Realm Leader of Lórien
Send Message
I like the food from Subways.

TNP is watching tv currently?
"There is more in you of good than you know ..."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Nope! I am alternating between reading and CoE.

TNP has a favorite candy.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Well, to support my fave race car driver, Kyle Busch, I do eat peanut M & M's and I do like a Snickers bar once in a while.

TNP likes rye bread with seeds.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
"Where's Thranduil when you need him?"

I like rye bread with caraway seeds.

TNP enjoys eating out.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I like it too. I have been making grilled cheese with it lately.

You bet I do! No cooking! Yay!

TNP has dishes in the sink that need to be washed.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Nope, they have to be done before I go to bed so that I can sleep peacefully at night.

TNP does most of their shopping online.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I have never shopped online...never will.

TNP likes jelly doughnuts.
calenmarwen
Realm Leader of Lórien
Send Message
Never tried 'm

TNP has a job they love?
"There is more in you of good than you know ..."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hopefully soon!

TNP has or wants a tattoo.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message

Nope.

TNP has coloured his/her hair.
Edhelharn
Council Member
Send Message
No.

TNP has not painted their nails.
Image Image Love is the strongest force the world possesses - Mahatma Gandhi
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, neither my finger nails or my toe nails are painted right now...for shame.

TNP role plays outside of the Council.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Nope, but recently I have been interested in participating in a Harry Potter RP.

TNP drinks tea.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I do, but not as much as coffee. I like Earl Grey and Green Tea with Pomegranate.

TNP has been in the ocean.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
No, sadly.

TNP has a favorite recipe.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, beans on toast... I can't cook Actually I do know how to make Banoffee pie so I'll say it's that.

TNP has a dream car.
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
As long as it works, and I can reach the pedals, I'm good.

TNP has a favorite outfit.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
It is hard to pick just one but I do favour my short swirly black dress that has silver sparkly threads running through it. I either wear black heels that tie around the ankle with a red ribbon or my red cowboy boots and a short red velvet jacket.

TNP has more than 3 pairs of jeans.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
I am not surprised your favorite outfit has sparkles

I usually only have 2 pair, but as my current set is starting to get too worn out I had to buy my next pair this past weekend and I haven't tossed the old pair yet. Meaning, I currently have 4.

TNP likes(or would like) to COSPLAY
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I have done, and I have done my own Frodo costume Here's the a link to it for all interested http://pre13.deviantart.net/8f84/th/pre/i/2015/111/e/7/frodo_shoot_teaser_photo_by_x_emerlilly_x-d6eyep7.jpg

I'm sure there are other photos somewhere on my account gallery.

TNP has a favourite day of the week.
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
I have two days that I am fond of, one is Friday (for obvious reasons), and the other is Wednesday (because I only have four lessons plus games which I usually enjoy).

TNP likes fast food.
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Eh. I like fries and frozen lemonade from Wendy's. And I lovce Tim Horton's coffee.

TNP has something to look forward to this weekend.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
Nope; I have work to do on the weekends.

TNP has an upcoming long weekend planned out.
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah... revision

TNP doesn't like tap water
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
How did you know that? I only drink spring water from Silver Springs. A famous spring down here.

TNP is listening to music right now.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message

Nope

TNP has just been eating something.
Ireth_Telrunya
Council Member
Send Message
Yup! Had tea and biscotti. ^^

TNP likes red velvet cake.
Far over the Misty Mountains cold, to dungeons deep and caverns old. We must away ere break of day, to claim our long forgotten gold.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Love it, love it, love it...did you see the new blue velvet kind?

TNP lays in the sun to get a tan.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
If I laid out in the sun-or, actually, if I stood outside for a period of five minutes I would get burned to a crisp. I have had sun poisoning upwards of five times. I now carry sunscreen wherever I go.

TNP has a morning routine.

[Edited on 05/12/2015 by findemaxam48]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You wouldn't believe how the sun bites down here, Maxie.

I do have a morning routine. The first thing I do at 5:30 is give Cassiopeia her pill, then I start the coffee. Cleaning litter boxes is next and I turn on the tv to the country music channel. After drinking half of the coffee, it is time to feed the kids. After that, is nothing but music and coffee for an hour or so. Then my real day begins.

TNP never plans out their day.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I have to have my day planned out.

TNP has planned a surprise party.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I did plan a surprise party and it went perfectly. I won't do it again.

TNP has met a famous person.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
Indeed, I have.

TNP has driven a sports car
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I put the pedal to the metal in a hot red Mustang convertible.

TNP wants to go on a cruise.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Nope. I don't like the idea of being so far from land.

TNP has a favorite chore.
<< First45678Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email