

TNP just got Smauged in HHS
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
"Morgoth had a little spider."

Do I need to answer, or can you guess?

TNP gets on CoE from something other than a computer.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Nope, just my trusty laptop.

TNP has flown a kite.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Ummm....it got 5 feet from the ground...does that count?

TNP has seen "The Rare Breed"
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Nope.

TNP has experienced chat problems (again and again)
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message

Nope. I don't get chat on my tablet, so I can't have a problem. I didn't on the desktop either.

TNP got a flu shot
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Yep, I always do every year.

TNP knows a bit of French.
Image Image
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah a bit, I have to do it at school

TNP got forced into doing a subject they hated at school

[Edited on 01/21/2015 by PSK]
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Well .... it was a while ago but I do remember despising Geometry.

TNP has decided what their career path is likely to be.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Well I'm doing my degree in it, so yes I do! (It's radiology, if anyone's interested).

TNP already has a career.
Image Image
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Pretty much, yes. Though writing is not considered a career by some.

TNP has gone hunting

ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Only in a video game.

TNP doesn't interest themself in politics.
Image Image
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, politics is the fuel for what I do. I beleive that it affects the way that people act and live,even if they do not realize it.

TNP has been ice skating
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I have I wasn't amazing, but I didn't fall over once!

TNP has watched ice-hockey.
Image Image
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I have. I live ten minutes from the biggest hockey hub in Western New York.

TNP has run a marathon.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
No, never, but I have watched the one at Disney World.

TNP has a favourite constellation.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I do. It's Cassiopeia

TNP's favourite race is Dwarf.
Image Image
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Radiology? So cool! I want to do medicine then hopefully go into orthopaedics or urology.
Indeed! How did you know?

TNP loves horses
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I do

TNP goes to school full time

Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
I do not; Got my masters degree and then stopped.

TNP is wishing for warmer weather
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
hahahahahahaha

Oh, it was too warm today for this time of year so actually, no.

TNP has made a sand castle on a beach.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I have.

TNP goes on vacation each year
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
@PSK - Well, I'm not in the grade bracket for medicine. I'm actually studying Radiography, with plans to go into Forensic or Ultrasound. I'm still undecided!

I wish that were true! But alas, it isn't.

TNP prefers fruit to vegetables.
Image Image
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yes!

TNP reads a book- or a bit of a book each day.
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Yep, I always read at meal times.

TNP has watched one of the Lord of the Rings movies last week.
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email