Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Aztecs Brilliantly Captured
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Aztecs Brilliantly Captured Diagrams
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Aztecs Brilliantly Captured Diagrams (of) Esoteric

"I am a Shieldmaiden and my hand is ungentle, my intentions inscrutable."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Aztecs Brilliantly Captured Diagrams (of) Esoteric Feathering
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Aztecs Brilliantly Captured Diagrams (of) Esoteric Feathering, Greatly

"And your snores would waken a stone dragon."
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Aztecs Brilliantly Captured Diagrams (of) Esoteric Feathering, Greatly Harmonizing
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Aztecs Brilliantly Captured Diagrams (of) Esoteric Feathering, Greatly Harmonizing Incandescent
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Aztecs Brilliantly Captured Diagrams (of) Esoteric Feathering, Greatly Harmonizing Incandescent Jewels,
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Aztecs Brilliantly Captured Diagrams (of) Esoteric Feathering, Greatly Harmonizing Incandescent Jewels, Keeping
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Aztecs Brilliantly Captured Diagrams (of) Esoteric Feathering, Greatly Harmonizing Incandescent Jewels, Keeping Leather

P.S. congratulations on 24K, Linda! Image

[Edited on 04/13/2016 by Gandolorin]
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Yes! Congratulations, Linda!

Aztecs Brilliantly Captured Diagrams (of) Esoteric Feathering, Greatly Harmonizing Incandescent Jewels, Keeping Leather Masks
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you!

Aztecs Brilliantly Captured Diagrams (of) Esoteric Feathering, Greatly Harmonizing Incandescent Jewels, Keeping Leather Masks Neatly
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Aztecs Brilliantly Captured Diagrams (of) Esoteric Feathering, Greatly Harmonizing Incandescent Jewels, Keeping Leather Masks Neatly Organized,
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Aztecs Brilliantly Captured Diagrams (of) Esoteric Feathering, Greatly Harmonizing Incandescent Jewels, Keeping Leather Masks Neatly Organized, Pursuing
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Aztecs Brilliantly Captured Diagrams (of) Esoteric Feathering, Greatly Harmonizing Incandescent Jewels, Keeping Leather Masks Neatly Organized, Pursuing Quixotic
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Aztecs Brilliantly Captured Diagrams (of) Esoteric Feathering, Greatly Harmonizing Incandescent Jewels, Keeping Leather Masks Neatly Organized, Pursuing Quixotic Reputations
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Aztecs Brilliantly Captured Diagrams (of) Esoteric Feathering, Greatly Harmonizing Incandescent Jewels, Keeping Leather Masks Neatly Organized, Pursuing Quixotic Reputations Somewhat

"I find insidious pleasure in annoying Istari."
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Aztecs Brilliantly Captured Diagrams (of) Esoteric Feathering, Greatly Harmonizing Incandescent Jewels, Keeping Leather Masks Neatly Organized, Pursuing Quixotic Reputations Somewhat Tarnished
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Aztecs Brilliantly Captured Diagrams (of) Esoteric Feathering, Greatly Harmonizing Incandescent Jewels, Keeping Leather Masks Neatly Organized, Pursuing Quixotic Reputations Somewhat Tarnished (by) Unsavoury

ElwingAndEarendil
Council Member
Send Message
Aztecs Brilliantly Captured Diagrams (of) Esoteric Feathering, Greatly Harmonizing Incandescent Jewels, Keeping Leather Masks Neatly Organized, Pursuing Quixotic Reputations Somewhat Tarnished (by) Unsavoury, Perplexing
"The Deeds that we shall do shall be the matter of song..." - Haunting the Realm of Vaire as the Corrupted Major - Find me as Silmarilz1701 everywhere else
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
The words follow alphabetically, and "X,Y and Z" are excluded.

Aztecs Brilliantly Captured Diagrams (of) Esoteric Feathering, Greatly Harmonizing Incandescent Jewels, Keeping Leather Masks Neatly Organized, Pursuing Quixotic Reputations Somewhat Tarnished (by) Unsavoury, Perplexing Venal

"Corrupted Weavers Rule"
ElwingAndEarendil
Council Member
Send Message
Aztecs Brilliantly Captured Diagrams (of) Esoteric Feathering, Greatly Harmonizing Incandescent Jewels, Keeping Leather Masks Neatly Organized, Pursuing Quixotic Reputations Somewhat Tarnished (by) Unsavoury, Perplexing Venal Corgis

[Edited on 04/17/2016 by ElwingAndEarendil]
"The Deeds that we shall do shall be the matter of song..." - Haunting the Realm of Vaire as the Corrupted Major - Find me as Silmarilz1701 everywhere else
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Ah, you're still not getting it, Weavie. The next and final word of this round should have begun with W.
ElwingAndEarendil
Council Member
Send Message
Weavie sorry. Weavie understands now! Stupid mobile viewing did not show Weavie italicized directions. Weavie do-over.

Aztecs Brilliantly Captured Diagrams (of) Esoteric Feathering, Greatly Harmonizing Incandescent Jewels, Keeping Leather Masks Neatly Organized, Pursuing Quixotic Reputations Somewhat Tarnished (by) Unsavoury, Venal Warthogs.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Weavie good lil' minion.

Amazonian's

"Corrupted Weavers Rule"
ElwingAndEarendil
Council Member
Send Message
Amazonian's Beige
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Amazonian's Beige Carpets
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Amazonian's Beige Carpets Delight

"Corrupted Weavers Rule"
ElwingAndEarendil
Council Member
Send Message
Amazonian's Beige Carpets Delight Exasperatingly

"Corrupted Weavers Rock!"
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Amazonian's Beige Carpets Delight Exasperatingly Fuelling

"Corrupted Weavers Rule"
"Don't panic"
ElwingAndEarendil
Council Member
Send Message
Amazonian's Beige Carpets Delight Exasperatingly Fuelling Gallivanting

"Corrupted Weavers Rock!"
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Amazonian's Beige Carpets Delight Exasperatingly Fuelling Gallivanting Hordes (of)

"Corrupted Weavers Rule" ... "Don't panic"
ElwingAndEarendil
Council Member
Send Message
Amazonian's Beige Carpets Delight Exasperatingly Fuelling Gallivanting Hordes (of) Indigo
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Amazonian's Beige Carpets Delight Exasperatingly, Fuelling Gallivanting Hordes (of) Indigo Juveniles (to)

"Corrupted Weavers Rule" ... "Don't panic"
ElwingAndEarendil
Council Member
Send Message
Amazonian's Beige Carpets Delight Exasperatingly, Fuelling Gallivanting Hordes (of) Indigo Juveniles (to) Kiss

"Corrupted Weavers Rock!"..."You will be assimilated!"
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email