Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1415161718Last >>
Author Topic:
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
E-entuall- he -ot the true tale out of Bilbo after mu-h -uestionin-, -hi-h for a -hile straine- their frien-shi-; but the -i-ar- seeme- to thin- the truth im-ortant. Thou-h he -i- not sa- so to Bilbo, he also thou-ht it im-ortant, an- -isturbin-, to fin- that the -oo- hobbit ha- not tol- the truth from the first: -uite -ontrar- to his habit.

MOTH RUINS FABLE
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
C please
tarcolan
Send Message
E-entuall- he -ot the true tale out of Bilbo after much -uestionin-, -hich for a -hile straine- their frien-shi-; but the -i-ar- seeme- to thin- the truth im-ortant. Thou-h he -i- not sa- so to Bilbo, he also thou-ht it im-ortant, an- -isturbin-, to fin- that the -oo- hobbit ha- not tol- the truth from the first: -uite contrar- to his habit.

EMSTALUBRIONFHC
tarcolan
Send Message
*cough cough*

MULCH BORE FAINTS
Menegilda Brandybuck
Council Member
Send Message
P please
tarcolan
Send Message
E-entuall- he -ot the true tale out of Bilbo after much -uestionin-, -hich for a -hile straine- their frien-ship; but the -i-ar- seeme- to thin- the truth important. Thou-h he -i- not sa- so to Bilbo, he also thou-ht it important, an- -isturbin-, to fin- that the -oo- hobbit ha- not tol- the truth from the first: -uite contrar- to his habit.

UNPOST BIRCH FLAME
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
W please
tarcolan
Send Message
E-entuall- he -ot the true tale out of Bilbo after much -uestionin-, which for a while straine- their frien-ship; but the wi-ar- seeme- to thin- the truth important. Thou-h he -i- not sa- so to Bilbo, he also thou-ht it important, an- -isturbin-, to fin- that the -oo- hobbit ha- not tol- the truth from the first: -uite contrar- to his habit.

CLUB THROWS MAP FINE
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
G, please.
tarcolan
Send Message
E-entuall- he got the true tale out of Bilbo after much -uestioning, which for a while straine- their frien-ship; but the wi-ar- seeme- to thin- the truth important. Though he -i- not sa- so to Bilbo, he also thought it important, an- -isturbing, to fin- that the goo- hobbit ha- not tol- the truth from the first: -uite contrar- to his habit.

WATCHFUL RING BOPS ME

[Edited on 11/12/2018 by tarcolan]
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
D please
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
Q, please.
tarcolan
Send Message
E-entuall- he got the true tale out of Bilbo after much questioning, which for a while strained their friendship; but the wi-ard seemed to thin- the truth important. Though he did not sa- so to Bilbo, he also thought it important, and disturbing, to find that the good hobbit had not told the truth from the first: quite contrar- to his habit.

EMSTALUBRIONFHCPWGDQ
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message

Y please
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
K, please.
tarcolan
Send Message
Hint: you will find this before you start.

E-entually he got the true tale out of Bilbo after much questioning, which for a while strained their friendship; but the wi-ard seemed to think the truth important. Though he did not say so to Bilbo, he also thought it important, and disturbing, to find that the good hobbit had not told the truth from the first: quite contrary to his habit.

EMSTALUBRIONFHCPWGDQYK
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Z please
tarcolan
Send Message
E-entually he got the true tale out of Bilbo after much questioning, which for a while strained their friendship; but the wizard seemed to think the truth important. Though he did not say so to Bilbo, he also thought it important, and disturbing, to find that the good hobbit had not told the truth from the first: quite contrary to his habit.

EMSTALUBRIONFHCPWGDQYKZ
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
I haven't made sense of the letters, though I could imagine the first half as being like a Sindarin word.

V, please.
tarcolan
Send Message
I don't think there are any words that can be made for this many letters of the alphabet, even in Sindarin.

Eventually he got the true tale out of Bilbo after much questioning, which for a while strained their friendship; but the wizard seemed to think the truth important. Though he did not say so to Bilbo, he also thought it important, and disturbing, to find that the good hobbit had not told the truth from the first: quite contrary to his habit.

EMSTALUBRIONFHCPWGDQYKZV
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Limwen more or less solved it by giving the last letter. So she's up next, if she has time, or she can offer it to another player.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Dang!!! One letter left, and she beats me to it! WAAAH! Image
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Since her attendance is spotty, you can do the next one if you want to Gando.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
OK.

-- --- ------- ---- ---- -- --- ----(-)--- -- -----. "----, -- --- ---- --, --- ----," -- ----. "- -- -----. - ----- ---- ---. -- -- ---- ---- -- ---- ---- --- --- ----- --- -----. --- - -- ------- ---- ------." ---- -- ---- ----- --- -------(-)---- --- -----, ---------- ---- -- --- ------- ---- --; --- -- ---- --- ---- ----- ----- -- ---- ---- -- --- ---- -- ------- -----, ------- -- --- ------- ----, --- -------- -- ----- --- -----: ------------ ---- --- ------, -- -.-.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
E please
tarcolan
Send Message
T for Turgon please
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
-- t-e e-e---- t-e- -e-t t- --- ----(-)--e t- -----. "-e--, -- --- ---t --, --- ---t," -e ----. "- -- -----. - ----- ---- ---. -t -- ---e ---t t- ---- t--t --- --e ----t t-e ----e. --t - -- -ett--- -e-- --ee--." T-e- -e ---e ----- --- --t----(-)---t --- -t---, ----ett--- t--t -e --- ---e--- ---e --; --- -e ---e --- ---- t--ee ----- -- ---e t--t -e --- ---e -t ------- t--e-, ---tte- -- --- ----e-- ----, --- ---e--e- -- t-e-- -e- -----: -T------t---- ---- t-e E-----, -- -.-.

E, T
tarcolan
Send Message
Is the capital T in the wrong place?

M for Melian please
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
No, it belongs there.

-- t-e e-e---- t-e- -e-t t- --- ----(-)--e t- -----. "-e--, -- --- m--t --, --- m--t," -e ----. "- -m -----. - ----- m--- ---. -t -- ---e ---t t- ---- t--t --- --e ----t t-e ----e. --t - -m -ett--- -e-- --ee--." T-e- -e ---e ----- --- m-t----(-)---t --- -t---, ----ett--- t--t -e --- ---e--- ---e --; --- -e ---e --m ---- t--ee ----- -- ---e t--t -e --- m--e -t ------- t-me-, ---tte- -- --- ----e-- ----, --- ---e--e- -- t-e-- -e- -----: -T------t---- ---m t-e E-----, -- -.-.

E, M, T
tarcolan
Send Message
N for Nimrodel please
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, that capital T ... corrected

-n t-e e-en-n- t-e- -ent t- --- ----(-)--e t- -----. "-e--, -- --- m--t --, --- m--t," -e ----. "- -m -----. - ----- m--- ---. -t -- n--e ---t t- -n-- t--t --- --e ----t t-e ----e. --t - -m -ett-n- -e-- --ee--." T-en -e ---e ----- --- m-t----(-)---t -n- -t-n-, ----ett-n- t--t -e --- ---e--- --ne --; -n- -e ---e --m ---- t--ee ----- -- ---e t--t -e --- m--e -t ------- t-me-, ---tten -n --- ----e-- --n-, -n- ---e--e- -n t-e-- -e- -----: T--n---t--n- ---m t-e E-----, -- -.-.

E, M, N, T
tarcolan
Send Message
If only there was an easy to use program which filled in the letters for you.

S for Sancho please

Hmmm. No Elves beginning with S. Or Men or Dwarves.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
I have no idea what you're talking about.

-n t-e e-en-n- t-e- -ent t- s-- ----(-)--e t- -----. "-e--, -- --- m-st --, --- m-st," -e s---. "- -m s----. - s---- m-ss ---. -t -s n--e --st t- -n-- t--t --- --e ----t t-e ----e. --t - -m -ett-n- -e-- s-ee--." T-en -e ---e ----- --s m-t----(-)---t -n- St-n-, ----ett-n- t--t -e --- ---e--- --ne s-; -n- -e ---e --m --s- t--ee ----s -- ---e t--t -e --- m--e -t ------s t-mes, ---tten -n --s s---e-- --n-, -n- ---e--e- -n t-e-- -e- ----s: T--ns--t--ns ---m t-e E---s-, -- -.-.

E, M, N, S, T
tarcolan
Send Message
L for Lúthien please
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
-n t-e e-en-n- t-e- -ent t- s-- ----(-)--e t- --l--. "-ell, -- --- m-st --, --- m-st," -e s---. "- -m s----. - s--ll m-ss ---. -t -s n--e --st t- -n-- t--t --- --e ----t t-e -l--e. --t - -m -ett-n- -e-- slee--." T-en -e ---e ----- --s m-t---l(-)---t -n- St-n-, ----ett-n- t--t -e --- -l-e--- --ne s-; -n- -e ---e --m -ls- t--ee ----s -- l--e t--t -e --- m--e -t ------s t-mes, ---tten -n --s s---e-- --n-, -n- l--elle- -n t-e-- -e- ----s: T--nsl-t--ns ---m t-e El--s-, -- -.-.

E, L, M, N, S, T
<< First1415161718Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email