Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
Post Avatars Inc. [Closed.]
on: April 21, 2003 07:31
Welcome to Avatars Inc.! So if you want a new avatar, animated or plain, one or four, i'll be more than obliged to make you one (or four)!

Or if you want a banner for your signature, I can again make it for you. Just post the links of the pictures in your post.

Down below are some of my freshest avatars, the ones without any names or captions are free ones. So if yah like em, yah can claim em

While requesting an avatar, please post a link or the picture(s) of which you would like an avatar. Please tell if you want any particular shade or color of the avatar. And what name/caption you want on it. Please bear in mind that i cant be to long, or else it wont fit on the avatar...

Claimed 3 , Left 13.(Elrond, Frodo & Arwen)

Here are some bases avies, these are just a few and i'll be hopefully adding more. If you want an avatar of any of the above, just check the number underneath it and i'll put your name on it
-----------------------------

I'm ever so sorry that I have to close down my thread. But I find that I don't have enough time on my hands to make avatars anymore. Even for myself.

On a bright side, in the coming holidays (After May) I will re-open my thread for a short period. And then you can request. And maybe after the holidays, I'll open the thread for a certain number of people to request avatars.

Very sorry.

[Edited on 20/3/2004 by elvish_angel015]
woodstar
Therapist for Gollum
Send Message
Post RE: Avatars Inc. [Closed.]
on: April 21, 2003 07:36
WOW!!! Those are amazing!! Do you think you could do one of my rpg character Morielen? She is in the database, if you want to look her up. I would love it greatly!!!
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 22, 2003 07:38
Consider it done! any particular kinda color shade you want? or something special yah want written on it?

WeskerWannabe
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 22, 2003 04:09
Those are great! I know you said Elvish avatar, but I was wondering if you could make me an X-Men avatar with Nightcrawler? If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I'll give you a site which has his pic.

[Edited on 23/4/2003 by WeskerWannabe]
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2003 06:39
Wesker, by Elvish avatars i just meant that they are "elvish angel" avatars..in other words made by moi

Nightcrawler? can yah give a URL of a pic?
WeskerWannabe
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2003 04:57
Right, I see now... Here's the pic of Nightcrawler and I hope it's alright. I'm going to look for more, although this is the best one I can find.

http://www.blue-elf.com/movienightcrawler.jpg
woodstar
Therapist for Gollum
Send Message
on: April 25, 2003 04:49
Hmmmm...maybe a goldish green. You could write Morielen on it too. Thanks a bunch!!! Like I said before, your avaters are wonderful!!!!
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2003 03:18
okie..both avies are done...
Woodstar, yah ended up with two versions. ones pinkish and the other greenish-yellow.

WeskerWannabe, hope yah like yours

Hope yah both like...any other takers?

[Edited on 13/6/2003 by elvish_angel015]
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 30, 2003 11:00
Hey, this looks interesting. Do you think you could do my character, Vana? She's in the RPG character thing, with a fully-updated discription. Thanks a mil.

Vana
Elvin_Chick
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2003 05:21
Do you think that you could do two of my characters? If you have the time? They are Surkal and Nevfeawen. that would be great if you could TY!!:love:

They are in the character database here is the link:

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=RPG&file=index&action=viewcharacter&uid=5052
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 12, 2003 11:32
*pootles back in happily* wheeee! examz are FINALLY over! now back to the avatars!
Vana, i got plenty of pics picked out fer ur character,
can yah give me a mail addy where i can send yah the pics and yah can pick one out?

Elvin_Chick, no problemo! just need the email addy to send the pics to from which i'll make the avie.

Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 17, 2003 09:38
Ok, my addy is [email protected]. Not hard to remember, eh? Can't wait to see what you've picked out for me, and thanks a mill for all the time you spent on this.

Vana
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 18, 2003 11:22
Would you mind making one for me, too? I am terrible with computers and couldn't figure out how. Do you need me to send you the picture I want? Because I don't really have one.... What I was thinking of was one with a moon and a star since the name Ithildilwen means moon-star maiden.
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2003 10:18
On second thought.... maybe I would just like one of and elvish looking girl that says Ithildilwen on it. But do I have to find my own?
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2003 05:34
Ithildilwen, if yah can give a rough sketch of what the elf girl should look like, i can scout around fer a pic fer the avatar....but if yah have a picture you want the avatar out of, even better!

Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2003 06:33
Do u think u could find a pic of an elf with dark hair? I wish i had a pic, but i don't If you can't find one, it's ok. I will try to find one too, but i don't know if i can. thanks.
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2003 05:57
elf with dark hair? hmmm...aye, ive got a few good pics like yah want...where do i send them so that you can choose?
Elvin_Chick
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2003 06:35
Opps, sorry forgot about this..lol:cry: sorry

My e-mail address is [email protected] sorry that it took so long for me to reply.:blush:
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2003 06:39
you could PM them to me. or just post them here. thanx

-L.~Ithil.
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2003 12:34
ok..here are you are Ithildwen & Vana hope yah like it.

Elvin_Chick> better late than never here are yours...

any other takers?

[Edited on 20/7/2003 by elvish_angel015]
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2003 04:52
thanx!! very cool. but now i am not sure how to put it up as my avatar.:blush: pathetic isn't it?
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2003 05:55
not pathetic.
all yah gotta do is click "my account" on the top and then click "Upload Avatar".

then you choose the avatar from where you have stored it in your computer and click "upload". and then a message will come that the avatar has been uploaded. then just go to "change my Info" and use the new avie

glad yah like it i really enjoyed makin em!
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2003 06:02
i saved it under my pictures, went to upload avatar, clicked browse, opened the pic, clicked upload, but then it said files of this type are not allowed or something like that. I am very bad with computers and probably did something wrong, and now I don't know what to do.:cry:
Elvin_Chick
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2003 06:54
WOW I absoutly LOVE my new avie!!! TY:love: TY:love: TY:love: TY SOOO Much!!! Do you think that oyu could do a couple of my other characters, that is if you'd like to. lol Just a question, I don't want you to be over whelmed with things to do:blush:. You drew these right?? WOW they are like exactly what I thought they should look like!!! You are a great artist!!!!TY so much again!!!!:love:

PS( If you do decide to do another of my characters, could you do Vasanga and Nevawen. ? Here is the link for them, no hurry. like if you get bored or something. ) TY AGAIN!!:love:

PSS If you have a bigger copy fo the avies, lol could you send it to my e-mail adress so that I can shwo them off to my friends?? I would really appreciate it, [email protected]

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=RPG&file=index&action=viewcharacter&uid=5052

[Edited on 25/6/2003 by Elvin_Chick]
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2003 10:16
Just wanted to drop a quick note of thanks. I uploaded my new avie and I absolutely adore it. Thank you so much! You are awesome! I would personally recommend Elvish_Angel's services to anyone who needs a avie of any sort. Thanks again!

Vana
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2003 05:59
Elvin_Chick, i only wish that i could draw as well! you flatter me to much :blush:

the pictures i used for your avatars, are made by the fabulous Jonathan Earl.

I'll make the other two avies for yah Elvin_Chick id be more than happy ta!and i'll get the bigger copies

Vana>:blush::blush: im glad yah like it
Elvin_Chick
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 26, 2003 04:28
Wow TY Sooo much, you are awsome! :love: lol As you can tell I love them! lol I will probably switch in a few weeks so I can show everyone Nevfeawen :heart: TY again!
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 26, 2003 05:39
Please someone help!!!! I really want to upload my new avatar that elvish_angel made but it is not working!!!!:cry:
Elvin_Chick
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 26, 2003 06:12
Ithildwen I uploaded it for you, It is under:

Ithildwen_avatar Hope that this helps
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 26, 2003 06:42
thank you so much, elvin_chick!!!!!!! and thank you elvish_angel for making it!!!!
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 26, 2003 08:00
:blush::blush: heck, it was nothing Luthien! if yah ever want more avies, just send me an PM or post ere

Elvin_Chick, i'll get yours done today and post them ere by night
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2003 05:15
*bump*

*puppy dog eyes* no one else wants an avie?

Elvin_Chick, here are the two others.
made in big and small
did you get the larger ones of the previous two?

and please tell me when you have all of them saved.

[Edited on 1/7/2003 by elvish_angel015]
Macilie~Undomiel
Númenor Obsessed
Send Message
on: June 28, 2003 10:17
Wow, I like all your avie's elvish_angel!! I wonder if perhaps you could do one for me. I like mine right now, but I kind of like the idea of a more cartoonish one...like you have, you know. The picture on my current avie is actually a picture of Macilie...my normal character, do ya think you could do one that kind of is at least similar to that???
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2003 09:21
i think i can find one "cartoonish" piccy for Macilie

brown hair and brown eyes rite?
Macilie~Undomiel
Númenor Obsessed
Send Message
on: June 29, 2003 02:11
Close...brown hair and blue eyes...preferribly dark blue, but light blue works too...thankies!!!
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email