Register

Author Topic:
PrincePeregrinTook
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Code:Lyoko (sort of)
on: June 13, 2004 11:38
(what's with the fetus thing?)

Yumi said 'I don't know what is out there, but it's power was extremely strong, I couldn't tell if it was good or bad.'
She backed away from the window. 'Wait, something's moving, in the room next to us.' Yumi was dead silent, using her powerful sense of hearing to listen. 'I think we're ok.' She opened the door, looked both ways, and shut it again.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2004 01:26
((I got rid of my fetus as soon as I found out my sister got it... but aren't they cute? ))

"I think we're okay." Yumi said as she closed the door and sat down on Gabby's bed.

Gabby gave a sigh of relief. "So... what's with the whole 'demonic angle' thing?" Gabby asked staring at Yumi's strange attire and features.

After she asked her question, she felt a few strange energies outside of her window. She stood up and looked outside. She saw a cat creep across the ground, than a figure lurking around in the shadows.

This is the strangest school!
PrincePeregrinTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2004 04:37
(yea the fetus thing is wicked and adorable)

'My mother was an angel, my father a vampire. Well, nothing good really comes from that mix, ergo, i was abandoned,' Yumi glanced at the cat figure, she wasn't startled, good energy was coming from it. 'I only come out like this at night, or, well if I chose to change. What about you? I've sensed power about you, you're not like the other kids at this school,' Yumi looked back at Gabby. 'Don't lie, I'll know if you are.'
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2004 06:00
Jeanne watched the creature talking to other nocturnal animals and found no need in following her anymore. She flew away and left coming back up to the school. She saw a window opened and hoped that none of the children had seen who she was. She quickly flew back to the other side of the building and slipped into her room/office. Shutting the window quickly and quietly, she changed her clothes and readied herself for bed. 'Strange place... but I think I'm going to like it here...'
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2004 10:14
"What about you? I've sensed power about you. You're not like the other kids at this school! Yumi looked back at Gabby. "Don't lie, I'll know if you are!"

Gabby sighed. "I... don't really know what I am. I found out I had powers when I was trying to fight a school bully. He grabbed me, and a shoved him away from me... without even touching him.

"I can't really decribe what I can do... but I can do a lot. My dad told me one day it would happen... that he had powers too. My mom found out about them, and didn't want that kind of a man raising her children.

"They got divorced. And now we live here, and I get to go to this school. I'm just an random person who can do random things!"
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 10, 2004 05:13
((hey may i join as Olrick))

Olrick was listining to Yumi and Od and the new girl form a far he he waked down the hall to were Yumi was and listined to her talk . He then looked at the lights winked they sparked and went out.

[Edited on 7/12/2004 by SquallLeonhart]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2004 07:46
Suddenly Jeanne sensed a new presence on the grounds. Groaning slightly as she changed back into her night clothes, she pondered whether or not it was good but she knew she had to check it out. She exited her office and headed towards the dorms where the children slept. Soon enough she was in the hall way opening her senses more so she could sense the being. She suddenly noticed the lights were out... 'Not really a good sign...', she thought to herself. Her blood red hair shimmered and shined in the moonlight as her emerald green eyes danced back and forth surveying the area... suddenly a voice came from behind her...
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2004 08:21
Gabby stared at Yumi while she was taking in the information. "I'm gonna go for a walk." Gabby opened her door and noticed the lights were off. "Great." she muttered to herself. She flicked her wrist and her hand lit up, as soon as it did she noticed a boy was standing in front of her. "Umm... hello?"
Before he could answer Gabby sensed someone behind her. She turned around and noticed Jeanne standing there looking the other direction. "This is the wierdest school."
Gabby turned to the boy and waited for his reply.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2004 09:08
Olrick smiled at her and said "hello now could you plese put your down its really bright" he then flicked his finger at her hand the light snaped andsd crackled and went out. he then said to her "im Olrick and i pretty muah can ccouse mass disturken."
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2004 10:59
Jeanne turned when she heard Gabby come out and saw the young man. She walked over to them just as Olick finished his introduction. "May I ask what you are doing here in the school?", she said with a tone like that of a normal teacher as she crossed her arms awaiting an answer.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 16, 2004 09:14
The boy smiled at her and said "Hello. Now could you please put your hand down, 'cause it's really bright!" He then flicked his finger at Gabby's hand. The light snapped and crackled then went out. He then said to Gabby. "I'm Olrick, and I pretty much can cause mass distruction."
"That's nice." Gabby said while she rubbed her hand. The energy Olrick had sent through her hand was amazing. And possibly a little too much for Gabby to handle.
"May I ask what you are doing here in the school?" Gabby turned around and saw Jeanne standing there. She crossed her arms waiting for Olrick's answer.
Gabby turned to face Olrick too. Why was he here, and why was he making surprise visits during the middle of the night?
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2004 12:46
Olrick looked at jeanne and said "hummmmmmmmmmm why am i here lets see could it be because i go to this school" he smiled and was a little annoyed that they wouldn't have relized that a 13 year old boy would for no other reason then that he went to this school. he then heard a ring form his pocket he then took out his cell phone and turned it off as fast as he could.

[Edited on 7/17/2004 by SquallLeonhart]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2004 01:12
Jeanne cocked an eyebrow at the kid. 'Why do I seriously doubt that?', she thought to herself. "Well then could you please explain what you were doing out in the hallway this late at night?", she asked the young man. Her tone was had lighten... but only slightly...
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2004 01:19
Olrick looked at her and said "i wasnt tired and why do you dought that i go here i would nt be here if i didnt go here" his annoyed face changed to confuizion he thaen said "sorry i'll go back to my room"
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2004 01:40
As Olrick headed the other way Gabby turned around to face Jeanne again. "About earlier... what was that whole apology about? Most of the teachers at my last school were so strict they still used paddles to discipline kids. But you're not like that. I can also tell that there's something different about you. Something about the way you act gives it away. I'm not sure if I'm right, but you've got some sort of aura around you."
Gabby stared straight into Jeanne's eyes to make sure she wouldn't lie about anything.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2004 04:01
Jeanne smiled as she watched Olrick leave. 'Have a good night sleep...', she thought so he could hear her. She had a feeling he was a mind reader. She turned back to Gabby as she spoke to her. She smiled before answering, "I guess I'm not like the others huh?" She leaned closer as she continued, "And about the other part of that... well lets just say your right about that." She smiled, winked, turned and headed back to her room...
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 18, 2004 12:52
Jeanne smiled before answering, "I guess I'm not like the others huh?" She leaned closer as she continued, "And about the other part of that... well lets just say your right about that." She smiled, winked, turned and headed back to her room.
"Be that way." Gabby muttered to herself. She turned around and walked downstairs and out into the courtyard. She sat down on the cool grass and leaned against an oak tree. She looked up at the clear night sky, reminding herself of her dad.
With great power, comes great responsibility. Why he would quote Spiderman was beyond Gabby's thoughts at the moment.
Gabby concentrated on the oak tree behind her and sent light into it, causing the courtyard to be slightly illuminated by an eerie green glow. Gabby sneezed which lost her concentration, sending the courtyard into darkness again.
"Why can't I ever concentrate on things larger than me?" Gabby closed her eyes for just a moment, sending her into a deep sleep.

~~~

"Wake up!" Gabby felt her foot being kicked. She squinted her eyes open to find it was daylight already.
"God bless it!" Gabby ran up the stairs into her room. She threw off her clothes from the night before and searched her drawers before she found a purple spaghetti strap shirt, a yellow skirt, a brick-red tie, green and black long striped socks, a dark-green jacket with yellow-green fur on the collar and wrists, and her black boots. She threw that all on then undid her ponytail, brushed her hair, then tied it back up sticking chop-sticks in it.
She grabbed her bag and schedule and searched for her first class. Whatever it was... Gabby wasn't looking forward to it because Jeanne would be the teacher.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 09:01
Olrick got up ouand out of bed he srteched and without meaning to broke a glass mug that was hanging on his wall.he then ran to his first class and then noticed his teacher was Jeanne moned and rolled his eyes and took a seat
PrincePeregrinTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 12:15
(och! sorry i was gone for ages. ok so it's the next day right? i feel really stupid, i started this rpg and i can't even keep up with it! so sorry.)

Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 04:33
Jeanne looked up from her desk that she was standing behind as Gabby rushed in. She seemed slightly out of breath as she came in and took a seat. Jeanne smiled slightly her as she remarked, "Woke up late huh? Its okay. You're still a little early." Jeanne looked up at the door to see Orlick come. She saw his reaction as he figured out that she was his first teacher for the day. "Good morning Orlick. Slept well?"
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 22, 2004 04:55
Olrick looked at Jeanne and smiled and said "yes i did " he then looked at Gabby and then said to her "hey sorry about hurting your hand". He thenn loked back at Jeanne and made a motipon that meant i got my eyes on you because i dont trust you
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 22, 2004 05:21
Jeanne smirked and cocked an eyebrow at him knowing well enough that the boy didn't trust her. Soon enough the room was beginning to fill up and the school bell rang. Jeanne moved to the door, closed it and turned back to her class. "Good morning, everyone! For those of you who are regulars at this school you would probably realize that the normal History teacher of this school is not here anymore. Fortunately for him Mr. Anderson has decided to take an early retirement. Why... heaven knows...", she said as she moved to her desk slipping on a pair of glasses as she looked over the classroom of children. She heard some of them snicker at the statement. She looked back up and began again, "Anywho which is why I'm here. My name is Jeanne Taylor and I will be your new history teacher. Now I'm going to go through the roll call and say each name. After I say your name please stand and tell everyone one thing about yourself." She sat on the front of her desk crossing her legs and began to read off each child name. Soon enough she came to Orlick's and Gabby's name...
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 23, 2004 05:19
Jeanne looked up from her desk that she was standing behind as Gabby rushed in. She was slightly out of breath as she came in and took a seat. Jeanne smiled slightly at her as she remarked, "Woke up late huh? Its okay. You're still a little early."
"Thank-you." Gabby said, particularly to no one.
"Hey, sorry about hurting your hand." Gabby turned and noticed Olrick had sat down next to her.
"It's alright! I just wasn't ready for you to do that." Gabby smiled. Even if her hand still felt a little numb it was okay.
Gabby was begging to zone out until she heard Jeanne say, "After I say your name please stand and tell everyone one thing about yourself."
"Great!" Gabby whispered to herself, "At least I'm not first in the alphabet!"
After what seemed like forever Jeanne finally called, "Gabriel Rose."
Gabby stood up and said, "I play percussion for my twin's and my band, Icy Forever." Hope that's enough. Gabby sat back down and watched as Olrick stood up.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2004 05:17
Olrick jumpied as he heard his name as he jumped it coused a lighting boilt to blow up a desk near him. he then cursed at himself turned red and ran out of the room and hid in the hallway just outside the door to the boys bathroom.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2004 06:18
People scattered as the desk blew up. Jeanne tried to keep everyone calm as she saw Orlick run from the room. 'Oh no...', she thought to herself as she saw the chaos in the room. "Everyone please just calm down. Please take your seats." After everyone had done so Jeanne called them all to begin reading the first chapter of their books as she stepped outside her class room door. She concentrated as hard as she could till finally she found Orlick. She smirked slightly, a strand of her blood red hair fell in her face. Pushing it back into place she began in her most sincere thought as possible, 'Hey... you okay?'
BrambleroseDeepdelver
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2004 10:23
(Hey mind if I join as Lindsey MacBrown?)(I know, weird name)
Lindsey was walking down the hall when she saw a teacher and a kid talking. Lindsey was new and lost in a new school, so she decided to ask the teacher where History class was. She cautiously walked up, not wanting to interrupt. "Um, excuse me, do you know where History is?"
The startled teacher respnded, "why, this is History class. Are you Lindsey? You were reported abesent yesterday, so I had assumed you dropped out or something." Lindsey nodded. "Go on in. The class is reading chapter one in their books."
"My father was murdered yesterday," Lindsey explained. "We still don't have any suspects. And I only just finished moving in."
Lindsey opened the door to the classroom and was greeted by a paper airplane flying across the room. A kid was sprawled out on a desk snoring, and only a few students were reading. The rest were talking and reading other books.
Lindsey sat down next to Od, though she didn't know who he was. She took out a sketch book, a pencil, and an artist's eraser and placed them carefully on the desk. After studying the class, she opened the sketch book and started to draw exactly what was happening in the room. Od looked over her shoulder interestedly, but turned away when she looked up.
(sorry Frodoslover for borrowing your character for a sec)
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2004 02:15
"God Olrick!" Gabby said as he blew the table up. Olrick turned red and rushed out of the classroom. Gabby waved her hand and put the table back together when no one was looking.
"Everyone please just calm down. Please take your seats." Jeanne then asigned a chapter as she stepped out of the room.
Gabby rolled her eyes and pulled out her walkman from her bag. Her CD was some weird techno music but she enjoyed it. Having no real sense at all. She began dozing off when a girl walked into the room. She down next to Od and pulled out a sketchpad. Gabby got up and grabbed a paper airplane as it flew past her head. She crumbled it up and shot it into the garbage. She sat down on the desk in front of the Lindsey. "Hey! Haven't seen you around even if this is only my second day... I'm Gabby!" Gabby held out her hand to shake.
BrambleroseDeepdelver
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2004 09:00
"Hi Gabby, I'm Lindsey," Lindsey said, shaking Gabby's hand. She looked down at her drawing, sighed, and crumpled it up. She started to draw again, but this time she drew her father. "My dad died yesterday," she said. She didn't feel like telling everyone the whole tale yet. "That's why I wasn't with everybody else. I'm new too. Have you seen him?" She held up her picture.
It was very detailed and accurate. His tousled shaded hair fell raggedly around his suntanned neck and head. He had a short goatee and a carefree expression about him. His clothes were dirty and baggy, but they still seemed to fit him perfectly. He was barefoot, and was wearing shorts and a T-Shirt, which exposed his obviously hairly arms and legs. Lindsey pointed to the picture. It was immediately covered with crawling frogs and small snakes. "Stupid, stupid me," Lindsey said sadly, wiping them away by pointing at the paper with her other index finger.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2004 10:29
Olrick looked at Jeanne and said "you know you should try to be niser and yeah i be fine if i never have to go in that class again, and sorry for bracking the desk." He then turned away form her and wimpered a little and the turned aback to and said again"i dont know what it is but I can control; my powers but if someone or something scares me i end up destorying something."
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2004 04:00
"Hi Gabby, I'm Lindsey," Lindsey said, shaking Gabby's hand. She looked down at her drawing, sighed, and crumpled it up. She started to draw again, but this time she drew her father. "My dad died yesterday," she said. She didn't feel like telling everyone the whole tale yet. "That's why I wasn't with everybody else. I'm new too. Have you seen him?" She held up her picture.
"I'm really sorry about your dad, and no I haven't seen him." Gabby looked down at Lindsey's drawing in aw. It was superb. Gabby was going to comment on it when it was somehow covered in frogs and small snakes. Gabby was startled but she picked up and snake and it twirled around her fingers. "Can you do anything else?"
Lindsey looked at her like she was weird or something.
Gabby just shrugged and started floating an inch off the table. "Like, are you telepathic, or can you levatate? Or do you just summon reptiles to your will?" Gabby smiled and returned to the desk.
BrambleroseDeepdelver
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2004 05:48
Gabby just shrugged and started floating an inch off the table. "Like, are you telepathic, or can you levatate? Or do you just summon reptiles to your will?" Gabby smiled and returned to the desk.
Now it was Lindsey's turn to be amazed. So I'm not the only one who can do strange things, she thought. "Well, I can levitate, sort of," Lindsey said, hovering for a few seconds before falling back down. "I never really got the hang of it. I can 'summon reptiles to my will' if I want to. But not only reptiles. I can summon both wild cats and reptiles with the rings on my ring fingers." She showed Gabby her rings. One was on her right ring finger, the other on her left. "I found them in a store and tried each on, but it couldn't get them off. Now I'm stuck with them, and still can't get them off." She tried to pull the ring with cats on it off. It started to glow strangely, and wouldn't budge. "The only problem is, I can't choose what kind of cat or reptile, they just all appear at once. But enough about that. Can you do anything other than levitate, like me?"

[Edit: [i](OOC: I'm leaving today on vacation from today till the 11th of August and don't have a computer with me:cry: I might be able to check in quickly on either 1st, 2nd, or 3rd of August and do a post or two. But other than that I'm gone. See you in a couple of weeks!)[i]]

[Edited on 7/30/2004 by BrambleroseDeepdelver]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2004 07:28
((Hey guys I'm not going to be on for a day or two. My family and I are moving so... anywho on we go...))

Jeanne smiled as she looked down at the young man. "Its alright. Same thing happened to me too when I first learned to control my powers. It just takes time... that's all.", she said to him reassuringly as she placed a hand on his shoulder. "Come on... Lets go deal with History and then we can have some lunch." She smiled slightly as Orlick looked up at her...
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2004 07:46
"But enough about that. Can you do anything other than levitate, like me?" Lindsey asked.
Gabby thought for a moment. "I'm telepathic, I can make things other than myself levetate, I can unlock things, fix things, and I can change the television channel!" Gabby grinned at the last one. "I can do other odd things but none as important as those! But you gotta remember these powers are secret okay? No one else in the school should know. RIGHT Od?"
Od was startled out of his sleep, "Huh?"
"I said right?" Gabby glared.
"Umm... yeah. Whatever." He fell back asleep instantly.
"The dumbo." Gabby closed her eyes and searched for Olrick to see if he was alright.
"You know you should try to be nicer, and yeah I'd be fine if I never have to go in that class again, and sorry for breaking the desk." Olrick paused for a moment. "I don't know what it is. I can control my powers but if someone or something scares me I end up destorying something."
Gabby was going to tell Olrick something but the school bell rang and everyone left for their next class. "What do you have next Lindsey? I've got English." Gabby crossed her eyes. She didn't really care for English but she was really good at it.
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2004 02:54
(woo! Is it ok if I join as Aelita? Shes pretty much my favorite character )

Aelita looked around. The ground was shaking again. Had Zana (is that how you spell it?) thought up something evil again? Quickly she ran off, trying to catch her breath as she looked for the Activating Tower. "Olrick! Yumi!" She called out, knowing that Jeremy had offered his laptop to one of the two. His parents had grounded him from the computer for a few days for something. They weren't answering. "Od?" She called out. Maby it was Od who had the laptop.

(hope that was ok Kind of thinking up things from the top of my head. I'm not sure if I spelled Zana right but everytime I watch Code Lyoko the volume is low so I'm not sure if thats what the enemys name is....Teen Titans!! Never miss a show at all! *giggling* I'm crazy for Teen Titans and Code Lyoko hehe)

[Edited on 31/7/2004 by Lady_Lily]
BrambleroseDeepdelver
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 01, 2004 08:35
"What do you have next Lindsey? I've got English." Gabby crossed her eyes.
"Wow, you can cross your eyes? I can't do that." Lindsey, already distracted, tried by putting her finger close to her nose. "Argh, why can't I?" Gabby cleared her throat, and Lindsey was brought back to Earth.
"Oh sorry, I can get easily distracted, as you can tell," Lindsey apologized. "I need to check my schedule to see what I have next. Let's see." She looked at it. "Wow, I have English next too! Would you mind helping me get there?"
Gabby and Lindsey left the room together. "Oh, and after, would you mind introducing me to everyone? I'm sorta shy and don't make friends as easily as you." Lindsey bowed her head.
(OOC: Could Lindsey and Od like each other? It isn't neccessary, but I've always sort of had a crush on Od :blush: )
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email