Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
GirlJockey17
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Prates of the Caribbean, that Pub in Tortuga...
on: November 25, 2003 01:52
(ooc: I'm a newbie here, so if I do summat wrong, tell me, kay? Thank ya much!)

Gabby laid back in the row boat, singing a tune under her breath. She was clad in a typical pirates garb, minus the captain's hat, as they'd taken that from her too. Her long, brown hair was twisted up into a loose bun at the back of her head, boots long since removed due to the extreme heat that made them slippery on her feet.

She was rather small, especially for someone with such a big attitude. A heart shaped face and a small beauty mark on her left sheek, she was only in her late twenties, and had already managed to get a ship, a crew, and a mutany.

She'd been managing and captaining ships since she was twenty, yet she had the experience of an old sea dog who'd lost his leg to a shark and an eye to a native from some barren land.

"Bloody mutanous dogs. Steal my ship will they? I'll show 'em. They don't know what they've done to themselves now that they've peeved the wrong captain." she cursed as she looked out at the vast ocean surrounding every bit of space around the little boat.

Gabby was given nothing but a small sack of food and a flask of water. They had taken her compase, so there was no point in trying to steer herself anywhere. For all she knew, she'd end up in some savage land that had nothing but sand and rocks, and maybe even a band of natives. No, best let the currents take her to where ever luck was willing to provide.

Gabby cursed a bit more, and found herself falling asleep in the hot sun.

(Did ya like it? You'll see where this fits in to your little story later. *hinthint*. P.S. Gabby is entirely my creation, and my character. Please don' steal it. Thanks.)

[Edited on 27/11/2003 by Abraon]
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 26, 2003 06:09
Tala took a few steps back then hoisted herself up onto a barrel. "Well well...that was an unexpceted bit of happenin there. Guess our new cap'n is Jack. I just know that if I dont get to stealin somethin soon...I will be losin it..." She smiled slyly as she fiddled with her hair.

[Edited on 27/11/2003 by Abraon]
Diamond_Pippins_Wife
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2003 09:04
((OOC: I don't think anyone else is comin on anymore... kinda lonely, doncha think?))

Jessie nodded. "I completely agree, Tala." Then she turned to Pearl. "And yes, it is cursed. Too bad Jack ere never told me bout it. Little liar." But she didn't mean the "little" part, for she was five years younger than Jack.

((OOC: I found the name of the pub a while back, but forgot it soon after. I'll try ta find it fer yer own useless knowledge.))

[Edited on 29/11/2003 by Diamond_Pippins_Wife]
legolaslover2002
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 30, 2003 05:05
" Jackie!! (I guess he hates that name) Why are we not going to Isla de Muerta? I want to know, how it's like to be cursed." Fifteen year old Pearl loved adventures and was kinda excited of what Jackie was going to say to her.
MasterBlondi
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 01, 2003 12:58
(Can I still join? Or am I too late? I'm going to post, if it's too late I totally understand.)

Anna was amazed when she opened her eyes and found that her boat had found itself in a harbor full of ships. Beautiful ships ready to sail. She's never really been out, but somehow she had to find the South pole. There was something really hidden there. She brushed her blonde hair out of her face and stood up. That was a definit mistake and she lost her balance and found herself floundering in the water.

[Edited on 2/12/2003 by Saurid]
Lady~Culin
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 02, 2003 11:55
Loretta hopped off the deck, very happy to be in Tortuga after such a long abscence. She shoved the doors open and grinned at everyone, swaying on her feet like a drunkard. Instead of asking for a drink, she dumped a bag of coins on the counter and flipped over the bar. She began rummaging through the cabinets, looking for rum.

Her dark blonde hair was kind of ragged with beads strung in it, and her silver eyes blinked slowly. She tore the cork out of the bottle with her teeth and took a swig, glancing about the pub. "Hey there" she said with a small salute.
MasterBlondi
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 09, 2003 10:16
Anna climbed up to the dock. She needed new clothes, she couldn't run around dressed like a British naval officer anywhere. She found out in such clothing that you can be arrested for impersonating an officer. Such a strange offense that is. She remembered her bag was still in the boat and reached out to try and grab, but only found herself once again floundering in salt water.

[Edited on 10/12/2003 by CarolP]
Elven~Eyes
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 10, 2003 03:08
Melaina gripped the rough edge of the peice splintered wood. "Bloody Pirates" she growled under her breath. She had not known the pirates that had just spoiled her plans on the British ship. Mean lot, they were,she thought to herself.
Suddenly she saw a ship in the distance, but she couldn't tell who was the captain. As the ship came closer she squinted to see farther. It was Captain Jack Sparrow. The long dress that she was wearing weighted her down making it diffacult to swim. Finally she pulled herself up onto the long peice of wood makeing her visible to the pirate.

"Sparrow!, she hollared to him," Let me up!"

The pirates helped her into the large ship and they stared at her with menace in their eyes. She just glared back at them. Her long pale blue dress clung to her skin and dripped with water.

"Took you long enough" , she said to them in an anoyed tone. She spoke in a British accent to them again," well?", she said," What are you staring at?" her frosty blue eyes flashed at them waiting for an answere.

[Edited on 12/11/2003 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Diamond_Pippins_Wife
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 11, 2003 12:59
((OOC: Good ta see ya again, Blondi! Hee hee hee... sorry I haven't been on for a while. Right, where were we?))

Jessie looked down at the girl that Jack pulled up. "I don't think ye should trust the scallywag," she said as she came forward. "Look, missy, ye're under Spa.."

Jack stopped her. "Now, none o that, Jessie. She's just as welcome as all of the other ones." He smiled at Jessie, who scowled, and turned back to the girl.

Jessie turned and took her anger out by climbing the ratlines. She got up to the royal yard and looked around. She saw yet another person, who was wearing a British nave uniform, floating iin the water and sighed. How many times is this going to happen? she thought. She turned down to Jack and the crew. "Jack! There be another person out there!"

((OOC: Just in case ye peoples didn't know, that be Blondi.))
legolaslover2002
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 12, 2003 04:58
"What are these British persons doing here! Let's throw them overboard again!!" :evil:
Elven~Eyes
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 12, 2003 03:00
Intense frosty blue eyes stared at Sparrow and the crew as Melaina fixed her glare at them before saying," I sure fooled you!" she laughed, " You actually thought I was some bloody English woman! Well... I guess I once was long ago ... untill I found out my real parents were pirates. My name be Melaina, Savey? So where you be going Captain?" She brushed a long piece of light blond hair before saying, " I was goin to crash some British party ... before some bloody fool pirates blew up the bloody ship!" she growled. " Have any clue who they were?" she asked them.
[img]http://www.councilofelrond.com/images/members/anitinystar2.gif[img]

[Edited on 12/13/2003 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Diamond_Pippins_Wife
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 16, 2003 01:56
Jessie climbed back down to the main deck. As she stood she looked Melaina in the eyes. "Well, if ye think ye fooled me, guess again. And we be bloody pirates, if ye don't mind!" She growled inwardly and settled herself comfortably.

[Edited on 17/12/2003 by CarolP]
Elven~Eyes
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 17, 2003 09:12
" Right your are" , Melaina laughed," But we aren't bloody fool pirates... we're just bloody pirates. So where are we going?" Melaina asked again. " I need some weapons. Got any you can lend me?"
Diamond_Pippins_Wife
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 18, 2003 05:48
Jessie looked down at her cutlasses. "Um, I think I can part with one..." She takes a cutlass out and handed it hilt first to Melaina.
Elven~Eyes
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 20, 2003 05:38
Melaina took the hilt gratefully and answered her," I'm gonna need this" she glanced at Jack," since i'm on a ship with Jack."

[Edited on 21/12/2003 by eldir]
Diamond_Pippins_Wife
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 23, 2003 05:14
((OOC: Found it! Maiden's Head or summat like that. Just for useless knowledge...))

"Ye never know what's gonna happen on Jack's ship," Jessie agreed, glancing at Jack from the corner of her eyes.
MrsLegolasGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 25, 2003 12:42
((OOC: Ahhhhhhhh! What's going on? Did anyone do anything with Will?? Someone fill me in so I can post!!))

[Edited on 26/12/2003 by eldir]
Diamond_Pippins_Wife
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 22, 2004 04:05
((OOC: Actually, I don't think anyone was Will, so you can have him show up at an inconvenient time... that'd be hilarious...))
MasterBlondi
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2004 07:32
Anna thought she saw someone on a pirate ship looking at her. Maybe they'd let her up, but maybe they didn't see her. Perhaps if she yelled some one might notice. "Hellooo!!" she howlerd at the top of her lungs. Some would have to notice that, but in case they didn't she better keep yelling till she got a response.:cry:

[Edited on 11/2/2004 by Abraon]
Diamond_Pippins_Wife
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2004 03:36
((OOC: Um, Jack, I'm playin' for ya right now... hope ye don't mind...))

Jessie looked up when she heard the yell. "Hey, Jack! There is soomeone out there!" Jack looked up and smiled roguishly.

"Well, let's pick 'em up!" Jack exclaimed as the ship sailed over to where Jessie had heard the voice.

[Edited on 19/2/2004 by eldir]
MasterBlondi
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2004 11:14
Anna ceased screaming when she saw the ship come towards her, they had seen her and perhaps they could tell her how to get a ship and crew willing to help her on her quest.
Slinging her pack over her shoulder she got ready to board the ship.

[Edited on 20/2/2004 by CarolP]
Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2004 11:06
(hey my character is a girl, but her name is Jack Sparrow, -read my bio to find out!)

jack Crept up behind Anna, "ay!" she said startling her then she looked at the ship. She climbed on board with Anna, takin no notice of the weird looks she was getting, "ay! Im Jack, Jack Sparrow! Can i get a ride?" ...

(if you read my bio, it would clear things up a bit.....
if i came in too late, just tell me, and if i sorta messed up the line, well just let me know!)
legolaslover2002
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 04:17
" Can we please go to Isla de Muerta??"
MasterBlondi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 06:56
Anna was glad to finally be aboard a ship and not a boat. "Hi, Jack," she said. "Isn't Jack a name for a guy? Oh well, it still sounds smashing anyway." Anna knew she could talk too much and didn't want to so after saying a few sentences she figured she was okay and started walking away and admiring the scenery.
Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 11:35
"Ay, that it is a man's name," Jack shook her head, She looked around the ship, "this is a bit differ'nt to me own ship, but can get whats on the ocean floor now can we...Say Aint you Jack Sparrow? Well We share the same name, though your's has a bit more meaning to it, seein as you famous and all,Got any rum?" Whenever Jack spoke, she slurred on the words, and well it didnt take an ideot to figure out she was Drunk as anyone person could be.
Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 11:37
"Ay, that it is a man's name," Jack shook her head, She looked around the ship, "this is a bit differ'nt to me own ship, but can get whats on the ocean floor now can we...Say Aint you Jack Sparrow? Well We share the same name, though your's has a bit more meaning to it, seein as you famous and all,Got any rum?" Whenever Jack spoke, she slurred on the words, and well it didnt take an ideot to figure out she was Drunk as anyone person could be.

[Edited on 16/3/2004 by CarolP]
Idhraen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2004 08:57
Mercedes walked into the pub like she owned the place. "Aye! Gimme a rum on the rocks" she yelled to one of the bar keeps as she sat at the counter. She was an old friend of Jack's. He probably didn't remember her, but she remembered him. Mercedes wasn't quite ready to talk to Jack after all of the things they had been through together. So she decided to take a few drinks before saying anything.
The bar keep put the drink in front of her. "It's gonna be a long night, luve" she said to him. "Are ye ready?"
MasterBlondi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2004 06:46
Anna wandered about the boat watching sailors work when one pirate caught her eye. It was a woman, but one that resembled someone she once knew. It might not be who she thought it was, but it might not. One way to find out. "Hey Jessie!" she yelled.
Diamond_Pippins_Wife
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 06:01
Jessie heard her name called and turned. "What?" she nearly bellowed as she overlooked the crew. That voice... it was so familiar... who was it?
MasterBlondi
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 05:09
Anna was so happy that it was Jesse, she would've been greatly disappointed if it wasn't. "Over here!" she bellowed, waving her hands. This was quite an interesting day.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email