Post RE: COE Siblings...
on: October 05, 2003 05:11
My best friend is on here! She's really awesome! She's Elf_Ranger
lightning_princess17
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 29, 2003 07:55
My brother Najim just joined recently and my best friend Inwe_07 is also a member.
AlatarielofRivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 15, 2003 09:21
I_Luv_Frodo is my little sister and best friend
Newra
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 10, 2004 04:48
I got my brother, Jolly_Elven_Piper, to join CoE cause he writes such hilarious fanfics; and my lil sister, Tink, joined as well, though she mostly just looks at pics.

But yeah, I'm still the official LOTR nerd in my house, thank you very much. :love::love::love:

Oh yeah, and I got rivindell_magic to join, she's my friend.

~Newra
RachieAchie
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2004 11:09
OK, well, first off, shelobs_nightmare is my little bro... **cue the 'aaaww's** I once asked him what Shelob's nightmare was and he said hamsters... wierd boy... :dizzy: In a good way, if he's reading this ...

Also, Ellie is my best friend but she never steps out of the games forum...

And Ethryne & Glittersax are my friends I go round with at school... Except I don't think anyone knows them as Ethryne only comes on to PM me and read the fanfics, & Glittersax has never opened her account!!!!!! Fool of a Took...

Phew, I know quite a few peeps! :love:
~One_of_the_Dunedain~
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2004 08:40
I am the offical LOTR FREAK in our house, none of my family has joined, though my lil sis uses my account sometimes to view the humor section.
I have made a few friends on COE but don't have any friends in my hometown who like lotr.
:cry: that my friends in my hometown don't like it but that I found this great home for a LOTR freak

[Edited on 11/3/2004 by ~One_of_the_Dunedain~]
Ataralassë_Manveri
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 28, 2005 03:06
edited message:
Well I've done what I needed to do. Now all I havta do is wait until I can take off that last bit of my sig. Then it'll be waiting for their lazy bums to join.

[Edited on 4/9/2005 by Ataralassë_Manveri]
Twylight_Aelf
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 29, 2005 11:57
JadedFire and Erranuial are my two older sisters.
Ilfa
Surrealism of Arda
Send Message
on: September 03, 2005 12:41
I have one, we're only two anyway, older sister and her unsername is winter_shards. :hug:
newsgirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 03, 2005 12:06
*snifffffffffff* my sister hates forums but loves lotr and she won't join no matter how much I try!
Anoria_Miriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 11, 2005 08:19
My sister "Sansa Stark" joined COE, after much persuading by me. She lurked around for a bit, but she never comes on anymore. She says she's too busy for forums, and they are pointless.
LOTRluver43235
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2005 03:58
no relatives here. i'm going to try and convince my friends to join though. look out for crazy ppl with Inu-yasha based usernames!!!!
elvishmusician
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 26, 2005 02:39
Watersprite36 is my little sister. Five years younger and an inch taller than me LOL

My little sister's going to be taller than me soon -she already calls me 'Shorty' :rolleyes: -anyway my sister is orlando_rox_dis_world -and joined the site after I showed it to her. She introduced me to LOTR just before ROTK came out -yes I was a bit late I know :blush::blush:... My other little sister is holding her breath for the day she's old enough to join here -as she's not thirteen yet:rolling: she lurks around as a guest when she gets the chance too. I have a cousin on this site too but I'm not exactly sure what her username is or if she's active anymore -I think she was a member of Manwe but I can't remember

My family will stand LOTR - my Mum has read it and my Dad (after much persuading) read the Hobbit -but he says he won't read anymore cause he can watch the movies and he believes he's had enough LOTR to last a life time :nono:... my younger two siblings love it and I'm reading the Hobbit to them right now:rolling: - while my parents can't see the value of forums or how I can find interest here -I'm at least thankful they have a slight interest in the topic
frodofan14
CoE Volunteer & Realm Head of Manwë Súlimo
Send Message
on: November 24, 2007 02:31
legolijah_lover is my sister
Roheryn19
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2008 05:33
frodofan14 and legoliah_lover are my daughters.
IndilwenLanathiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 03, 2010 10:53
I don't have any family members on here (Yet). My mom is thinking about joining, she was interested in the literature studies (I think thats what its called) and I keep talking about this wonderful site so.... maybe in the next few years she'll join.
I told my brother about this site and the numerous musicians threads (he's a classical composer and wants to be a conductor) so, he might or might not get on.
My bestest sister-joined-by-the-heart friend has an account on here but she's in collage right now so she doesn't get on here anymore. (Once she's done with collage I'll nag her into getting on here again.) I think her name is Eruwaedhiel.
Sibynelle
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 27, 2010 07:54
I have my older sister here. Her username is nedra
Image Image Image
Caden
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2011 05:15
NO! I have NOBODY on here!!!!! no one else is as interested in it as i am!!!! but anyone who wants to by my sister on here is more then welcome!!!! I'm always gaining new 'siblings with things in common' hahaha! they're the best kind because you dont have to share a house with them!!!
Ellirwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 27, 2011 12:23
My sister isn't old enough yet, but she might join in a couple years. Also, my "adopted by love" little brother wants to join when he's old enough. 1 1/2 years to go.
"Though she be but little, she is fierce." -A Midsummer Night's Dream
JMBaggins
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: COE Siblings...
on: June 01, 2012 03:37
GotPrecious is my younger sister, but some of you have picked that up already.
Image"Our God is a Lord of angels and of men... and of elves." -J.R.R. Tolkien
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 01, 2012 04:50
Well, all of us who are Christians are brothers and sisters in Christ! But if Beren_Onehand agrees, then you could call us brothers.
GotPrecious
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 01, 2012 05:18
So true, Leo.

(I'm not even going to bother telling you that JMB is my sister... oh wait, i just did )
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Beriadanwen27
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 12, 2012 05:36
Unfortunately my sisters do not like the Lotr (that's a real shame)....so they are not here.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 22, 2012 06:27
One of my sisters ,Eruwestiel_Evensong is on here, and Leo is one of my bros. I love them, and the rest of my family to death.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2013 05:51
nope for me! i have a brother though, but he is only 9. But i am sure i have many brothers and sisters in Christ
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2013 09:48
None...thankfully lol
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2013 11:18
Just one: Qaosqar. She never really gets on much anymore, though...
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2013 05:18
coolness! i think my brother might join when he is older
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2013 11:45
No, sadly, but I have 2 really super close friends on here, lotrelessar94 and Rodwen...something, I forger how to spell it, that could might as well be my siblings. I have a sister, shes 9
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2013 07:24
I have 2 younger sisters on this site: RodwenAravilui5136 and I think her username is something like EthelynnGreenleaf. I also have a very close friend as well, findemaxam48. It's cool to have both family and friends on this site, and there's many more to meet
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2013 12:09
I have one. Mirandilwen, I believe is how she spelled it. But I don't think she's been on in a long time. =)
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2013 04:47
I've got two, but it was already mentioned. lotrelessar94, and EthelynGreenleaf. My BFF is findemaxam48. So, I call her my sister anyways.
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2013 05:36
Whoa, I didn't know you guys (lotrelessar94 & Rodwen) were sisters! That's really cool! It's awesome to have your best friends on here!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2013 11:05
i knew that lotrelessar94 and Rodwen were sisters. but i didn't know EthelynGreenleaf was a sibling too! neat~
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email