Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1213141516Last >>
Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you

Thank you, everybody, for your wonderful PM's and chats and emails. I love coming online and seeing friends like you everyday.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I didn't say it on here () but I emailed you...anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAXIE!!! Belated though it may be. Love you like crazy!! *hugs*

I'll be 15 in exactly a week. O.O
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Eowyn Shieldmaiden
Council Member
Send Message
My birthday is on August 20th. Nothing special. I would love my birthday to be on September 22nd, but it didn't happen.

-Eowyn
If more of us valued home above gold, it would be a merrier world.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
@Eowyn, my dad and my little brother have birthdays in August. My birthday is September 3rd.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
MINE'S IN LESS THEN 3 WEEKS
"A sprinter learning to wait."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Ah! You'll be 18!!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
YUP!!! SCARYYYyyy!!! 12 DAYS O___O
Sigo Roots
Council Member
Send Message
Still a while for me, November 21st.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
IT'S NOW 6 DAYS!!!! I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!!
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
My birthday is July 30th. I think I ran out of ideas on how to celebrate it. :/
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
MINE IS TOMORROW!!! NOOOOOoooooo!!!! :O
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Wow, Ethel! I hope I remember to send an ecard. I'm bad about that...

Alex, you could always have a medieval/fantasy costume party.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ETHEL!!!!!!!!!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Leaf, Happy Birthday, let the celebration begin! Have a Party Tree!

Alexanda, a Party Tree certainly is in order for your birthday. Mareth's costume party is a great idea and if that is what you chose, plans should start without delay.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Happy Birthday, Ethelynn dearie! *cries* It scares me so that your 18 now and will be going off to college in a few months and continuing your life! *cries some more* You've been my best friend since...well, since like FOREVER, and now time is going so fast! It seems like just yesterday when we sat in the back of the car and argued about Disney movies (Wait...what?) and ate waaayyy to much chocolate and ice cream (?). Time flies! Much love! Happy 18th birthday!
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Happy Birthday Ethelynn! Blessings!

Oh, Mareth! You don't know the people here, haha. Many do not share my (crazy) interest in medieval/fantasy stuff. The typical person here is very practical, so no space for stuff like this. They might just look at me with that strange look.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Oh...well, I've never been outside of the U.S., so I guess I assumed y'all had crazy people there too. Well...I'm can't really think of much else...

If you don't really have costume parties, what are things people other there do for birthdays?
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
IN a week
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Ha! Good question! The main concept of a teenager/adult birthday celebration is: going out with friends and family for lunch or something; or just get a cake, gather with friends, take pictures, go home. For little children: party at some fast food restaurant, or party in the house, you know, the typical stuff. Bleh, I want more fun.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I have always felt that we are responsible for our own birthdays. If you want more fun, then make more fun. Have a party in a nearby woods. You seem like a creative guy so start thinking! Even if your friends do not share your interests, would they not be happy to help you celebrate your birthday in the manner you chose? Parties must always have some sort of activities. Arrange a scavenger hunt, have a game where people must guess how many items are in a jar. Have the guests take pictures of each other. Provide crayons and paper and let them draw silly pictures (even the older ones and guys like this) Write names of literary or cartoon characters or famous people on a piece of paper and tape the paper to each persons back. Questions are asked and the person must guess whose name is on their back....Am I still alive? Am I male? Am I am actor? Am I fictional? You get the idea. And there is nothing wrong with the parties at fast food places...all those kids are laughing and having fun!
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks for all the Birthday wishes you guys!!!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Hugs Ethel*

Happy 13th birthday, dear Legolas23!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna send an e-card to you.

Lindarielwen, those are all great ideas.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I am making a list of everyone on CoE, birthday wise. Once I compile it, I will post it on here to check for accuracy. Feel free to repost so I don't have to go digging!

Here is what I have so far:

RodwenAravilui5136- 1-28

EthelynnGreenleaf- 3-26

lotrelessar94- 9-4

Mareth_Ravenlock- 2-12

Eruwestiel_Evensong- 2-17
Finnr
Council Member
Send Message
My birthday is actually May 23 and I shall be turning 25 this year
finnr_sig
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Mine is July 30 Turning 16 this year
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Alrighty...adding Alexanda and Finnr to the list...
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Good idea. Are you going to put them in order by date? Month?

December 2
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yep, in chronological order, from January to December.

Happy Birthday to Finnr!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
wolfbladequeen- 1-1
findemaxam48- 1-14
RodwenAravilui5136- 1-28
Mareth_Ravenlock- 2-12

Eruwestiel_Evensong- 2-17
EthelynnGreenleaf- 3-26
Finnr- 5-23
Alexanda- 7-30
lotrelessar94- 9-4
Lindarielwen: 12-2
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Mines already past but it's March 9'th
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thank You, Cenor You are now on the list.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Alassea nosta, Amme. I miss you every day.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, joy! My birthday is two months from today. Time to start planning. I am not sure what colour lights I will have on my Party Tree this year. Last year it rained so this time I will have a plan, some sort of canopy I think. We will sing and dance around the Tree and have some great food and listen for the Watcher in the little lake. I cannot wait!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Put up white and pink lights, Lindarielwen!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Funny you should mention pink and white, Maxie. I found a pink tree with white lights at a yard sale and I thought to somehow use it for my birthday this year.

My birthday is one month from today and I am ready! My friends are getting together to pay for my present. They are taking me to Daytona International Speedway to do a ride-along in a race car! I will get to wear a fire-suit and a helmet and sit next to the driver. We will race around the speedway 3 times at 170 miles per hour. A dream come true for this girl!
<< First1213141516Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email