Register

<< First910111213
Author Topic:
Nendhínen
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: I'm going/ I'm back
on: October 30, 2008 02:49
I've returned from exile and you're not gonna get rid of me :evil: (for some time at least)
Sirthien
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 25, 2008 01:29
I'm back... Have no real reason why I disappeared... except being really sick but that was a while back...
Merides
Humor Admin
Send Message
on: February 21, 2009 04:25
I'm going to be gone from Monday thru Wednesday. I'm leaving a challenge for all members- Bombard me with Submissions to the Humor Section while I'm gone. I'd love to see about 10 Karaoke submissions, 20 Haldir's Pretty Pictures, and 30 Pippin's Picture Parodies. I think you all can handle that! Spread the word to all members... hehehehehe! Oh, if anyone wants to start comic strips, they'll have to PM me. So that might have to wait, but hey.

Ok, let the bombardment begin... can you all do it?
Merides
Humor Admin
Send Message
on: February 26, 2009 04:28
Ok, I'm back. I'm exhausted, but I'm back.

:cry: There were no submissions while I was gone! :cry: Please! Submit to the humor section before you get a really sad Humor Admin! :cry:
DwarfMaster
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2009 04:58
they opened Haldir's Pretty Pics again?
Its been two forevers since I've been on, but I hope I'll have some more time for this soon.(SUMMER!)
NellasTaralom
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 16, 2009 06:49
Hello everyone!

I'm going to China for ten days...leaving today (Sunday) and coming back Tuesday next. I probably won't have access to the internet during the trip, so farewell to CoE for a while! See you all when I get back :wave:
arvanion898
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2009 08:39
China, eh? How was it? I remember walking up to the top of the Great Wall. Those stairs could really use some restoration. They're all worn down from the hundreds of people who go up and down every day.
TinwerínaMíriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2009 10:52
I haven't been here in quite a while. But I'm back!
awelyn418
Prancing Pony Moderator, Realm Head of Lórien & Grandmother who loves Tolkien
Send Message
on: June 03, 2009 11:46
Welcome back TinwerinaMiriel.
lizandroll_the_troll
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 15, 2009 05:40
I'm back! But will still be very busy this week.
BabidiBuu
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 03, 2009 06:10
As of Tomorrow, we shall be heading to.. The Beach! It's a yearly ritual, well, not that kind of ritual but we do it every year or so for the forth of july.. Expect me to be innactive for a few days, taking laptop so i might check by see how things are going if i remember the password correctly(Im not saying!). if i dont, dont worry about it, i will return

Happy Forth of July!!

EDIT: I didn't want to double-post, sorry about that..

I have returned!

Alas, i could not come back to check up on how things are going here because laptop had a virus, had to do a system restore so i think it's ok for now but could not use the laptop just in case.

It was a wild ride, first we get to the place we usually stay at and could not get into the pool, cant say why.. Then we had some tiny crabs in the room, four or five atleast. Have not gotten much sun though. Still white as a ghost! Now we have returned and there seems to be trouble brewing.. But enough about that! I have returned!

[Edited on 11/7/2009 by BabidiBuu]
EldarChild
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 29, 2009 02:48
I'm not sure many would remember me but...I'm back lol
awelyn418
Send Message
on: October 30, 2009 02:10
No I don't but Welcome back.
Pippin_Luv
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 06, 2009 09:47
Well, I'm off to Florida! I'll be back in a week. I'll miss you all.
Mossfire
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2009 05:33
Well, I was gone for a while (like, three weeks) writing my NaNoWriMo novel... But now I'm finished, and I'm back!
tpkyteroo
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 25, 2009 04:12
Due to moving into townhome and CRT computer screen is dying on me (I have to keep resetting it), I will be gone for awhile. Hopefully, I'll be back in March. I am saving for a really good flat screen monitor, and hope to be able to get one that will double as a TV. Not holding my breath, as I'll have to buy the best one I can afford when the time comes. :killcomp:

However, moving into Townhome is really :cheers: ! I can't wait as it means no more clod hopping elephants overhead amongst other things. Lets just say that crime does not pay and her ex-boyfriend got caught. Lets also just say that I have a degree in Criminal Justice and Sociology and trained under an ex-cop and under a Professor who takes in troubled teens. I learned a lot from them. LOL
glamdring22
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2010 07:53
Ok everyone I give up fun computer for Lent so I won't be back 'till after Easter....I'm stopping my forums now so it doesn't all hit me once on Wednesday

See y'all after Easter then!
awelyn418
Send Message
on: April 01, 2010 06:21
I am going to my daughter's tomorrow and will be back Easter. Happy Easter all.
lothlorien_is_heaven
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2010 12:48
Finally spring is here!:love:
RenFaire
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 17, 2010 12:04
I'm going to be in Ireland for Christmas. I don't know if I'll have internet access, but I'll try and get on somehow. I'll be gone from Dec. 22 to the 27th. See you all soon!
RenFaire
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 23, 2010 10:39
ireland's off. dislocated my shoulder. stupid, stupid, stupid!
awelyn418
Send Message
on: December 23, 2010 05:37
RenFaire I am so sorry .Have you rescheduled Ireland?
Aranel_Elenlin
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 09, 2011 09:00
I was once a very active member, long ago when I was in high school (which I've been out of for almost 3 years now).

I found myself frequenting CoE again because I'm doing my semester-long project for my tech writing course on The Silmarillion. I knew CoE had great resources, thanks to all the time I spent here back in the day.

I couldn't resist checking out the forums again. It is so nostalgic! I'll never forget all the fun times I had here.

I'm so thankful for all the great memories I have of CoE, and all the great people who are a part of this community. I still love you all!

Hugs and loves,
Varda's Singing Salamander
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
on: February 10, 2011 04:24
Good to see you! It has been a long time since we first started out. Hopefully you'll be able to come back occasionally.
Caden
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2011 09:56
I just got back from a retreat with my cousins and I had a BLAST! I got hilarious footage of a bunch of teens/twenties at ONE AM! I was a good time
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2011 07:13
I'm going back to the hobbits land to check if the hobbits were really small but I'll be back in an hour... See ya...
legolaslover2002
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2011 10:39
I'm sorta back. Haven't been on this site for quite a long time.
Caden
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2011 08:39
I will not be on COE for quite some time-probably months to come. When I am back, I will let everyone know-good bye for now!!!
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2011 12:39
Sorry everyone, I was on restriction...also known as grounded...for classified reasons lol. Sorry to all my friends who didn't know where I was. No I didn't die lol that happened to me on another forum. Some people thought I had died...weird. Anyway, it's good to be back!!!
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2011 12:43
I will not be on COE for quite some time-probably months to come. When I am back, I will let everyone know-good bye for now!!!
oh... that's a bummer...looking forward to chatting w/u.
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
Manephelien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 21, 2011 11:24
Long time no see! I haven't been here in a very, very long time, but decided to return to share the Hobbit excitement.
Precious!
Caden
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2011 10:56
yes, i am back again :fanfare: haha, i've been having personal difficulties and will NOT be on as often as i was...but i'm still here...
Lollypop
Air Hostess of Gwaihir
Send Message
on: July 18, 2011 12:20
Hi guys! Does anyone still remember me..? I can't believe it's been six years! To think I used to live on this website.

I see a few old friends are still around. Rivka, how are you? I still remember the fantastic time we had in that LA meeting. And I see my cutesy little banner is still in the realm of Manwe, wow!

Everything still looks the same, I can just sense that wonderful CoE spirit and camaraderie that was such an integral part of my life.

Me? I still live in England, small village outside London, all thatched cottages and small shops, very cute. Got married, bought a house, the lot... oh and got a new job. Am not a trolley dolley no more, I'm now -yikes- an airport security officer, can you believe! I.e. the cow who confiscates your shampoo, LOL.

It would be great to hear from you guys who still remember me, PM me, won't you!

Lots of huggles,

Lolly
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
on: July 18, 2011 02:36
Wow... Been a REALLY long time, Lolly! Welcome back!
arvanion898
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 24, 2011 07:04
I think I may be back. Possibly. Don't quote me on this.
<< First910111213
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email