Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Lloyd
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: White Shadows & Black Lights (pm to join)
on: January 01, 2004 08:05
(I'm gonna change my charachters name to Eruiongyll or Eru for short!)
Eru stood back and sheathed his sword.
hmm.. he whispered, he was rather confused!
He wanted to ask Ny about what she had been up to, but everything was tense, and he didnt trust this man or the girl standing next to him.

[Edited on 2/1/2004 by eldir]
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 10:58
Nyshaunti looked at Eru. Her eyes slightly wide and looking around quickly. She told herself she could handle this.

"Well, so much for a friendly 'Hello'." she whispered to herself. "If you lower arms, we will. I'm sure spirits and servers get along, after all, it wouldn't please Nyhas if one of his servers died."

Nuav
Ringspell
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2004 04:36
Silentre looked around as confused as the rest of them. Suddenly, as though a voice had whispered to her mind she knew without a doubt that she needed to help Rowan. Without thought she stepped over to him, partly shielding him from the others, her bright green eyes blazing.

“I do not know why you two are here nor what you expected to accomplish. My mother and myself came to meet Rowan, here, and now we have so... Unless you can think of something to keep us here we should be off.”
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2004 07:28
Nyshaunti didn't have a word to say. She looked towards Eru again. "Rowan?" she said slyly. "Out here? In the boonies?"

"What a odd place for a gathering. Well, I wouldn't think more of it if you let us depart." she schemed.

Nuav
Ps: OOC- Ringspell, the 'Woods of Illusion' thread is up and ready for testing.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email