Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Not really. I'm quite open about everything I do, including playing 'Dungeons & Dragons' and 'Magic: the Gathering', which isn't exactly popular anymore haha.

Truth: You like to mime playing instruments along with music.
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I often drum my fingers on a surface to mime playing the piano, or I play the "air oboe".

Truth: If you could have the happiest experience you can imagine, but remember nothing of it afterwards, would you still do it? Why or why not?

"Dwarves mining dragon sinuses - they're really getting desperate in their search for new sources of mithril!"
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Yes I would because I'm a person who lives in the moment and, once a day has been lived, I don’t think about it any more. I am seriously not nostalgic.

Dare: You will climb the Matterhorn.
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
I'd rather hike around the bottom of the Matterhorn. However, I might climb it if I had some training in how to climb mountains.

Dare: Write a poem about something you love. Feel free to post it here, if you like.

“Dragon libraries are just a mess.”
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
This poem I wrote for the Three Magic Words thread on Page 3. If you enjoy writing poetry, and like a bit of a challenge, I would love to reactivate it.

My dearest one, too soon we part
Beneath a winter moon that sails above,
And draws the tides of change toward my soul:
I join the happy people Christmas shopping,
But find little joy to break the sorrow of your leaving.

Dare: You will accept my challenge.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email