Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1112131415Last >>
Author Topic:
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Cool! Happy Birthday to everyone and Happy Belated Mothers Day too!
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Happy Birthday, Cate Blanchett! And to everyone else too!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks Mareth, Cate and I share the same birthday May 14
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Happy Belated Birthday, Taurus...
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Really Lord Sauron? That's so awesome! I would have loved to share Tolkien's birthday, January 3rd...as it is, I was born a little more then a month after his birthday.

All hail the Goblin King!

[Edited on 05/16/2013 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Mareth_Ravenlock, you were born a month after Professor Tolkiens's birthday and I was born the month before on Dec. 2. I wonder if the Professor had a Party Tree to celebrate like we did...
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I was born on the 1st of January! Woo! New Year's Day! I know someone who was born on the 3rd of Jan.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
That's awesome, wolfbladequeen!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Happy Birthday, Kathy. I miss you every day and my heart will never be healed from losing you. There will never be another Best Friend in my life. Happy Birthday, my Angel.

Can you hear me when I sing "A Dream is a Wish Your Hearts Makes" in my sleep?

[Edited on 07/19/2013 by Lindarielwen]
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, I'm so sorry, Lindarielwen. *hugs* Happy Birthday, Kathy.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Happy birthday to everyone! I was born 11 days after Tolkien, on Jan 14th
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
My birthday is September 3rd. I turned 13 a few weeks ago.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Alassea nosta, Amme.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I used to have a friend whose birthday was the 14th of January! O_o
And my Grandma shares Tolkien's birthday!
Also, my mum's old head teacher used to have Tolkien round for dinner!
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Wow! Last year, my global teacher's bday was the 12th of Jan., my friends was the 13th, and mine of course is the 14th. I can drive on my next birthday! (legally!) Whoo!

[Edited on 10/02/2013 by findemaxam48]
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
My birthday is 2 months from today! I am already planning my Party Tree!!!
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Legally, maxie? Does that mean that you have been driving illegally?
Happy very early birthday, Lindarielwen!
I have never had a party tree
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
There's always a first, Wolfie! I had a Party Tree for the first time this year. Waaaaayyyyy back in February.

Yes, happy early birthday, Lindarielwen!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Start planning your birthday months in advance! I think this year, I will hang twinkling lights and also tiny lanterns. The garland of little mirrors will be used once again as well.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
What kind of a party tree are you guys talking about? It sounds really nice! To bad my birthday was a month ago
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I think Lindarielwen would be able to explain it better than I.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Your Party Tree was lovely, Mareth_Ravenlock.

As Bilbo had a Party Tree on his birthday, I thought to have one on my own birthday. I just decided which tree in my yard to decorate and strung tiny Christmas lights on the branches and I hung a little garland made of mirrors on the tree as high as I could reach. I tied brightly coloured ribbons on the branches as well. Then I invited my friends to my party. I am happy you were there, Mareth_Ravenlock.

I think you can have a Party Tree any time you want one, lotrelessar94. It does not have to be on your birthday nor does it have to be a tree, real or otherwise. You can decorate a bush if that is what you have. This year, I am choosing a different tree to decorate. One a bit closer to the water's edge, I think. My friends will join me and we will stay outside until the sun comes up.

[Edited on 10/09/2013 by Lindarielwen]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Its rather too cold to have a Party Tree around my birthday. But we might be able to have one on Ethelynn and lotrelessar's birthdays! Come to Buffalo!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
My birthday is in December and I remember blizzards when I lived in Ohio. Here in Florida, the weather at worst, is chilly in December and that is fine with me. Your Party Tree does not have to be outside. A fake indoor tree will do just fine. In any event, it is wonderful to have a Party Tree on your birthday!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I think I may have to try that!
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I have a tiny real christmas tree... and it is MINE! YAY! So I could always decorate that, although it would be a very small party tree!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Can I come again this year, Lindarielwen?

I had a fake tree because (A.) I didn't have a good tree outside, and (B.) my birthday is in February, and although it is not quite as cold as Buffalo (Maxie ), it can be cold. So it works best inside.

That would work, Wolfie! As Lindarielwen said, it can be any way you like. Big, small, fat, skinny....
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Of course you may join me under my Party Tree once again, Mareth_Ravenlock. Last year was so much fun.

Yes, any tree is fine. Real or fake, it does not matter, nor does big or small. The idea is simply to have a wonderful happy time on the day of your birth. Or if you are Firstborn, on the day of your awakening.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Alassea nosta, Atar.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I will revive this therad since we have all been talking about our birthdays on the how old are you thread.

My birthday is this Tuesday, Jan. 14th
LadyElarinya
Council Member
Send Message
Mine is july 21st.

Happy Birthday, Findemaxam48! ^^ Hope you have a great day!
"O môr henion i dhû: Ely siriar, êl síla. Ai! Aníron Undómiel. Tiro! Êl eria e môr. I 'lîr en êl luitha 'úren. Ai! Aníron…"
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
My birthday is March 26th! That means I'll be 18 in TWO months
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Happy Birthday, Maxie! May this year bring you lots of smiles and fun!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you, everybody!
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE 16!!!! O___O It's weird! You're growing up too fast!!! STOP!!!!! Hahahahahahahaaa, but, i hope you enjoyed your birthday Hope to see you soon, im gonna miss you at Movi today
"A sprinter learning to wait."
<< First1112131415Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email