Register

<< First56789
Author Topic:
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: How old are you?
on: April 01, 2013 05:44
Yeah, I would probably be in favor of adopting if I get married as if I have any biological kids...chances are they'll be just like me, and that will be extremely tough lol.

I just turned 17 in January, and I'm closer to leaving the house lol. My dad and I agree mainly on one thing, I want to be out, and he wants me to be out lol. So I can expect my bags to be packed for me on the day before I have to leave lol...ok, maybe he won't go that far, but still. Btw, I will be 29 when my youngest sister finally turns 18...go figure. That makes me feel old lol.
12 and under
1% (2)
13-18
53% (1)
18-25
26% (5)
25-35
8% (1)
35-50
4% (8)
50-60
4% (8)
60-70
2% (3)
70 and over
0% (0)
I do not want to tell everyone my age!
2% (4)
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
Cillendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2013 05:52
Quote from Ariadwen on March 31, 2013, 14:57
I absolutely agree with you Cillendor. My parents after adopting me and another boy, who is now my brother attempted twice more to adopt, both times it failed due to the mothers changing their minds.
They will never attempt to adopt from the US again because of this unless the Lord specifically leads them to do so.

Oh yeah, we tried for a year to adopt through the State of Missouri, and finally we gave up and tried Haiti. It's been a blessing overall, but it is also a huge hassle. But God will get you through it.

Quote from LegolasXXXXX on April 1, 2013, 15:44
Yeah, I would probably be in favor of adopting if I get married as if I have any biological kids...chances are they'll be just like me, and that will be extremely tough lol.

I just turned 17 in January, and I'm closer to leaving the house lol. My dad and I agree mainly on one thing, I want to be out, and he wants me to be out lol. So I can expect my bags to be packed for me on the day before I have to leave lol...ok, maybe he won't go that far, but still. Btw, I will be 29 when my youngest sister finally turns 18...go figure. That makes me feel old lol.

Where do you want to go once you're out of the house? I was so dead-set on leaving that I ended up going to a school and starting a degree that has set me back the rest of my life since then. If your situation works out for you and you plan on going to college, I strongly recommend working a year first (living at home would help for moneys, but isn't necessary). Then if you still want to go to college after a year, go to a two-year community college. Get your Associate's degree, and then look for an inexpensive university. You won't have as much debt that way, and you'll have had a little bit of a break from the book lernin' to clear your head and not get burnt out. All of this that I say is because I did the exact opposite and am paying for it now.

Haha yeah that'd be old, but 23 feels old. I'll be 32 by the time my brother is 18. I was a sophomore in college (20) when we adopted him, so he's basically growing up without me in his life. It's really sad, but he's also a brat so in a way it's kind of a relief (I'm kidding!). He was home almost a month before my parents could take the road trip to my university so I could meet him.
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2013 07:04
I am looking at getting into a college where I'm probably going to accumulate debt, but with the job I'll have, I'll be able to pay it of within 10 years or so. I am looking to get into some form of law enforcement, preferably the FBI. I may go as a psychologist...idk yet.
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
Cillendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2013 11:42
Wow, that'd be cool! You'll probably have to go to graduate school for that, though.
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2013 02:04
Yep, I would have to get some form of a degree.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2013 04:49
I'm 17!!!!!!!!!! WOOO!!!!!
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Lastiel Rusc
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2013 05:10
Going to be 25 in October, though many people say that I look to be 19... >.> Nice compliment, just throws me from time to time.
'If they have a fault it is distrust of strangers. Though their magic was strong even in those days they were wary. They differed from the High Elves of the West, and were more dangerous and less wise.' ~ Flies and Spiders The Hobbit
Taug anin ú-daug.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
I am 13.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
nin_lasgalen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
I'm 26, but not for long! Haha. I'll turn 27 in January.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I'm 13, 14 in January. I think I would like to adopt... I have been hearing about children in some place who get abandoned because they have disabilities, or even just look funny... it is so sad.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Marille Lairiel
Council Member
Send Message
I'm 21, almost 22
The more I live I see this life's not about me ~ Anberlin
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Im 15, 16 in four -no,three- months.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Silmariel-Feanors-Child
Council Member
Send Message
I'm 30 in 13 days
Light and Darkness belongs together . neither can exist without the other ! The first step will lead you mostly to the correct location but a wrong step will be your ruin quickly. ImageImage
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Happy Early Birthday!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
I just turned 19, well not "just" turned 19, my birthday was a month ago But up till now, everywhere on COE said I was 18. But no longer!
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Happy Birthday!

I already told you Happy Birthday in person, but I'll say it again.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Haha thanks, Findemaxam Anyone else having a birthday soon? Wouldn't it be cool if we could Skype CoE members on their birthdays and sing them Happy Birthday?? Just a random idea I had...
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
fëalisse
Council Member
Send Message
I'm turning 24 in one week!
Image Nessa ~ Dance Like Nobody's Watching ~
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
My birthday is in 45 days on December 2. Yippee! I am already planning my party and am starting to gather lights for my Party Tree. I cannot wait! Presents!
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
What exactly do you do with a party tree, Lindarielwen? is it anything like a Christmas tree?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
It is simply a tree that you decorate and if you are lucky, you can dance around it. (I am lucky) Yes, it is like a Christmas tree except there are no Christmas ornaments on it. Although solid colour ornaments would do nicely. I use a garland of little mirrors and I tie ribbons on the branches and use tiny Christmas lights on it. It can be any kind of tree. You can use an artificial Christmas tree. I am using a Golden Trumpet tree this time. Last year, I decorated my maple tree. You can decorate an arificial tree as well or even a small (or big) bush. And you do not do anything with it except look at it and sit around it or dance around it. I invite some friends over and have refreshments and music and last year we stayed out all night until the sun came up. (I love my birthdays) Remember, it is your birthday and you can decorate any tree in any way you choose.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Wow, that is definitely a tradition I'd like to start! It sounds like a lot of fun, and I really like decorating the Christmas tree, so having another tree to decorate sure couldn't hurt I think I'll have to do it for my birthday next year, or we can do it for one of my sibling's birthdays as well! Thanks so much for sharing, Lindarielwen!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You are quite welcome, lotrelessar94. Having a Party Tree is a lot of fun, and you know, you could always celebrate your Un-birthday.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
I'm 17, turning 18 in 4 MONTHS!!!!! March 26th, 1996
"A sprinter learning to wait."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
And I will be 16 in two months and two days!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
And I will be 36 in 19 days...YAY!!! Party Tree! Presents! Happy dance!!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I will be 14 in 47 days!
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I will be 15 in 90 days!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Are you having a Party Tree again, Mareth_Ravenlock?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, yes! It may not be on my birthday that we dance around it, but I am not sure yet. But I definitely want to have one!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Wonderful, Mareth_Ravenlock. Your tree was so pretty! I will start to decorate my Party Tree the day after Thanksgiving.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
That's when we decorate for Christmas! Yay!!
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
And we have a fake tree that goes in our front window that's about…3 feet tall. Yeah, every year it loses it's fake, plastic needles from it's fake, plastic branches and I have a feeling, since we have a kitty this year, that it will be completely destroyed and we'll be christmas-tree-less by next year.
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Marille Lairiel
Council Member
Send Message
I will be 22 in 5 days
The more I live I see this life's not about me ~ Anberlin
<< First56789
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email