Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Finally my post! Thank you for being so patient Lord Arveleg!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
... and a great post too! I just read it, I like the split between Fornost and Annuminas! Like the intrigue with Gytha! The struggle between being proper and wanting to do what she wants. Look forward to how she progresses!

I think I have a post mostly written for a character in Fornost. A young Royal Guard assigned to Prince Earendur. I hope to finish it up soon.

I expect this RP will progress at a slow pace, so if you find you wish to add anything, feel free to post or edit! Other than my Fonost post I mentioned, it will probably be a bit before I add something to Annuminas as this month is quite full on. I'm not sure anyone else will want to be a part of this, but if you do, feel free to go with it.
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you! I look forward to it as well!

I look forward to this!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
I've picked up after the first posts with a conversation between Amlaith and his father, hinting at a possible marriage for the eldest son. We know he has a son, Beleg, born in 811, The History of Middle-earth volume XII, The Peoples of Middle-earth, and although this date may be somewhat open question, as it only appears in this volume, it fits nicely within the time frame.

I am giving some thought as to the geneology and character of the wife-to-be, and will post a detailed outline later.

I'm not sure when she shoukd appear in the story. Any ideas?
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Hello Shieldmaiden! Welcome to the tale! I love your entry post!
Sorry that this RP moves at glacial speed, but with some global warming, it may speed up.

I suppose since the wife of Amliath is unnamed and the date of marriage is unmentioned, she could be brought in to the tale any time from now (775 TA) onward. It's pretty wide open canon-wise I would say. I look forward to this development.

I'm working on a post for this to move it some from the Inn.

There was an initial interest by a few to write in this, and are welcome should they decide to do so.
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Welcome E.S.! Your first post was amazing!

Better slow than not at all....

I'll write something after your Inn post.
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Due to ongoing tech issues, I have migrated this RP over to the Arwen Undomiel RP forum. Hopefully it may continue there.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email