Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
PrincePeregrinTook
Council Member
Send Message
Post Code:Lyoko (sort of)
on: May 04, 2004 01:29
ooc- ok so this is kinda like the show Code:Lyoko on Cartoon Network. Boarding school kids but each of us has a special power. These powers can't be known by the other students or teachers of the school. This is set in the mountains of (crazy I know) Transylvania. Yes, we do have technology, but it will be limited at times. So here we go! Let's have no more than ten students with power, how bout? But you can really be anyone you want (age 18 and under if you're a student) with basically any power. We'll just get together, and hey who knows (?), have something evil happen that we have to stop or take a journey. Whatever! this isn't scripted, except you have to stick to the whole boarding school thing. OK! Let's get started:

Yumi pushed her electric-red hair behind her ears and focused her black eyes on the laptop screen infront of her.
'RPG time,' she muttered to herself.
As soon as she got to the site a message popped up.
To: Lyoko

Dear Lyoko,
Thank you so much for joining my RP thread! I'm honoured to have the site's best roleplayer in my thread! Thanks again.

BlackPixie

Yumi laughed. 'Ha, that's nice. It's like I'm some sort of god to them!'
A knock on the door interupted her thoughts. 'Who is it?'
'Tina, and you'd better let me in this time!'
Yumi opened the door and came face to face with a girl she rather despised. 'What is it?'
'I saw you, Yumi, I saw you do whatever it is you do to your homework!'
'What?'
'Yea! You looked at it and the essay was suddenly written, perfectly. And a minute before it had been a blank paper!'
Yumi gave an exasperated sigh and placed her hand on Tina's forehead. A shock when through the girl's body and she blinked.
'O, hi, Yumi. What are you doing here?'
'I am about to go to the courtyard, and I believe you were about to go tell Mr Snive about how you cheated on the math test last week.'
She grabbed her small bag and swung it around to her back. Shutting the door and running down the stairs, Yumi noticed how strangely quiet it was. Of course, it was midterm. Exchange students would be coming in and other students would be leaving. She looked down at her clothes, not good. 'Good thing Tina didn't follow me.' She used her powers to change quickly. Black pants, black shirt cut off mid-stomach, and a black coat. 'Do I wear too much black, Od?' Yumi urned to find her best friend standing there.
'Defenitly not,' he laughed. Od was special, like Yumi. With powers that know one new of.
The two headed to the entrance hall to see if the new kids were there yet...

[Edited on 4/5/2004 by PrincePeregrinTook]
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Code:Lyoko (sort of)
on: May 05, 2004 11:09
Gabby's mom pulled up in front of a large brick building. "You know how much I'm going to miss you?" Her mom asked for about the 14th time.
"Mom! My goodness! Every parent knows they have to let go of their child one of these days!" Gabby opened the door to her moms truck and hopped out. She was wearing a pair of blue jeans, with a chain, and was ripped at the knees, a tight black belly shirt, and a long black "matrix" jacket. She walked around the back and pulled out her duffle bag. Her mom grabbed the other duffle bag. And a carboard box labled, Gabby's Stuff.
"Do you want to find your dorm first so you can put your stuff there?" asked her mom.
"That'd be a good idea!"
"Do you still have the map?"
"Mom! I've memorized the layout already! And besides, that building is where the dorms are at!" Gabby tucked her short black hair behind her ear then pointed to the building in front of them.
"Oh I see!" Gabby and her mom walked up the sidewalk and inside. The building was very big... and clean. "Do you know what floor?"
Gabby sighed. "3rd mother! Room 306!"
"Fine Miss. Smartypants!" Gabby and her mother walked up the stairs to the 3rd floor. Gabby held her hand on the doorknob and unlocked it with magic. Her mom didn't know about her powers, and she was to busy catching her breath to notice.
Her room was very spacious. She had a window that looked over the entire campus. She set her duffle bag on her floor and sat on her bed... well matresses without sheets.
"Very nice!" Her mom said walking in and setting the stuff next to the other duffle bag.
"Yep!" Gabby smiled.
"Well, I best be off! I've got to be at work at 9! I'm going to miss you!" Gabby's mom gave Gabby a huge bear hug.
"Mom! Please! You're squashing me!"
"Oh sorry! Bye sweetie!" She kissed her forehead and was out the door in a flash.
"Bye mom!" Gabby started unpacking her stuff setting knick-knacks here and there. I'm going to have a great year here! I know it!
Saeran
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2004 05:27
"Ouch!!" Sarah yelped as she pricked her finger. "Paper cuts are so annoying....don't you agree?" She was adressing the lone sparrow sitting on her windowsill. It simply cocked it's head in dissapproval and stared at her in annoyance. Sarah ignored the bird; it was just another one of her 'visitors'. "Oh yeah, I forgot....you don't deal with paper like us. Sorry to insult you..." She promptly stuck the hurt finger into her mouth.

Sarah seemed simple-manded enough to most people. Only her family knew that her head wasn't filled with only air. How else could she have made it into sutch a top-notch bording school? There was, of course, the fact that she could communicate with animals, but that was a secret Sarah's parents didn't need to know about. It's my special secret, she thought to herself. Only my friends know about it. The sparrow took flight, planely bored by Sarah's unaffectionate mood.

"I think I should make some real friends this year," Sarah said to herself. It was a stupid habit she had picked up from being alone far too often. "Jamey would like that." Jamey was the dog that Sarah had left behind at home. He was always pestering her to flock with two-leggers. Now, it was her only choice.

Sighing, Sarah glanced at the clock on her dorm-room wall. It was almost time to go to the welcoming ceremony. She decided to get ready only out of boredom. Sarah knew no one at her new school; there was no one to talk to but the sparrows.

I really need to get out more, Sarah thought to herself as she pulled on a pair of dark blue jeans. It wasn't necesary to wear her uniform to anything but classes. She wore a white, slightly baggy T-shirt that had a diagram of a caffeine molecule on it in blue outline. Sarah had shortish brown hair and hazel eyes.

"Goodbye, new home," she said as she sauntered of to the dining hall.
PrincePeregrinTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 07, 2004 12:32
Yumi and Od had found nothing amoungst the new students yet. They sat at one of the long tables in the cafeteria, barely talking. Suddenly, Yumi sat up.
'What is it?' Od said, lifting his head.
'Magic, someone did it. I got strange vibrations, and I know where it's coming from. Room 306 on the third floor. Let's go.'
They walked briskly towards the stairs.
'I hope whoever it is doesn't freak out and thing we're extremely weird.'
'Nice thought, Od.'
Yumi turned a corner and almost ran into a girl with short brown hair.
'O sorry!'
As the girl passed, Yumi watched her. More pulsations. 'Maybe this won't be such an empty year after all,' she thought.

'Here it is,' Od called her over. 'Room 306.'
Yumi knocked.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 07, 2004 03:46
"Enter...", a voice spoke. Yumi and Od opened the door and walked into the classroom. The back of a chair at a desk faced them as someone stood in front of a wide window facing out onto the grounds of the school. So much light entered the room that only outlines of the person, moving boxes, the desk and chair could clearly been seen by the two young people. Suddenly a shade fell over the window dramatically darkening the room. As Yumi and Od's eyes reajusted to the room the back of a person could clearly been seen. The person turned to face them... a young woman no more than her early twenties stood before them. Her blood red hair was pulled back into a bun held by decorative chop sticks as her emerald eyes studied the two children before her. Her goddess like body moved ever so gracefully as she turned her chair towards the students and sat down. Wearing a dress suit, the skirt cutting off at mid thighs, and heels she crossed her legs and resting her elbows on each arm of the chair brought her hands together. Intertwinning the fingers and resting her chin on them, she smiled a gorgeous white smile at the two children. "Can I help you?"
PrincePeregrinTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 08, 2004 04:05
Od pushed Yumi forward.
'Um, excuse me, but I felt some power coming from this room. Do you have any powers? Because, I mean, we do and...'
Yumi faltered, she didn't know what else to say.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 08, 2004 07:30
((I'm confused! I thought that I was in room 306?))

Gabby finished putting her favorite dragon model on her dresser. "There! All ready for the new year!" She sighed. She pulled of her jacket and sat on her bed with black sheets. She concetrated on her red dragon and lifted it with her powers. She made it float around the room a bit then sat it back down. "I wonder if any one else here can do that!" She heard something or someone knock at her door. She opened it up with the flick of her wrist. No one was there. She rolled her eyes. Must be pick on the new kids day! She opened her window with her powers, then closed her door. She turned on the TV she had brought with her and flicked to CSI, it was her favorite show. She closed her eyes and felt for any strange pulses. She found 2 on the same floor. Hopefullly they're friendly! She smiled and continued watching some random odd person having an autopsy done to them.

[Edited on 8/5/2004 by aragornlvr912]
Saeran
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 08, 2004 08:45
Sarah looked at the food in the assembly line, "Erm....d'you have anything not made up of meat?" The lunch lady ignored her and gave Sarah a look that could peel paint. Sarah looked mortified at the hamburgers in front of her tray. "....Okay....."
She gulped and abandoned it (the tray, I mean). there was no way that she could bring herself to eat one of her 'friends'.

"I guess I'll just go back to my room....."

Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 08, 2004 03:01
The young woman smiled slightly as she leaned back in her chair. "Does it really matter if I do or not?", she asked the two of them studying them. She began to sense their powers and could tell that these guy were no where in the same league as her....
PrincePeregrinTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2004 09:04
Yumi looked at Od then back to this woman.
'You're new teacher here, right? Because this is my fourth year here, and I've never seen you before.'
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2004 09:49
The young woman rose and walked around her desk. The desk in itself was somewhat orginazed expect for the moving boxes and their items. She came to the front of the desk and leaned back folding her arms across her chest. She smiled as she responded, "Yes I am new. My name's Jeanne. Jeanne Taylor to be exact." Od seemed quite taken aback just by the mention of her name. "Is something wrong?", she asked him. Yumi looked over at him wondering what gives...
PrincePeregrinTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2004 10:29
Yumi eyed Od.
'Um, we have to go now, we've got work to do!' Yumi smiled, grabbing Od's arm and backing out through the door. They ran upstairs to Yumi's room.
'What was that all about?'
'I don't know, that name sounded familiar to me.'
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2004 11:39
Once her show was over, Gabby got bored. She then flipped her wrist to turn her TV off, but accidentally sent out too much energy, knocking her TV off the dresser. The TV fell with a crash and pieces of glass and microchips fell everywhere. Stupid! How could I be so stupid? She got off her bed and next to the TV. She held her hand over it and the pieces flew back together, like it was never broken. I shouldn't use my powers here! Not at school! She picked up her TV and set it back in it's place. She opened her door and walked into the hall. A boy and a girl around Gabby's age ran past her. Wonder why they're in such a hurry! She walked down the hall towards the bathroom.
That's when she walked past a girl whispering, "Why don't they serve vegetables? I mean, not EVERYONE eats meat!"
I guess she's vegeatrian! She walked to the bathroom. And went inside. She looked at her reflection in one of the many mirrors. She had a nice build, but she wasn't fat nor skinny, but the right size. She had deep blue eyes, and short black hair with deep blue highlights. She was tall, around 5' 7" and had long legs. I wonder if they have a track team here! She was the top girl athletic at her old school. She quickly went to the bathroom and walked back to her room. She closed her door and lay on the floor staring at the ceiling. She closed her eyes and started medetating.
PrincePeregrinTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 01:01
Yumi's watch buzzed and she checked the time.
'Ah! I forgot, I have to welcome new students in their rooms. I'll see you later, Od!'
She grabbed her folder and ran downstairs, stopping at a door and catching her breath. She knocked and a tall girl with dark hair answered.
'Sorry to interupt you,' she began. 'Hi, my name is Yumi and I'm a fourth year here. What's your name?'
'Gabby.'
'Welcome! Here's some information about scheduling and a map of the school. I hope you enjoy it here! And if you need anything I'm right upstairs in room 407!'
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 10:29
Gabby was disturbed out of her medatation when a someone knocked on her door. Please not be another joke! Gabby stood up and opened her door.
"Sorry to interupt you," the girl at the door began. "Hi, my name is Yumi and I'm a fourth year here. What's your name?"
"Gabriel... but most people just call me Gabby."
"Welcome! Here's some information about scheduling and a map of the school. I hope you enjoy it here! And if you need anything I'm right upstairs in room 407!"
Gabby took the stuff from the girl. I found this info on the schools website! "Okay... thanks!" The girl smiled again and left, knocking on other kids doors. "Must be in the welcoming comitee!" Gabby looked and saw the vegetarian again. She walked over to her. "Hi! I'm new here! And I think you are too! My name's Gabby! What's yours?"
PrincePeregrinTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 12:13
Yumi looked back at Gabby and the girl she was talking to. There was something strange about them. Well, there was something strange about herself too. But it seemed like something they had in common.
'This could be interesting, I'll have to speak with them later,' she thought. 'Later, when I'm not being forced to welcome people and be happy.'
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 07:19
Jeanne nodded her goodbyes at the two students as they ran out. She stood once more and began unpacking her things... fortunately for her she really didn't left a finger though. When a matter of a couple of minutes the place was exactly as she liked it. She grew bored and quickly slipping on her coat she walked out into the hallways. Students out the in the hallways hushed as she pasted them. She turned a corner to see two girls talking, one with black hair the other was quite a skinny girl... probably a vegetarian. She looked at the girls as she pasted. The skinny girl eyes went wide and quickly looked away as she spoke to the dark haired girl again but Jeanne could only make out the first couple of words, "That's Jeanne Taylor... the best fighter in the world..."
Saeran
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 11:13
"Eh?" Sarah was slightly surprised by the introduction. "Sarah. My name's Sarah." She gave Gabby a warm smile. She was not used to having attention sutch as this. Normally she was considered...odd...by other students. This girl, Gabby, didn't seem to care, though. [Yes! I'm already making friends![/i] "This is my first year, too."

"Yeah?" Gabby smiled back. "I just go--"

But Sarah didn't get to hear the rest of the sentence. A red-haired woman was approaching steathily. "That's Jeanne Taylor... the best fighter in the world..." she turned to Gabby in awe. "Do you know what she's doing here, Gabby?"

The girl shook her head so that her dark hair whipped around her head, "I don't know, either." She didn't seem upset by Sarah's interuption. "I mean...I heard rumers, but..." She cut herself off.

"I wonder if anyone'll challenge her," Sarah grinned mischieviously. "I will."

"You?" Gabby stared in disbelief at Sarah's smallish frame. "Could you handle it?"

"Of course!" Sarah stuck her tounge out playfully. "I'm stronger than I seem...ya know?" It was true. Sarah had not only her animal communication abilities, but amazing speed, as well. She liked training for martial arts.

"Well," Gabby smiled. "I bet you are..."

"You should try, too, Gabby!" Sarah felt a new excitement bubble up inside her. "You'd probably have a better chance than me, at least. I hear she takes on everyone who smites or challenges her!"

"Uh--" Gabby was interupted yet again, but this time it was the loudspeeker.

'Attention, all students. Report to the dining hall immediately.'

They'd better have something better than tofu, Sarah frantically thought before grabbing Gabby's hand. "Let's go."

I have a new friend!
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 12:35
"The best fighter in the world huh?" Gabby asked as they walked off towards the dining hall. "So doesn't look like much to me! I could probably take her on! I know Ju-jit-su by the way!"

"Ju-jit-su?" Sarah asked. "I probably would've never guessed untill you just told me!"

"Shhh. It's a secret!" Gabby and Sarah found the dining hall after a few dead and ends and quickly got in line. "So your a vegetablearian?((spelt that way on purpose))"

"Yeah... it's kinda because... I'm an animal lover!"

"That's allright... I guess! I personaly don't eat chicken because I had a pet chicken named Alfred! And... my mom killed him and had him for dinner. I didn't touch him though!" Gabby sighed.

"Excuse me!" It was Jeanne Taylor, she was cutting in line.

"Go right ahead!" Gabby sneered.

"I beg you pardon?!" Jeanne asked. Surprised someone WAY younger than her would dare speak to her like that.

"I SAID you could go ahead!"

"Do you know who you're talking to?"

"All I know is that you've got ONE major problem!"

"Well FYI I could give you detention for that little assesment ma'am!"

Gabby shut up. She'd been in detention before and there was NO WAY she'd get caught in there again.

"That's better!" Jeanne quickly went through the line and sat down at the teachers table.

"I really think you pissed her off Gab!" Sarah said.

"Oh well!"
PrincePeregrinTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 01:55
'Detention's not all that bad,' Yumi said coming up behind Gabby and Sarah. She was no longer smiling and happy. Now she was herself.
'I've been there a lot and It's actually quite thrilling,' Yumi moved a small plate of sushi to the side of her tray so she could fit more food on it.
'Where'd you get the sushi?' Sarah asked. 'I haven't seen any vegetarian food around here!'
'Oh,' Yumi faltered. 'Uh, I have a secret stash in my room, mini fridge. But I'm not vegetarian I'm Japanese,' Yumi flashed a smile. 'So do you two mind if I sit with you? My best friend Od has been missing this afternoon.'
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2004 03:57
Jeanne sat at the teachers' table and watched the children. 'Hm... just as I expected. These kids really do fear detention here at this school as well as they know who I am.', she thought to herself as she began to eat. 'I should apologize for the little rude behavior I was having just now.', she thought as she took out a pen and writing down an apology she folded it up and put the word, Gabby, on the front and then when the coast was clear her note disappeared only to reappear right in front of Gabby...
Saeran
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2004 11:44
"Eh?" Sarah saw the note appear in front of Gabby's plate. She herself had found a nice salad to eat. "Wha's that?"

"Huh?" Gabby looked down at the note.

Yumi, who was chewing some of the sushi, stared in intirest, "I wonder who it's from."

Gabby oppened the note cautiously. Sarah saw her eyes flutter over the writing in awe. "It's...from that teacher," the dark-haired girl finally said. "It's an appology...for cutting in line."

"Ah, really?" Sarah asked. "Jeanne Taylor?"

"Yup," Gabby foled the note back up and slipped it into her pocket.

"I wonder why sutch a high class teach like her would bother," Yumi looked puzzled.

"I bet she has her reasons," Unfortunately for Sarah, she had no idea what they were. "Maybe she wants a good start with the noobs...you know, so that they feel welcome."

"Threatening us with detention isn't what I'd call welcoming," Gabby had a bitter tone to her words.

"Like I said," Yumi sipped something from a cup, "Detention's not that bad."

"Well, I've had it before, too," Sarah was a little shy in explaning this. "There were these frogs in science that the teacher wanted the class to disect...and, erm, I sort of...rebelled by, uh, setting all of them free." Sarah didn't bother mentioning the cries of plea the amphibians had given her.

"Geez," Gabby gave Sarah a grin. "You really are an animal lover, aren't you?"

"Uh...yeah," Sarah felt her cheeks redden a bit. "A lot of people say that I love animals a little too mutch."

"Well, It's seems like your passion, ya know?" Yumi said. "You have a really strong passion!"

"Heh," Sarah chuckled at this. You could call it that...
PrincePeregrinTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2004 05:36
'I'm an animal lover, too,' Yumi informed her. 'And I've rebelled against more than school. I'm not one to love authority figures. I'll be polite to them, but behind their back, I hate them!'
Jeanne Taylor caught Yumi's eye as she said that. This woman couldn't have heard what she'd just said could she? After, she was about five tables away.
'The food here isn't the best ever' she said, pushing aside her tray of food. 'But you'll get used to it.' Yumi had noticed Sarah picking at her food with a fork. 'I mean, you do have to live off of it, unless your family sends food or you've got your own secret stash.'
Again, that woman caught Yumi's eye, and the girl was beginning to wonder where Odd went.
'So what classes do you have?'
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2004 06:25
Jeanne hoped that the note got to the girl and that she really excepted her apology. She didn't really want to but... she focused her senses, especially on her hearing and began a little ease dropping on the group wondering what they had to say about... well everything! 'I'm an animal lover, too,' Yumi informed her. 'And I've rebelled against more than school. I'm not one to love authority figures. I'll be polite to them, but behind their back, I hate them!' Jeanne snapped her head over at Yumi just as Yumi looked at her... 'What's his prob? I guess they were just like I was when I was younger...', she thought to herself as she turned back to her eating but continued listening to the conversation. 'The food here isn't the best ever' she said, pushing aside her tray of food. 'But you'll get used to it. I mean, you do have to live off of it, unless your family sends food or you've got your own secret stash.', Yumi said causing Jeanne to smirk. She looked back over at the kid. 'Kid has a point.', she thought as Yumi looked back at her again. This time though Jeanne smiled slightly at her as she rose, dumped her tray and left the room. She headed back to her office thinking more and more about the kids and this school. 'Its like I've been sent here for a reason... but what?', she thought as she entered her office and headed to her computer. "Computer... give me information on the students that are enrolled in my first period class." She waited a while for it plenty of time for her to make herself a cup of tea. She came back as the computer spoke, "Search complete. Access data now." Jeanne began searching through the names until caught her eye... Yumi...

aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 30, 2004 07:43
Gabby thought about the note... she then looked up as Jeanne left the room. She opened her mind a little and found some sort of aura around the teacher, So that's how the note got there. She pulled a little notebook out from her pocket and scribbled down, I don't need an apology, I only need trust! She made sure Sarah and Yumi were busy talking before she had the note go the Ms. Taylor's office.

"So what classes do you have?" Yumi asked.

"Normal classes!" Gabby blurted out.

"What?" Sarah asked puzzled.

"I mean... Biology, Physics, Latin... the usual!" Nice save! "I think I'm gonna head back to my room, I'm in 306 if ya need to know!"

Gabby dumped her garbage and left to her dorm. Sarah and Yumi bothed looked at her strangely, but Gabby's back was turned so she couldn't see.

She opened the door to her room and plopped down on her bed. She was startled out of her thinking when her cell phone rang playing the Buffy theme song. She picked it up, "Hello?"

"Gabby! It's Tara! How's the new town?"

"Tara! OMG it's like way weird! I mean... they all seem... to normal! I mean... I thought this was a school for the more achieved students... but it seems just like home."

"You callin' us back 'ere stupid?"

"Not at all... HEY you know what I mean! So does anybody miss me?"

"... let me think about that one.... HELLO?! DAVID? He walked into my room asking me for your cell number, your address... all that good stuff!"

"Ya tell him?"

"OF COURSE!! He threatened to tell mom about how I snuck out after curfew... you know how she gets about that!"

"Yeah... well I gotta go... my cell minutes are running out."

"Will you get in a chat room tonight?"

"I'll try!"

"Okay! TTYL!"

Gabby set her cell back on her desk and stared at the ceiling. She heard another knock on her door. "Who is it?"
PrincePeregrinTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 30, 2004 01:37
(o my gosh i can't come up with anything, this is crazy mad!)

Yumi watched Gabby leave the room. She had an idea about the aura around the girl, but didn't want to come out and ask her because she herself was trying to hide her powers.
That woman, she had to know what Yumi was. The way Jeanne Taylor looked at her, she just had to know.
'Well I have to go work on some things, I'll talk to you later,' Yumi smiled at Sarah, then left the lunch room.

She walked briskly to her room where she shut the door and lit some candles. The sky was already dark (i mean it is Transylvania) so the candles gave off an eerie glow. Yumi liked it this way, dim light. She sat in a ring of circles and began her nightly transformation.

Yumi Ishiyama was not a normal girl at all. Her father had been a vampire (now dead) and her mother an angel. Nothing good came from that mix, such as Yumi. A Changeling with the ability of illusionment, plus some vampire and angel. With her eyes closed, Yumi's eye teeth and her hair lengthened, now streaked with silver. Her skin became even paler with a tint of blue in her cheeks. Her ears were pointed and her outfit changed. The black pants were a silkier material and her bell shirt became a normal shirt with sleeves that wear shear and striped with black. A black cape hung around her shoulders and a sword was sheathed at her side.
Yumi pulled the cape around her and leapt from the window to the next floor down and to the window of room 306, Gabby's. It was time for her to know what was really going on here...

(i told you this would get weird. well, maybe i didn't, but now i'm telling you! and hey, this all came to me suddenly, i love it when that happens!)

[Edited on 31/5/2004 by PrincePeregrinTook]
Saeran
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 30, 2004 02:46
((Now it gets supernatural...yay...I'll try to be intiresting!))

"Huh?" Sarah gave a sound of disappointment. "Evr'y one's gone! This sucks." With plate in hand, Sarah made her way up to the dorm rooms. At least she could finish her food, there.

"I guess the human race isn't all so bad," There she was, sitting on her bed, talking to herself, again. Well, not exactly. A few cats had joined her.

You are wrong, sister, they purred in disagreement. You only side with the lillith for you are a half-breed. Join us. Become one with The People, sister. You have the ability, as you are perfectly aware of. Join us, sister.

"You don't understand me, kitties," Sarah propped her head in her hands and looked thoughtfully at the cats spralled before her. "I like being human. I'm not total ferrel like you guys. I have my family and Jamey to take care of, you know."

We only want you to be happy, sister, a friendly tortoise-shell bumped heads with the hazel-eyed girl. We are only thinking of you.

"Heh," Sarah bumped back. "I know. The lillith are just like you are. The only difference is that they use toilet paper and go to school." She stuck her tounge out in disgust. She glanced at the moon and added, "I need to go, now, dear friends." The cats' mews folowed her out the window.

Landing with a slight 'thump', Sarah crouched, cat-like, on the soft ground. She had limbs like an animals', anyway. The fact that her rooms were on the third floor didn't matter. Letting out a sigh of relief, Sarah stalked off into the night for practise...

((I'm really bad at spelling for a highschooler, can you tell? I actually spelled 'lilith' wrong most of the time... gah! can't think about it....must....study....for....finals!!))
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 30, 2004 05:15
((Cool... now my turn!))

Jeanne was working on her lesson for the next day when a piece of paper under the door caught her eye. She walked over to it and picked it up. It was from Gabby... I don't need an apology, I only need trust! 'I guess its only fair...', she thought to herself. Suddenly Jeanne turned towards the window... something wasn't right. She sensed two creatures she had never sense before... one was a true mixture of good and evil as the other one was slightly animal like. 'Sorry Gabby... we'll finish this later...', she thought as she looked towards the door, the lock bolting automatically. She opened the window and looked around outside making sure no one was watching. When the coast was clear she jumped out the window hovering in mid-air. She really didn't want these creatures to know who she was so ripping off her sleeves she cover her nose and mouth as well as her hair so that one would recongize her. She quickly transported to the other side of the building where the dorms were sensing the animal like creature near by...
PrincePeregrinTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2004 07:04
(ok, so i totally messed upt he discription of her outfit. i even confused myself. so she has no sleaves, and her arms are striped with bands of black. ok that's clear now. good!)

Yumi knocked on the window. When there was no reply, she crawled up the side of the building and something caught her eye. Someone was hovering near her...

(sry, not much to write)
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2004 10:51
Gabby lay down on her bed, and let the sounds of the night sweep over her. She loved night time. How the stars and moon was your only source of light. And how everything seemed calm and still. The way she liked things to be. She closed her eyes because it helped her meditate easier. She heard a soft tapping at her window. Her energy accidentally woke up too much and it broke a pane of glass out of her window. "Stupid!" She sat up and eased her energy back to its source... the chip implanted in her heart. My goodness! She rubbed her temples as she stood up and looked out her window. There was a girl staring right back at her. And Gabby was on the third floor! "Gah!" Gabby yelled. She jumped back and her fists started glowing a deep blackish purple, as if her fists were engoulfed by fire balls. Not now! PLEASE not now! She took a deep breath to try and calm herself down but she couldn't. So she just kept eye contact with the person outside her dorm.

((If anyone watches Teen Titans, Gabby's kinda like Raven in some ways. She needs to meditate a lot because her energy is controled by her emotions))
Saeran
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2004 11:30
((I've seen it... The theme song is funny/cool....hahaha...Teen Titans! XP Sorry, I know I'm a freak! Adult Swim is what I usually watch on the CN, tho. I luv the anime they have!))

"Nyeh?" Sarah was a cat. Being a simpleton, she had turned into the animals she last made contact with: kitties. Sarah was quite comfortable((spelling?)) with her powers, but every night she went out to practice transformation. It was also a good time to visit her nocternal animal friends like racoons and whatnot. She was sniffing an odd smelling mushroom.

In the darkness, a shadow crept up behind her...

((What is the longest post I can write? I don't want to mess up the story or anything, since I haven't seen Code Lyoko yet!))
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2004 06:11
Jeanne could sense the cat like creature and moved in closer wondering what it was doing. Soon enough she found her answer...
PrincePeregrinTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2004 07:54
;( ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, so i'm grounded until like forever! sucks, i know. right now i'm on a stupid, slow library computer, um yea. the whole giraffe fetus, kinda random. but wicked! so here goes)

Yumi stared at Gabby, at her fists.
'It's alright,' she told her. 'It's me, Yumi.' Gabby looked hesitant. 'Seriously it is me!' Yumi glanced around quickly for any sign of that other person. 'Gabby, can I please come in? There's something else out there that's not very friendly!'

(i'll be able to post more in a few days, i'm come to the library a lot!)
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2004 11:38
((I've actually never been grounded! Nor have I had detention! My sister's been grounded! :evil: ))

Gabby looked at "Yumi" outside her window. Allright Gab, get a grip! You've seen things A LOT worse in Lyoko!

Gabby let the fire on her fists die down and she took a seat on her bed. "What can be that unfriendly? Ms. Taylor?" Gabby grinned.

Yumi stepped in through the broken window pane.

Gabby waved her wrist and the glass went back to the way it was. She motioned for Yumi to sit down next to her. "Explain! Is what I would say to my friends back home... but to you... EXPLAIN!"
Neo_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2004 02:56
((I've spoken to my good friend (sister) aragornlvr912... and she said that this RP was pretty cool! Mind if I join as Kristina? Her friends just call her Kris! Let me know if you want me to change anything! Oh and aragornlvr... I'm not grounded anymore!))

Kris jumped out of her dad's Porshe, and opened the trunk to grab her bags for the new school year. She slung her bookbag over her shoulder, and held the duffle bag in her other hand. She looked up at the sky. Almost a full moon!
"Well... I'd best be off! Can't keep you're mother waiting too long!" Her father said through the open window.
"All right! I'll find things on my own I guess!"
"I love you sweetie! Hope you have a great year! Call on weekends!" Her dad drove off leaving Kris at her new school.
She walked up to the building labled "Dorms" and opened the door. It seemed like a pretty nice place, very neat and tidy! Room 356! Kris hauled her bags up to the 3rd floor and down to her dorm. Voices could be heard chatting through the closed doors. All seemed to be occupied except for the one assigned to be hers. The hinges squeaked as Kris opened the door. She looked around her room and saw that it looked almost exactlly like her room back home. She set her bags on the floor and opened them both. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She muttered a few words and opened her eyes to see that her spell had worked. All of her stuff had been neatly put away in their own special corners. I'm gonna love it here! She quickly changed her clothes and hopped into bed. She closed her eyes and began to have a dream about her friends and family back home.

((She has the power to manipulate things to be how she wants it to be!))
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email