Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Code:Lyoko (sort of)
on: August 01, 2004 03:09
((OOC- Since Yuli isn't posting... could Gabby have a crush on Olrick? Since this really isn't like Code: Lyoko that much?))

"Wow, I have English next too! Would you mind helping me get there?"
"Not at all!" Gabby and Lindsey left the room together.
"Oh, and after, would you mind introducing me to everyone? I'm sorta shy and don't make friends as easily as you." Lindsey bowed her head.
"I really don't know that many people! But I'll show you around campus and introduce you to the people I do know!" Gabby smiled and led Lindsey down the hall towards English when she saw Jeanne talking to Olrick. "Hey Olrick are you alright?" Gabby asked.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 01, 2004 04:06
Olrick heard the bell and ran back to the callsroom to get his stuff but before he left he said to Jeanne"i see you tommrow or in luch thjank for the help" Olrick ran to his room to sotp anfd check his laptop and say hi to Aelita after he said hi he then ran to his next class wicth was English
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2004 07:46

"Olrick!!" Aelita yelled out, remembering now that it was him who had the computer and access to Lyoko. "Olrick!" she called again. "Olrick are you there? Please answer me!" The vibrations were getting stronger. Alot stronger and she knew that the effects were going to show up soon at his school. There was also the ability with the monsters. Jeremy couldn't tell her if there were monsters near by or not. "Oh Olrick, please answer."
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2004 04:54
Jeanne nodded and watched as Olrick left. She smiled slightly as the class left. She quickly closed the door and with a swipe of her hand in the air the desk was put back together. She opened the door again and sat behind her desk awaiting the next class of students to come in...
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 05:03
Olrick said "hi Aelita i have to get to english class i talk to you later ok" he waved bye to her and then ran for his class. when he got there he saw that gabby was there he stoped and said to her "hey thanks for putting the desk back together for me"
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email