<< First2425262728
Author Topic:
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
Post RE: Green Dragon Pub I
on: January 10, 2005 05:17
*Duncan blushes as everyone talks about babies and large families.*

Duncan: Actually, my Carolin and I have small families, as far as hobbits go. Now Rupert's family, that's a huge one!

Rupert: Aww...go on!

Duncan: Come on, if you had a family reunion here, it would be full up with all of your brothers and sisters and their kids!

Carolin: *whispers and nudges her elbow into Duncan.* Quit talking to him like that, you'll make him feel bad that he's not even married yet.

Rupert: I heard that! No harm done, Duncan my boy.

Ponyboy: My name is Halbarad, if anyone cares to know it. And as far as being a Ponyboy, I think that I'm about done with that, especially since most of my pack never got delivered. I'm surprised that no one has come here to drag me away for being a thief!

Pippin: We'll protect you, Halbarad is it?

Mari: *grabs her stomach* Ohhhh!

Sari: *grabs her stomach as well* Ow!!

*Fatty looks confused.*

Rupert: *sees a hobbit enter the pub* Hey, who's that little lass? Never seen her around here before.

Carolin: Well don't you greet her, you'll just scare her. Mari, are you okay? *walks over to the young hobbit* Hello, I'm Carolin, welcome to The Green Dragon.
Lithoniel_Burrows
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2005 08:49
Lithoniel looked at the other hobbit. She smiled, and said, " Hello. My name is Lithoniel, Lithoniel Burrows. It is nice to meet you, Carolin ".

[Edited on 13/1/2005 by Lithoniel_Burrows]
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2005 02:56
Holman, Frodo, and Reginard stood and bowed to their fellow hobbit. "We are the Greenhand brothers, at your service." said Reginard. "I am Reginard and these are my brothers Holman and Frodo(you can call him Fred)."

Holman: (pointing to Thalianost) And that's Thal.

Thalianost nods to Lithoniel.
Visit my Etsy Shop: The Tower of Or and Sable
Lithoniel_Burrows
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2005 12:23
" It is nice to meet you, Reginard, Holman, Frodo, and Thal. I am Lithoniel ". She was glad to meet these people.

[Edited on 13/1/2005 by Lithoniel_Burrows]
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: January 23, 2005 01:31
*In the middle of the usual craziness of the pub, Mari sat down, feeling a pain in her back that for some reason would not go away. She calls over her husband, Fatty.*

Mari: *whispers in his ear* I don't really know any better, but I think the baby is coming. Can you please go upstairs and find my Mother? *seeing the panic in his face, she grabs his arm* And don't get all upset and make a scene. There have been plenty of babies born in this pub before ours!

*A red faced Fatty runs up the stairs as quickly as he can. Some of the pub members notice, some do not.*

Carolin: Mari, are you alright?

Mari: *breathing heavily, she smiles at her big sister* Of course...but maybe we can get some of the larger folks to carry me upstairs?
Lithoniel_Burrows
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2005 12:33
Lithoniel looked at Mari and Carolin. She wondered what was going on, so she asked, " What's happening? ".
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: January 31, 2005 03:43
Carolin: *to a confused Lithoniel* By the looks of it, my sister is about ready to give birth, not that I know much about it!

*Mr. and Mr. Proudfoot come downstairs.*

Mr. Proudfoot: Do I hand out the cigars yet?

Mrs. Proudfoot: No smoking around the new baby!

Mari: *in between breaths* Now....Mother....the....baby....isn't even born yet!

Ponyboy and some of the others rush over to help Mari upstairs.

Rupert: *to Miranda* Pretty excitin'...don't you think so honey?
LadyCeleborn
Palantir Mod, Guardian of Ulmo's Realm & Resident Eomer Fancier
Send Message
on: January 31, 2005 04:18
Miranda: My goodness, oh my goodness.....*smacks a kiss on Ruperts cheek* This is very exciting, handsome. I've got to boil water. That's it... lots of boiling water and clean sheets. Rupert be a dear and fetch all the clean sheets off the line out back for me please. Grab those other boys to help you.

Cele:*wringing her hands* Oh, dear. Is there anything I can do? I can boil water. I know how to do that. I'm good at that.

Eomer:*laughing* Don't worry, Mari. She isn't cracking up or anything. Babies make her nervous. Remember she did the same thing when Cuth was born... She paced and paced till she wore a path in the floor.

Miranda:*shouting from the kitchen* Carolin! What else do we need upstairs? *notices the new little hobbitt* Well, hello there, little one. I haven't had the time to properly introduce myself yet. But don't go anywhere, please. Once we get this child settled I'll be back.

Eomer: Excuse me gentleman....*scoops Mari up in his arms* Let's get this young lady up these stairs where she will be more comfortable, shall we....
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2005 08:27
"Is there anything I can do?" Thal asked.

Holman: "We'll help too!"
Visit my Etsy Shop: The Tower of Or and Sable
Lithoniel_Burrows
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2005 02:33
Lithoniel nodded to Miranda. " It's nice to meet you Miranda ". She then looked back to Carolin. " Is there anything I can do? ", she asked.
Anarril
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2005 02:55
((sorry I haven't posted much... I've been really busy ))

*amid general craziness, Ril has managed to crawl into a corner and sleep for a couple minutes before being roused by sudden noise, which is not exactly uncommon*

Ril: Wha... what's going on? *hears about baby* OHH!! Mari, congratulations!! however, I think I'm going to stay as far away as I can... I'll probably mess things up somehow...

*notices new hobbit, walks up to Lithoniel*

Ril: Hi! I haven't seen you before, but maybe that's just cause I was out of it for a little while. I'm Ril. Things sure are exciting here, aren't they?
Lithoniel_Burrows
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2005 06:05
She looked at the other hobbit called Ril, and introduces herself. " Hello Ril, I am Lithoniel. Yes, things are very exciting around here ", she replied.
<< First2425262728
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email