Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1314151617
Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
That sounds like a lovely present, Lindarielwen! My birthday is just over two months from today.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Wow, that sounds like and awesome present! I hope you have a blast!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Another Virgo here: September 6th.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
I have probably posted here before, but mine is February 24th.
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Mine is almost exactly two months away! Where did the time go?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
It just goes, Maxie. That is why everyday must be our best.

Three weeks from today my Party Tree will be lit! Joy! Joy! Party! Dancing! Cake! Presents!

My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Lindarielwen, that will be a beautiful sight to behold!
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
We will all be there in spirit, Linarielwen.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I will imagine all of us dancing around my Party Tree! It will be a most wonderful night.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message

My birthday is two months from tomorrow!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Maxie, start planning your Party Tree now. Mine will get decorated this weekend in preparation for the big event on Tuesday. I cannot find pink lights but my friend found purple so I will be using those with white I think.

[Edited on 11/27/2014 by Lindarielwen]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I am indeed planning. I would love blue lights on mine, blue with white... I will need to find a good tree for it. It may have to be artificial, sadly, since there will be a lot of snow around here in January, but it will be a Party Tree just the same. I think purple lights will look beautiful on your Tree.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I will be decorating my Tree on Sunday and so far the lights will be purple and white.

I hope I have a warm and starry night on Tuesday.

[Edited on 11/30/2014 by Lindarielwen]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Lindarielwen, the anniversary of your birth is soon upon us!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Today is my birthday eve! I can hardly wait for tomorrow!

The purple lights do not give much light but they are so pretty.

Can't go ride in a race car....it is booked months in advance..haha on me. I should have known

No matter, my birthday will be wonderful. All of you will be with me in my heart.

findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I look forward to the day, Lindarielwen!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Happy birthday eve to you, Lindarielwen! Your Party Tree sounds very beautiful. Will you be able to post pictures of it?

I, too, look forward to the celebrations!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Mareth, I will do my best

Such a beautiful day this is! As soon as I woke up I did the usual and went outside. The sky was clear and full of stars and there was the Big Dipper, upside down, pouring joy and laughter into my day.

There was noise at my back door and the cats ran to the windows. Singing? Yep, friends came over with cake and a gift! My gift was a Cheshire Cat mug to replace the one I broke almost a year ago and could not find another. They wanted me to drink my first cup of birthday coffee with my new mug.

And someone else sent me a very beautiful poem.

Looking forward to seeing you all under my Party Tree.
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
Happy Birthday Lindi, and many awesome returns!!
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Happy birthday, Lindarielwen! May you have many more!
curka
Council Member
Send Message
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday deeear Lindarielwen
Happy birthday to
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!(loud and off key)
I bet it was a very beautiful poem and it is rather nice under your party tree.

[Edited on 12/02/2014 by curka]
The divine in me acknowledges the divine in you.
curka
Council Member
Send Message
April 4 1993
The divine in me acknowledges the divine in you.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Happy Birthday, Lindarielwen! Your present is coming.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you to everyone for your birthday wishes, your lovely words, your messages. I consider this my best birthday ever! Perfect weather, the stars and the moon high above my house, and all of you made my birthday very special.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I am glad you enjoyed your day, Lindarielwen.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I am so pleased that you had a good birthday. Dancing around the Party Tree with you was such fun! I look forward to next year already.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
My birthday is in a month and eight days!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
My next birthday is in 51 weeks! Time to start planning!
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Happy Belated Birthday, my dear Lindarielwen! That's so happy, Maxi!
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
One month from today, I will be 17!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, 17 is a very good number, Maxie. I remember it well.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
I only remember 17 kinda vaguely. Image Image Image
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I have been told that 17 was a good number.
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
I don't remember 17 at all. Be sure to tell me what it's like.
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Funny I can't recall it either

Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
<< First1314151617
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email