Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Kaliander: The Light inside your heart (pm to join,see ooc)
on: March 19, 2004 01:29
"We have some business with that young man. It is a matter not worth your concern. So if you would be kind enough to step out of our way things won't need to get rough." one said smiling.
" I'm making it my business. Anything you need to say can and will be said in front of us.' Lumos said seriously. Michael hadn't relaxed a bit. The crystals temporary gift of seeing the magic within someone was wearing off but Lumos could tel the difference as the Judges magic within Michael flared up again in a spike of irridesent colors.
An untrained Judge was a dangerous thing,especially since their was no way to train Michael properly.
The men didn't back down. In fact they drew their weapons and charged foreward to attack.

[Edited on 20/3/2004 by CarolP]
Star_of_Earendil
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2004 04:30
The people sitting round at the table had expected this to happen, but the crowd around them hadn't. The room held an eerie silence for a few minutes while the men approached the group, but then people started to panic when they drew their weapons. The Inn keeper went ash white when he saw that swords were to be involved, and started guiding the other customers out of the room. Unusually calm, as if he had seen it all before.

Iris had been using her sword still sheathed, but drew it as soon as there was enough space. She looked back momentarily, while trying to hold back one of the thugs, and shouted in despiration. "Talim, Take Michael! Please, Go!" Just then she felt a blade strike across her arm, drawing blood through the thick material of the cloak.
She had no idea why they wanted Michael, but felt nothing good will come out of it if they caught him. And tightened the grip on her sword.

[Edited on 20/3/2004 by Star_of_Earendil]

[Edited on 20/3/2004 by Gilraen]
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2004 01:57
Talim pulled out her elvish scimitar while leading Michael out of the tavern. One of the thugs charged after her, but she was at the door already and simply closed it, so the thug slammed his face against the closed door. "*giggle* oops, I didn't see him coming, hehe." Outside of the tavern, she looked through the window to watch the fight. The thug that she closed the door on was now sneaking up behind her, then he snatched Michael. Talim turned around quickly when she heard him scream. "You! let him go! RAZOR WIND!" She shouted as she did a horizontal slash with her weapon. Little, round 'wind blades' shot out of the weapon and came spinning twards the thug then, "Ow! you cut me!" Michael broke free from the thug as he was trying to stop the bleeding. Colton, just waking up, saw Talim use razor wind, then he ran out of the tavern to tackle the thug. "Get this thing OFF OF ME!"

[Edited on 21/3/2004 by Arokh]
Star_of_Earendil
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2004 03:06
Swinging her sword with ease, as if it was made of the lightest material, Iris attacked the man. She was glad that there was only one opponent, for her right arm was injured and it pained her to wield her sword with it and she was not as swift with her left as to fight off any more. At last she managed to corner him, and pointed the blade at his throat. "Tell me why you want the boy, or are you going to dare me to push this blade?" Iris, although being injured, could not help but smile at the shocked expression on the thug`s face.

[Edited on 21/3/2004 by CarolP]
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2004 12:40
"Some creepy lady told us she'd pay us alot if we got rid of him,that and I can't stand him." the thug said trembling.
"Creepy lady?!? Wearing black leather and carrying a sword?" Lumos interrupted.
"I didn't see no sword mister,but she was wearing black."
"Theona,If she knows.... Not good, he must be stronger than I thought." Lumos said to himself. They had to find a way to train Michael or atleast suppress his magic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Michael freed himself from the grasp of the thug another grabbed him. The magic inside him was boiling,yearning to be let free. He struggles to get free,pushing the thug square on the chest. The magic was gone and the thug stod before him as stiff as a board. Michaels hands tingled with the after effect of the magic.
"What is your command Master Judge?" The thug siad dropping down on one knee before him.
"Master Judge? What are you talking about?" Michael said bewildered at the thugs statement.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Innkeeper notified the athourities and soon Lumos and Iris were left alone.
"Let me help you with that."Lumos said as he moved towards Iris to help bandage the wound.
"I'll be fine,Talim can heal me. Go see if Michaels ok." she replies.
Lumos walks outside just as the thug knelt before Michael.
"Talim,what happened?"
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2004 01:05
"That thug grabbed him" she pointed to the thug under Colton "I was able to help Michael with him, but this other thug grabbed him and before I got to him well... just look at him! it's creepy."

Talim pointed at Michael with the possesed thug. "Oh yea, I'll go heal Iris. This is creeping me out! Come on Colton." Colton ran inside with Talim. Her hands started glowing while A slight breeze swept over Iris's wound while it was closing up. In all of her travels, Talim has never heard of the judges or about the power they posses.

[Edited on 24/3/2004 by CarolP]
Star_of_Earendil
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2004 06:05
Talim's magic closed up the cut like a backward motion of a flowerbud opening. Marvelling at the speed of the healing, Iris said "Thankyou, I have seen many healings but none as quick as yours" and smiled, but Iris' expression quickly changed as she saw that Talim looked troubled. "What's wrong, Talim? Are you allright?" Talim's gaze swept over to where Lumos and Michael stood, along with...a kneeling thug? Iris stared at Talim, puzzled.
"Talim, What happened?"
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2004 03:11
"Good question Iris. I have no idea, but I have a feeling Lumos knows something we don't."

Talim was still a little creeped out over this. She tried to convince herself that she's seen wierder, but it didn't help much. Instead, she found something else to do.

"You go ask Lumos what's going on, I'll go make sure nobody else is hurt and help the barkeeper clean up."

Talim saw that Eleanthor was ok (does any one know what happened to Rhea?). The bar keeper was in the other room, calming everyone down when Talim entered.

"Is it over? Are they gone?"
"Yea, they're gone."
"Good. Thanks Talim. What's going on?"
"Not really sure. When that Michael guy tuched one of the thugs, he became possesed somehow, and he called Michael 'Master'"

The bar keeper looked down at the floor, whispering 'so it is true...'. Talim gave him a strange look. "What's true?". The people that were in the tavern were slowly making their way out. they sometimes stopped to look at the damage. The bar keeper looked at Talim and talked to her in a low voice.

"Have you ever heard of the Judges?"
"Judges! No, never heard of them."
"A couple of days ago, some guys came in here and talked about them. They said that their was a judge in town that they were going to 'hunt down' Wierd, I thought that they were extinct, but acording to them, they still exist."
"Uh... you lost me. Who are these 'Judges'?"
"They are people with the power to control peoples minds and make them their slaves. That's all I know about them. From the looks of things, I'd say that Michael is one, but he doesn't know it."
"Michael? A judge? wierd."
"I'd say."

Talim went back to her normal voice.
"So anyway, I'll help you clean up around here."
"Thanks, I apreciate it."

Colton was trying to fix a table, but only managed to make even more of a mess as it rolled away on it's side and knocked a few chairs over. Talim laughed and helped him out with that.
Star_of_Earendil
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 28, 2004 03:44
Iris ran over to Lumos and Michael, and the thug who had been kneeling infront of Michael. She gazed into his face, it was blank and expressionless. His eyes seemed...glassy, as if he was half asleep. Iris was alarmed, there was something going on here, magic was working in the air, on the thug. And it didn't feel right. Magic that shouldn't be worked, but not dark magic. It wasn't the shadows, but that didn't comfort Iris at all. Perhaps it was something stronger, something more dangerous. She couldn't quite palace her finger on what it could be. And the thoughts from earlier crossed her mind again, what gift could Michael have?

Usually she could guess roughly, not always accurately, but she had some idea. The thugs were fire, that was obvious, but their powers were very weak, so they could not wield fire, maybe they didn't even know they had The Gift? She knew that everyone had some kind of the Gift or another. It was just a question of whether it was stong or not, and how much of it they had. This was something people where born with, and wasn't really a matter that could be improved by training, unless it was strong in the first place...in most cases.
Most people whos powers' are weak doesn't know anything about having them, many don't even know that powers exist.

Like the people in my village... said a voice inside her mind.

But she quickly brushed the thought aside and got back to thinking about Michael again. His Powers... She thought it was very weak at first, but hearing that Michael knew about them, and that he had used them before, she came to a new conclusion-They must have been hidden. Either he had been clearing any presence to be had of his powers, or someone else had done so for him. Which ever way, it must have been dangerous, if the power had to be locked up inside...

Had he used this so called Power on the thug? How powerful was he really? Iris looked at Michael, What part did he have to play in the future of Kaliander-to Save, or to Destroy?

[Edited on 28/3/2004 by Star_of_Earendil]

[Edited on 30/3/2004 by Star_of_Earendil]
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2004 01:40
"Michael,calmly tell me just what happened." Lumos said,trying not to upset the young man anymore.
"Well,he grabbed me and I tried to get him off me,thats when I started to feel fuzzy."
"Fuzzy?"
"Ya,and all of the sudden this guys calling me master! Oh Lumos what did I do,the last time I had that fuzzy feeling the person just forgot what they were doing and left me alone after that. I fear that this is more serious." Michael said his voice almost a whisper.
"Michael,you are a Judge,a being that has not walked Kaliander for over a thousand years. As a judge you can control a persons mind with a single touch,thats all I really know. Except ,there is more but if Theona is hunting you then it's best to tell the rest somewhere safe." Lumos said grimly.
"Give me your hand."
"But I don't want to hurt you- what if-"
"I belive if you don't want to cause a person harm as a judge then no harm will come to them. I've also heard that a Judges true powers,like what you did to that thug, are only useable if your extremely angry or frightened. I just want to analyze what your magic looks like." Lumos said calmly as he got closer to Michael.
"Ok,so this guys under my control?" Michael turns to the thug.
"Please go home,if you have a wife treat her kindly, and never harm anyone again unless it's self defense."
"Yes sir." the thus replies as he rises and leaves.
"I feel..so very cold." Michael faints and Lumos catches him.
"He's fine,just used too much of his power." Lumos says carrying him into the inn.
"I'll get us some rooms and then I'l tel you all I know."
(SoE,thats fine,infact I was going allong the same lines when I thought about Michael. My next post will explain a little more though.)
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2004 08:59
Talim saw the tree walk back in. Some of the chairs and tables were picked up now, but it'll still take time to clean up everything and they'll need a carpenter to make new tables and chairs. She ran twards the bar keeper.

"I'll help out more tomarrow. It looks like I'll be spending the night at the inn."
"Thanks, Talim. Can you do something for me before you go?"
"What's that?"

The bar keeper handed her some money.

"Go to the carpenter and tell him that I need some of this fixed."
"It's getting late. Do you think he'll be up?"
"Tell him he can do it tomarrow."
"Ok. Anything else?"
"No, no. You and your little beast there helped me out enough. Besides, before the fight you attracted a lot of customers. Maybe you can do that tomarrow?"
"I don't know how lokg I'll be staying here."
"Oh... ok. Well, give that money to the carpenter and have him come in tomarrow."
"Ok, come on Colton. You look tired, why don't you just go to the inn and I'll be there later."

Talim started to walk out, but not without saying, "Good night" Colton slowly made his way to the inn, but once he got in, he fell asleep before getting to a room. Talim made her quick trip to the carpenter to give him the money and then she went to the inn. Talim attemted to pick up the sleepy griffin, but was having a little bit of trouble. Most of her strengh comes from magic, and she didn't have as much physical strengh.

"You know Colton...your getting...big." *still struggling* "Soon I.. won't be able... to do... thiiiisss. Aww... I give up."

Half of Colton body fell back on the floor with a loud thump! but Colton was still sound asleep.
Star_of_Earendil
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2004 06:20
Iris was exausted. The day had felt much longer than it actually was, plus the whole Thugs-coming-in-to-get-Michael incident had made it worse.
Guiltily remembering that she had broken at least a chair, if not more, she attemted to tidy the room a bit, and overheard Lumos talking to Michael about his powers. She moved nearer, just as Michael fainted. "He's fine,just used too much of his power. I'll get us some rooms and then I'l tell you all I know." replied Lumos to Iris' anxious look, before carrying Michael inside.
Iris stood outside for a second, alone, and looked around into the gloomy back streets of the village. The sky was filling with dark clouds, hiding the moon and stars from sight. Something caused a shiver to go down her spine, and the the feeling as if she was being watched from far away... Quickly checking around the street corner into an even darker path, she shook herself a bit before entering the inn again, and got to finding Lumos.
Star_of_Earendil
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2004 04:30
Once inside, Iris found Lumos talking to the inn keeper and then leaving him to go and sit on a bench. Iris ran over to him, but then stopped a few feet away. He looked worried, and...dark. Something which concerned Iris than anything else. She cautiously walked near the man, and sat beside him.
"At least the fight didn't get too uncontrollable," She said, half to herself, half to Lumos "It we're going to depart tomorrow, I'll go and get some stock on food, in the morning". Then thinking that maybe Lumos wanted to be left by himself, she got up, and turned to go.
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2004 09:11
"Wait,there is something I must tell you,I don't think the others will take it well." Lumos said. She sat back down and waited for what he had to say.
"I have never told anyone this information,it is very dangerous. You know that Kaliander isn't the only plane of existance, their is the plane of darkness and that of light,making three in all. Well their was only one in the past,but the war between demons and angels split the original plane in half, the magic went wrong and created Kaliander between the two. This is where the Judges come in,their magic is a combination of light and shadow, it was their duty in the past to rule over Kaliander. But over the growing years the people newly created on this plain rebelled against the Judges in general,not just those who let their powers of shadow take over. A thousand years ago the last judge died,I don't know how Michael has their power. Its dangerous if untrained." He said finishing quietly awaiting her answer.
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2004 03:02
After sitting on Colton for a while, Talim grew tired of doing nothing while awake and decided to go to her room and leave Colton there. Colton will be just fine where he is anyway, she thought. After getting to her room, it didn't take her long to get to sleep.
Star_of_Earendil
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 05:57
An uneasy silence greeted Lumos' words. Iris looked up at the ceiling, taking a few moments to register the scale of this problem. "Judges...The ones who control memory and has the power to enslave.." She muttered half to Lumos, half to herself as if checking what she had just heard.
Then she turned to face the man, her tone of voice changing as it became more softer,sounding as if from far away. "Was it them that sent those thugs?" Although Iris was very vague with her choise of words, Lumos knew that she was talking about the people from the shadows, and with grimness on his face, nodded. Another moment passed as Iris considered this. Then said aloud what both already had in mind. "If they have something to do with all this, and Michael is the target, It won't be long before they come back again.. Maybe we should start again around sunrise?"

She felt sorry for Michael. It wasn't even his fault that he was now in the centre of most troubles. But yet again she was reminded bitterly of some of the problems "Gifts" caused, only this time, it wasn't her, it was someone else. And as much as she had tried to keep it hiddern, memory's of incidents of the past, and the problem that they faced now seemed to connect.
Her face showed one full of sorrow and concern.

[Edited on 12/4/2004 by Star_of_Earendil]
hiryu
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 07:57
Yes, not only should we leave early in the morning but we should also sleep with a weapon close to hand in case they attack us duinrg the night, eleanthor muttered to lumos.
Star_of_Earendil
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2004 10:41
Iris almost jumped as she heard Eleanthor. Her head swerved around in his direction. She hadn`t noticed him before, something Iris didn`t do often... Either she was very tired, or her senses and skills she had was weakening. Iris hoped it was the first option. She wondered how much he had heard, but didn`t say anything about that.
"Yes, prehaps we should..." Was all that came to mind then. She got up, deciding that she should get some rest now. "I`ll go and get food supplies in the morning..if the shops are open early enough...Well i suppose they`ll have to be, i`ll wake them... Good night Lumos, Good night Eleanthor." Turning around, tiredness come upon her like a ton of bricks. For the countless time, she longed for a good nights sleep in a proper bed. But now knew that she`ll get the bed, and hopefully the sleep too.

Iris dragged her heavy feet up the stairs, and saw a blurred image of the griffin- Colton, sleeping peacefully on the landing. She was to walk around, but then the tiredness had seemed to become too much.

If anyone had been watching, they would have seen Iris flop down beside Colton, already asleep by the time she hit the floor. No one had been watching, but people who were still awake downstairs or in a room nearby would have heard a dull thud as Iris collapsed, her head on the sleeping griffin`s back. Her expression totally relaxed, something that hadn`t happened for a long time.

[Edited on 13/4/2004 by Star_of_Earendil]
hiryu
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 07:59
"don't be alarmed, I just arrived," said eleanthor," we should all get some sleep sp that we will be ready in the morning.
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2004 10:47
Talim suddenly woke up like she just got out of a nightmare, but it was something outside of the dreamworld that frightened her. A dark, shadowy figure appeared in her room. It took her a while to realize that she knows who he is. The shadow approached Talim, who was still laying there, staring.

"Talim, you dissapoint me. Whatever happened to 'hello' or 'I havent seen you in a while'?"
"You expect me to be nice to you? Whatever happened to leaving me alone?!"
"How can I leave you alone when I still love you?"
"You never loved me! You were just using me!"
"Talim, my love, you got me all wrong. Give me one more chance to prove my love to you, and I promise you won't regret it."
"I've given you enough chances. Go away!"
The shadowy figure walked to the window.
"As you wish, but I'll be back to claim you as my own."
"I don't belong to anybody."
"We'll see about that."

He vanished so quickly, Talim wondered if he was really there. She wasn't sure how to feel about this. Angry, sad, worried? who knows. Talim has loved him once, but that was a long time ago when she was younger and stupid. The darkness seduced her then, but that wasn't going to happen again.

no one knows about the ex-lover visiting Talim. it was very quiet and they whispered to each other.
hiryu
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 09:05
Eleanthor layed in his bed unable to sleep, so he decided to meditate, but he couldn't clear his mind, it was too full of what had happened since he had attacked lumos, only the day before. It seemed like much longer, but hey, who was he to judge. Eventually he decided to sneak out and practice the warrior ways his father had taught him.
Star_of_Earendil
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2004 10:13
Iris woke several hours later. The griffin underneath her head was still snoring peacefully. Unwanting to wake the griffin, Iris silently got up and crept over to a window nearby. Iris was embarrassed at her carelessness and lack of attention, she could have been attacked with a knife while sleeping. Her face drained of it`s colour at the very thought. Sleeping in the corridoor was embarrassing enough!
She concentrated on the piece if paper, given to her by the innkeeper, that indicated where her room was located. Then glanced out of the window. It wasn`t quite dawn yet. But the moon could be seen slowly inching towards the horizon. But otherwise it was fairly dark.
Suddenly in the corner of her eye, she thought she saw a movement. And so retreated into the shadow of the curtains, just in case it should be an enemy, or a ill wisher. She stared carefully into the darkness, but saw nothing. Although she could have sworn that it was a feminine figure... Rethinking that she was still dreaming, she checked where her room was again, and shuffled onwards further into the darkness of the corridoor.
It took time to find her room, and further more; the inside was freezing. The innkeeper seemed to have left the window open, for some reason or another. She paced quickly towards the window, in a hurry to close it, and then sat on the window seat as she did. It had been a cold night, she noticed, for her breath clouded infront of her eyes. She turned to look outside onto the mainstreet. Iris could see the closed shops, and slightly further away, the neat rows of fields just on the outskirts of the town.

She listened to the sound of her own breathing, and gazed further away into the distance-nowhere in particular, just into the distance, her mind filling with a string of thoughts and endless memorys...
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2004 06:29
(We must revive this thread!)

Talim woke up the next morning before anybody else. When she walked out to the hallway, she found Colton in the same exact spot where she left him last night. She started to shake him and yell "Wake up!", but he barley budged. Just after she gave up on himto go back to bed, he rose and ran to Talim, almost knocking her over.

"Woa! you were just asleep a moment ago"

She saw some other people slowly walk out of their rooms. Maybe some of her shouting at the griffin made some of them wake up. Colton was now wide awake, and hungry. Talim got his message.

"Ok, just let everyone else wake up first. We don't want them thinking we were kidnapped or something."

Talim and Colton waited in their room for a while until everyone else in their group awakened.

[Edited on 19/5/2004 by Arokh]
Star_of_Earendil
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 07:43
Iris slipped out of her room quietly and looked around, the corridoor was empty, but Talim and Colton could be heard from not so far away.
After returning to her room, Iris had stayed at the windowstill, and simply watched the sky as it grew from dark navy to light blue. She remembered things she was supposed to have got over long ago.
So long ago...
Countless minutes came and went. Until she finally decided to go and buy the food stock she had promised to do. Pulling on the cloak again, as well as her sword, she crept out onto the landing, and down the stairs. She didn`t even bother to check for anyone there, and wandered out of the inn, into the awakening street. Yawning shopkeepers dragged out their signs, and displayed their goods outside, and in the shelves of the countless shops. Iris bought what she needed quickly, as well as some flasks of water. With a journey ahead, surely that would be needed. The shopkeeper must have been happy to have sold so many this early in the morning, he didn`t even ask about the unusual coins handed to him. They were gold, and to him that was all that mattered.
With a large paper bag in her arms, Iris headed back to the inn, hopefully the others will be awake by now...
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 01:26
Lumos awoke as the suns rays shone in through a window. He had falen asleep by Michael's side,hopeing the boy would wake up. He was still sleeping peacefully but his magic had returned. Lumos could sence that.
'I should go see the others.'
Lumos walked to Talim's room and knocked on the door.
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 05:32
Talim quickly got up to open the door. She was happy that someone else was awake at last. She didn't see Iris go out, so she thought that Iris was still asleep. Colton ran to the door and stopped at Talims side.

"Good morning, Lumos. Is anyone else up?"

Talim looked around to see if anybody was with him, but there was no one. Talim just had some of her clothing on, but not to little to be indecent. All of her stuff was laying around in her room like there was a tornado in there. Talim was too tired to notice. She waited there for a moment to wait for Lumos's response.
Star_of_Earendil
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 12:36
Iris wandered dazedly back to the inn, in her opinion, it was too early to think straight about shopping. But she had promised, and it wasn't as if she despited it completely.
She was about to turn a corner when she heard shouting from somewhere. Turning around, she saw a man running towards her. "What...?" was all she managed before he pulled out something that glinted in the morning sun. Iris was taken by surprise, and saw the man plunge at her with a knife in hand. She only bearly got out of the way, and the man came back at her again, as she stopped him from escape by blocking his way. This time she had expected it, and in the next second the man recieved full impact of Iris' kick, right in his chest, knocking the air out of his lungs momentarily. With that he crumpled to the ground, and Iris grabbed her paper bag full of goods, and slipped into the crowd before things became too confusing. She would let the people who saw explain.

Learning it was better perhaps, not to stay too long outside, she ran back to the inn.
hiryu
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2004 02:37
eleanthor had finally decided that he had practiced enough for the night and started towards the inn when iris exited, he said hello but she didn't hear him and kept on going, so he decided to sit down and rest.
Star_of_Earendil
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2004 10:05
((Has this Thread died...? ))

It took a while for everyone to get ready, during when Iris impatiently paced the lounge of the inn, waiting for the rest to catch up. She even had time to go out into the small but practical garden the Inn owned. It was a neat place where herbs such as lemongrass and basil were grown. Looking around quickly, Iris hurriedly picked a few sprigs from the bushes, and gently shoved them in her bag, taking care not to damage the leaves.
Straightening herself she walked back indoors, and went to thank, and apologise again, the Inn keeper.
Then she called up the staircase, "Come on everyone, we`re never going to get anywhere if we don`t start on our way!" She rushed up again and went to see Talim and Colton. "Come on Talim, long day ahead. And you, Colton, you can keep up though, can`t you?" Iris said cheerfully, patting the griffin on his head. "You better come quick, or else we`ll leave you behind" She said again, in a jokey way.
Coming down the stairs, she saw Lumos. "Good morning, Lumos. I got some food and...things. We should get going," then smiling, she repeated "Long day!" then ran off again, this time to find Eleanthor.
hiryu
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 12:46
(there is a thread on that exact thought in the ooc)

Eleanthor heard iris calling people down stairs and truddged into the inn.
hiryu
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 03:36
When eleanthor reached the common room five minutes later all of their friends were gathered and ready to go. all of them would have looked tired and off their gaurd to the untrained eye, but eleanthor knew better, they were all alert and ready to fight at any time.

(someone please respond!)
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 08:18
Talim fought off her tiredness as best she could, and bolted up from her seat.

"Ok, everyone's here. Time to go!"

The rest of the group rose from their seats. As they were leaving town, Talim just realized that she has no idea where they're going to go next. Lumos should know.

"Um... Lumos. Where are we going?"

(Must... revive... rp...)

[Edited on 20/7/2004 by Arokh]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email