Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Post Star Trek Name Game
on: May 30, 2015 03:37
This works the same way as the Tolkienverse and Harry Potter name games, except all the characters are from the Star Trek universe. The idea is to post a name that begins with the last letter of the name above you. To make it a little easier, you can use Races, Props e.g. Klingon, Tribble, Phaser etc.

I'll start.

Hopefully Evil~Shieldmaiden doesn't mind this game being here, but I feel Trekkies should be represented just like the Potterheads!

(No problem, Ildë.)

When difficult letters occur regarding names, characters, or creatures .... "X" for example, the next poster can has the option of using the first letter of the word, or the letter immediately adjacent to the x.

[Edited on 05/31/2015 by ItarildeSirfalas]

[Edited on 06/09/2015 by Evil~Shieldmaiden]
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Mr. Spock
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Klingon (couldn't think of anything else...)

"I am burdened with glorious purpose"

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Nemesis
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Star Fleet
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Tribble

Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Earth
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Hora

ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Andorian
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Nebula
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Ayala
Image Image
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
Archer (Jonathan Archer)
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Red alert

Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Tholian
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Nero
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
O'Brien (Miles)

Not a problem, Ildë. We can always use some new games.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Number One
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Ezri (Dax) There are no Star Trek characters with 'x' so I changed this to just Ezri, so the letter is 'i'.

[Edited on 06/03/2015 by ItarildeSirfalas]
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
In some of the games, we just the next to last letter when that happens

ice salt
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
T'Pol
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
La Forge
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Ensign Chekov
Image Image
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Vulcan (the planet)
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Noonien Soong
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Gorn
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Neelix

I have modified the original instruction regarding difficult letters.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I will take the X

Xindi
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Ishka
Image Image
Person_with_a_cool_name
Council Member
Send Message
Azetbur

It is scary... I thought I Werke the only Person who is able to mix up ST and LotR... )

[Edited on 06/12/2015 by Person_with_a_cool_name]

[Edited on 06/12/2015 by Person_with_a_cool_name]
~Cool_Name~
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Riker
Image Image
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Romulans
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
cool name, we have many interests besides LotR as you will see as you explore this site. Welcome to the games.

Savar

ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
(Ensign) Ro Laren
Image Image
Person_with_a_cool_name
Council Member
Send Message
Nog (parallel Universe, I think you had the "original" before...)

Lindarielwen, I see it now, I think It´s nice here

[Edited on 06/20/2015 by Person_with_a_cool_name]
~Cool_Name~
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Grayson, Amanda (I had to get around this one by switching Spock's mother's name around!)
Image Image
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email