Register

<< First910111213
Author Topic:
haldirluv
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: I'm going/ I'm back
on: November 04, 2011 03:18
I doubt anyone remembers me, but I am back to join in on the Hobbit excitement! Alas, college and life kept me from frequenting the site as much as I used to... but there's no other place I'd rather go for friendly discussion about the upcoming films! :love:

[Edited on 5/11/2011 by haldirluv]
eowynshue
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
Post RE: I'm going/ I'm back
on: January 13, 2012 01:38
Here's another one The Hobbit trailer has dragged back in... long time no see! Granted I'm not sure if I'll be particularly active, but thought I'd say hi
Manephelien
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: I
on: March 09, 2012 03:34
Back again, more permanently this time I hope! Got pulled back in by the 10th anniversary email, happy anniversary CoE!
Precious!
Alyanome
Norn av Urd
Send Message
on: May 08, 2012 01:26
:ulls a chair and orders a tea, secreatly wipes corners of her eyes:: Must be all the smoke from the finest tobacco in Middle-Earth. So. Many. Years.
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
on: May 08, 2012 08:13
Wow... welcome back, Aly! Long time no see! So glad to have you back.
Alyanome
Norn av Urd
Send Message
on: May 08, 2012 09:27
Yeah! I felt so squishy when I saw some familiar names.
~Háthien_Oronar~
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 26, 2012 10:35
Gee, guys, guess I should post here now that I've decided to come back (officially, rather than lurk). Don't know if anyone other than BerethEdhellen remembers me, as I spent most of my time in the RP section of the forums. But it's good to be back! Hopefully I can meet some new faces and reconnect with some old ones.
Eantylië
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 27, 2012 04:39
RP section? You've must have been gone a long time
Háthien_Oronar, haven't seen life in that part of the forum in a lifetime D:
~Háthien_Oronar~
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 27, 2012 05:33
I have been gone a long time, Eantylië! I've checked in from time to time but it's been years since I posted on here. I'm sorry to hear the RP section has been pretty much abandoned. Maybe the new movie will renew some interest. I'd love to get back into it again
Eantylië
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 27, 2012 05:23
I hope so, I've seen a few new members joining the site because of the movie, not sure how many of them are RPers though
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Bye guys! I'm going to be gone all October, but I should be back in November. Bye! I'll miss all you guys! *hugs*
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
I'm back now.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
My family and I are going away for Christmas...we're leaving today and we'll get back late Saturday night or early Sunday morning.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lady Miriel Gelliam
Council Member
Send Message
What a handy thread this is! We are leaving town tomorrow morning (barely - our flight leaves at 3 am!) and I'm just going away 'til next Saturday. I'm not sure if that's even long enough to post about! But at any rate, since I'm not sure if I'll be able to get on much, if at all, I may be very quiet for the next week.
"In 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't important." ~ The Eleventh Doctor
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
Guess I should say I'm back. I kind of left without telling anyone but now I'm back!
"All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
I'm back! I left some months ago since college and job were taking too much time.
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
I'm back! Hopefully for a while, too. I haven't been on in.... 10 months. (Not as long as some people, but still wayyyyy too long for me)
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Bye will be back in four days!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I'm back!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Mara
Chiquita Banana
Send Message
I also am back, after a whole lotta years! I missed this place.

I used to mod the Prancing Pony many moons ago

Hello again!
fëalisse
Council Member
Send Message
Welcome back Mara! I also came back to CoE after many years, sometime last year.

I guess I will see you around.
Image Nessa ~ Dance Like Nobody's Watching ~
Mara
Chiquita Banana
Send Message
Thanks! It's good to be back!
sol_anor
Council Member
Send Message
Back to COE after probably close to 8 years away! I made an account with the user name "Gam-Gam" when I was 11. Now I'm 25 (yikes!) and the name doesn't quite suit me anymore so I made a new account to come back to! I'm excited to rave about Tolkien's universe and make a 2nd attempt at learning some Quenya
Above all shadows rides the Sun and Stars forever dwell / I will not say the Day is done nor bid the Stars farewell. Image
fëalisse
Council Member
Send Message
I had a really similar experience, sol_anor. Glad you came back to the Council!
Image Nessa ~ Dance Like Nobody's Watching ~
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Welcome back, sol and Mara!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Hi guys!! I've been gone for a while!!! I went to Texas for a softball World Series I was playing in. But I'll be leaving again for camp in a little bit.
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Hello all, something has happened close to home, so I'm going to be on and off for the next few weeks (or months depending). Thought I'd warn everyone. Please don't worry, everything so far is fine. But my best wishes go out to you all
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Ilde, good thoughts and best of luck! Return when you can.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
All good thoughts are sent your way, Ilde. I hope everything turns out good.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
ItarildeSirfalas said:Hello all, something has happened close to home, so I'm going to be on and off for the next few weeks (or months depending). Thought I'd warn everyone. Please don't worry, everything so far is fine. But my best wishes go out to you all

Hoping all is well with you and yours dear ItarildeSirfalas.

I'll be a bit sporadic myself. Lots happening on the work front, and I have a hard time getting on a computer when I get home. So i'll likely visit every weekend if I'm not going somewhere.
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Hi guys!! I'm back from camp!!
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
What kind of camp did you go to? Glad to see you back, come play some Games with us.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
I will away for two weeks as of tomorrow. My husband and I will be driving to Colorado. We have a retirement home there. Our critters and place will be taken care of by our neighbor's son, who will be house-sitting. Not sure how much Net access I'll have so be good!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Don't worry, we will be good. Have a wonderful time.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, the scenery must be beautiful. When I travel, I like to drive so I can take in the sights. Have fun!

[Edited on 09/11/2015 by Lindarielwen]
<< First910111213
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email