Register

<< First45678Last >>
Author Topic:
Toladriel
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: What color are your eyes?
on: December 26, 2004 08:54
My eyes are hazil with a dark grey ring around the iris- i believe i may have elven eyes!!!
Anoria_Miriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 27, 2004 02:54
Brown. A very boring, dull brown.
Feanorblingblingissues
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 04, 2005 08:47
Blue with black and yellow flecks
lanfear
Craziness' Guidance Counsellor
Send Message
on: January 09, 2005 10:43
Mine are GREEN! Like pippins... mmm.. :blush:
Random peice of random usless knowledge, They used to think having green eyes was a sign of insanity and they used to burn people for having green eyes!

Green too! Bring on the stakes or the men with white coats lol :twitch: :rolling:
frolijahlover
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 22, 2005 08:57
dark brown:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
foolofatook~
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2005 08:40
dark brown:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Ditto. Mine are the same....only VERY dark brown....almost black. I actually thought they were black for about 10 years until my mom told me the surprising truth. Oh well...what's wrong with brown frolijahlover??
FatalBeauty
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2005 03:08
Turquoise. o_O
Pippin_the_periannath
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2005 06:10
green-blue or blue-green.

They turn red-orange-yellow when I'm angry
Silmaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2005 10:41
Mine are also very dark brown that they look black.
Ninjoo
Craziness' Spiritual Caretaker
Send Message
on: February 15, 2005 03:43
A beautiful grey-blue with a very dark blue outer ring.
I'm quite satisfied with this colour!
Annûniel
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 18, 2005 04:12
Just to make things easy, they are hazel green. (Or that's what I always say...) You can see a lot of colors in their if you look really close. I swore I saw a gold color in there once!
Soronumë
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2005 12:30
Just to make things easy, they are hazel green. (Or that's what I always say...) You can see a lot of colors in their if you look really close. I swore I saw a gold color in there once!
'

Oh coolies!!!
Mine are just green with a bit of brownish... :S But I like my eyes. ^^
LotrLuva
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2005 07:42
My eyes are a kind of grey-blue, but more blue than grey. Like most people's eyes, they change colour in different light. Sometimes, they're really light blue, sometimes they're kind of dark blue. I don't know, my eyes are odd.
Fiwen3019
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2005 07:28
my eyes are bluey-grey sometimes theyre blue sometimes theyre grey
MirkwoodElfCiarrai
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 09, 2005 10:56
My eye color is Grey/Blue.
When i'm mad they turn a Mysteriousssssssss Grey and when i'm happy.....they turn really blue....and finally when i'm sad they turn a greenish blue color
kellymulder
CoE Volunteer & Seagull of Ulmo
Send Message
on: March 10, 2005 04:18
My eyes are blue, they have always been but since I wear contacts they have become even brighter because the contacts have a blue ring in the middle so you can still find them when you accidentely drop them.
Sometimes they are grey as well and I also have a kind of silver dots near the edge of my iris. I have big irisses and quite long eyelashes and I am really satisfied with them
HerenyeofRohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2005 12:09
My eyes are hazel with blue rims. I love the color! :heart:

I had my pictures taken at an orthadontist, and when I got them back both of my eyes were half blue and half green. It was kinda creepy, but cool.

One of my friends got freaked out by my eyes- they said they saw orange?! That was kinda weird...
~Celebwen~of~Ithilien~
Altariel's Sky Painter
Send Message
on: March 12, 2005 06:33
My eyes are green with dark green rims and a sort of brownish colour around the pupil. My best friend always tells me how very green my eyes are when I wearing something green.

A friend of mine has those same eyes as Legolas has, those piercing bright blue eyes. But she has brown hair, in stead of the blond she should have
Bealocwealm
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2005 02:13
My eyes were blue, but lately they've been becoming green. so i guess that would make them blue-green for the time being.
Harmatan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2005 10:14
My eyes are mostly yellowish-brown and some times (usually at the end of the day) redish-brown!
LadyPunk
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2005 11:47
Mine are kind of like foolofatooks really really dark brown, there's a thin line of black on the "rim" (u could say).
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
on: April 27, 2005 09:54
blue
Image Reeling and foundering, as ever more strong/ The chanting swelled, Felagund fought,/ And all the magic and might he brought/ Of Elvenesse into his words./ Softly in the gloom they heard the birds/ Singing afar in Nargothrond,/ The sighing of the Sea beyond,/ Beyond the western world, on sand,/ On sand of pearls in Elvenland.
Eveligh
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2005 05:27
Mine are green-blue, seemingly grey, which I like as many of my fave characters have the same eye colour!
sweetlittleelf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2005 06:03
Mine are dark brown I guess, But they have a cool green, brown tone today! I want PURPLE eyes.....Now that would be cool. don't know if its even possible lol!
Sam_Gamgee
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 01, 2005 12:53
Mine are kinda hazel grey/green. It's hard to tell sometimes, i think they either reflect my mood or what I am wearing, because they seem different colors sometimes or that some of the colors in them are emphasized more.
Anoria_Miriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2005 11:44
I have brown eyes. They aren't that special; they don't change shades or anything. However, I do have really long, curly eyelashes. *flutters eyelashes*
Ataralassë_Manveri
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2005 10:01
I posted before, but I'll post again, because it's been a while and the link I posted didn't work.

Mine are green. Just like my parents.
I like this:
Me = brown hair, green eyes
mom - same (though her hair had a lot of red in it. mine has some)
her mom - same
her mom - same

my eyes, well an eye. You get more detail if you just photograph one eye. Not to mention I tend to blink in photos, resulting in me either looking like I'm asleep standing up, or high.

http://www.mysticwicks.com/photoalbum/displayimage.php?album=136&pos=18

http://www.mysticwicks.com/photoalbum/displayimage.php?album=136&pos=22 lmao at my comment. I don't think I need to be taking aaaanymore of whatever it was I took.

http://www.mysticwicks.com/photoalbum/displayimage.php?album=136&pos=31 I'd have a small poster made of that one if I could. I'm such a dork.

[Edited on 5/19/2005 by BelleBayard] edited to take out an extra space on the third URL because it didn't work!

[Edited on 5/19/2005 by BelleBayard]
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
on: May 19, 2005 03:09
Good grief! What *did* you take? Eeek! LOL... Yeah, I think NOT taking it again might be a really good idea.
Ataralassë_Manveri
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2005 09:29
actually, I think that's when I had to have my eyes dialated. To see if I qualified for LASIK. I didn't. But I got another kind of eye surgery. I just thought that comment was funnier.
Princess_Sailasiri
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2005 10:53
My eyes are dark blue. And sadly enough they don't really look different when my emotions or moods change.
bow_and_arrow
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 30, 2006 04:10
I just have to say how much I love my eyes!
They're light blue with flecks of dark blue and green, a yellow rim around my pupil and a brown rim around the outside of my iris.

Thanks for letting me get that out! It's not really the kind of thing you just randomly say in a pm!
LadyWoodelf
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 29, 2006 02:51
I have blue eyes.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2007 07:11
I have dark blue eyes. I love them cause I think they look very elven and pretty!

Your eyes must look really pretty Bow and Arrow! I've never known anyone with eyes as cool as that!
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2007 11:50
My eyes are a greenish greyish bluish, it depends on what I'm wearing as to how they appear. When I wear black they area really dark green, but with purple they are grey. Any other color and they stay a stormy sea color. Sometimes they change with mood, sometimes they don't, it depends on how strong the emotion is. I do have excellent night vision for which I'm thankful...

*Note, I'm editing this because I have no clue what happened but my spelling was terrible and I really don't know what I'm talking about, must've been really late at night or I was taking some sort of medicine...

[Edited on 4/4/2008 by Elfalas]
Ataralassë_Manveri
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2007 06:40
I've posted before, but the link I gave no longer works. I posted the question, "What color are my eyes" on yahoo answers.
This is what they had to say:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070112012245AAi7q38
<< First45678Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email