Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First7891011
Author Topic:
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: School for Unnatural Beings and Other Paranormal Beings(check OOC)
on: April 27, 2004 05:53
Tamara was ushered into the hospital wing by the nurse and given a potion to induce sleep and speed up the healing. Tamara's wound was preety much healed but it ached like there was no tommorrow. She closed her eyes pretending to be asleep and when the nurse left she opened her eyes. Finally, the old hag's gone. She sat up and looked out the window the fighting still fresh in her memories. I just hope they don't bug me anymore. I can't believe they wanted to know if I'd found a mate. I swear I'll kill them one of these days. Night fell and passed and she soon fell asleep sitting up, as dawn flooded the windows....
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 11:23
Athos watched Kyta walking away. Eh, I'll just find her tomorrow he thought, walking toward his own room. He checked in on Chao quickly. The werewolf was passed out on his bed. Good. He needed a rest. Athos went into his room and crawled into bed, falling asleep for a couple hours.

~~~

Chao woke as the first rays of dawn were shining into his room. He stretched out his sore muscles, yawning. He changed into new clothes and ran his fingers through his messy hair. He went into the hall and walked to the hospital room to check on Tamara. Chao opened the door slowly and peered in. "Tamara? Are you awake?"
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 03:52
Kyta open the door to her room and spent a good hour running cool water over the gashes on her arm, then changed into some shorts and a tank top. Pulling the curtains she lay down on the bed not bothering to pull the sheets down, and fell asleep almost instantaniously. a thin ray of sunlight creeped it way along the room through a crack where the curtain didnt quite close all the way as Kyta turned over in bed, one hand falling off the side of the bad.
<< First7891011
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email