Register

<< First89101112Last >>
Author Topic:
Dimple_Bumbleroot
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: I'm going/ I'm back
on: January 17, 2008 04:51
FRODOFAN: I am so sorry for you and your family but I'm sure that your grandfather is embarking to a new adventure where white shores lay.:heart:
frodofan14
CoE Volunteer & Realm Head of Manwë Súlimo
Send Message
on: January 21, 2008 01:54
thanks.

no need to say, im back!
Davidlgs
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2008 04:47
Welcome back lol
Lothara
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2008 04:49
I am back from spending time in Araluen (if you like Ranger's Apprentice, you will know what I am talking about) :evil:
I wish I lived in Middle Earth, I wish I was a Timelord, I wish I attended Hogwarts, but I must always remember, I am a Ranger's Apprentice.
frodofan14
CoE Volunteer & Realm Head of Manwë Súlimo
Send Message
on: January 22, 2008 11:14
araluen, the happy valley? *is confused*
moonletters
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2008 10:35
I have to say that it has been an amazingly long time since I have actively participated in this site. So....hello, I'm moonletters.

It seems that a few of the friends that I had dropped off the face of CoE sometime after I did, and I'm looking forward to meeting the newer people that have been populating the site since I left.
awelyn418
Prancing Pony Moderator, Realm Head of Lórien & Grandmother who loves Tolkien
Send Message
on: January 30, 2008 04:19
I am going to my daughter's tomorrow will be back Sunday if she does not have her baby if she does I will be gone a week.:heart:
awelyn418
Send Message
on: February 03, 2008 10:51
I am back no baby yet.
daughterofalwen82
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2008 01:44
Hey everyone, just making a post for my mom, my sister still hasn't had the baby, my mom misses you all and I will keep you updated . Have a good day everyone.
musicalgal123
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 08, 2008 11:03
Hello everyone.

Wow, it has been so long since I've been here at CoE... Just strange thinking I went from spending two to three hours a day here at the Shire to going months without ever visiting. I'm coming back more often though. I've been quite busy with starting college and being a secretary for school and having a job...

But I really missed being here and I am so glad that I'm back. It's really nice to be here again and see all the things that have happened with the site.

Now, if only someone can help me figure out why I was dumb enough to actually leave this place... HA HA HA!
awelyn418
Send Message
on: March 08, 2008 04:53
Welcome back musicalgal123. We are so glad you are back and we hope you don't stay away so long.:heart:
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2008 11:16
Hello :wave:
just telling people that I'm going on a easter holiday to do some skiing with the family now I'll be gone 5 days, so I won't be on before sunday night or on monday.

so.. have a happy time when I'm gone

XXX -Sigrid
awelyn418
Send Message
on: March 18, 2008 03:14
Have a great time Sigrid and have some fun.
AriaRead
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2008 11:00
Hello, i am back. I still adore LOTR and i even like the newest book the children of hurin. I hope to be come on more often when i can. :heart: :disco: :disco: :disco:
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2008 01:50
Hello
just telling I'm back again, and I did have a great time, though it was freezing
~Witch_Queen_of_Angmar~
Queen of the Dark Nine
Send Message
on: March 26, 2008 10:15
I think I'm back, after more than a year's absence Missed this place terribly! :heart:
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
on: March 26, 2008 11:41
Squee! WQ! Missed you terribly, too! So glad you are back, even if it is only occasionally. Mwa! Hugs muchly.
~Witch_Queen_of_Angmar~
Queen of the Dark Nine
Send Message
on: March 27, 2008 12:21
I've missed you so much too, Belle!! I hope you're alright and all and that I'll see you around more from now on :love:
Mwa!!
Eslyssa
COE Volunteer
Send Message
on: April 19, 2008 03:40
Am back after *quite* some time in absence. But I missed the cozy community here, so... Well, am back.

(Also am going to be moving in about a month, into an apartment that will be *mine* - well, no, it'll be rented, and "ours", but it feels like it's mine, and I'm the one with an interest in decoration, so I just had to come back to flick through the Last Homely House...)

Eslyssa
awelyn418
Send Message
on: April 19, 2008 05:20
Welcome back Eslyssa and yes it is a cozy community isn't it. I think it is the best Tolkien site around but I am partial to this site. Oh good luck with your new apartment. It would be so much fun to be able to start fresh and decorate and create and make your apartment a cozy home. Have a good night.
awelyn418
Send Message
on: April 24, 2008 03:39
I am going to my daughter's Friday and will be back Saturday night or Sunday.
awelyn418
Send Message
on: April 27, 2008 08:59
I am back. I had a wonderful time but it is good to be back home.
Imahobbitgirl2
Realm Leader of Manwë Súlimo
Send Message
on: June 02, 2008 12:12
Okay, guys, just to let you know I'll be spending a week at my dad's hamster-sitting from early Wednesday to about the 12th I think. They have internet, but they might be taking their computer with them (they have a laptop) so I might not have internet for a whole week. (Man, I went through serious CoE withdrawal during the server shutdown. How am I gonna live through a week without you guys? :cry: :sob: :cry: :sob: )

Anyway, if I can't get on, see you next week! :wave: :cry:
Imahobbitgirl2
Send Message
on: June 04, 2008 11:04
Okay, I'm STILL HERE, you guys!!!!

I'm at my dad's now, and they didn't take their laptop, so, I can still be with you! (Crisis averted. Whew!)
Naera
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 09, 2008 05:34
Hey... I am not officially "going" anywhere, but I have a weird schedule this summer... I will have random absences and such. I may be here for quite a while, but if things go "as planned" I will be here every other week... *knocks on wood* ... I am trying to convince my other grandma to get a computer... if she doesn't, I will miss you all when I am not here!! I will be going to band camp later on in July. I will update when I get the info!! -Naera
raina_alassë
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2008 08:08
I just wanted to say... I am not doing very well.. I am "under the weather" as a dear friend expressed it... I don't know when I will be back. I am still answering pm:s and e-mails though. I just don't post currently.

With love
Raina
awelyn418
Send Message
on: June 30, 2008 02:18
Well summer is here and you can tell because of all the thingss planned. I understand that you all have lives outside of COE. So, Raina I am so sorry that you are not feeling well and I hope you start feeling better and please come and post when you can. Just hang in there.
Naera, band camp sounds like fun. Come and post when you can .

Imahobbitgirl2 glad you have a computer to keep in touch with.
Most of all everyone have a good and fun summer.

[Edited on 15/7/2008 by awelyn418]
awelyn418
Send Message
on: June 30, 2008 02:20
Well summer is here and you can tell because of all the thingss planned. I understand that you all have lives outside of COE . So, Raina I am so sorry that you are not feeling well and I hope you start feeling better and please come and post when you can. Just hang in there.
Naera, band camp sounds like fun. Come and post when you can and

Imahobbitgirl2 glad you have a computer to keep in touch.
Most of all everyone have a good and fun summer.
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2008 11:10
I'll be on holiday in London from the 7th to the 14th. No internet access. *is already starting to get CoE withdrawal* See you then. :wave:
"...Though thereafter we may walk in the shadows, I will not go forth as a thief in the night." – Boromir, FotR, The Ring Goes South Image Image Image Image Image
emmyarwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2008 12:15
Hi everyone. I have been away for ages.
awelyn418
Send Message
on: July 14, 2008 03:26
Glad you are back emmy
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 18, 2008 10:53
I had another account on here (tnuviel7) about... I don't know, five years ago? I don't have that email address anymore so I created a new account. It's so exciting to be back!
Lurearanel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 18, 2008 05:06
I'm back. I had been homeschooling my kids and had many computer type changes going on. I've checked in every once-in-awhile but wasn't posting.
Imahobbitgirl2
Send Message
on: August 27, 2008 05:25
Okay, guys, I'll be gone from the CoE for probably this weekend -- maybe longer. My computer is getting a much-needed memory upgrade (a birthday present!) and I have no idea how long it'll be till I get it back. Maybe Monday at the soonest.

Till then, missing you guys already! :cry: :heart:

Let the CoE withdrawal commence. (*Dramatic sigh* Puts on brave face.)
Imahobbitgirl2
Send Message
on: September 14, 2008 12:56
Okay, guys, I'm back! Sorry it took so long. I was at the hospital getting my gall bladder removed ON MY THIRTIETH BIRTHDAY. :angry: I spent 5 days there and then went to my dad's to recuperate. I'm better now, though not great. This HAD to happen on my thirthieth birthday. Sigh. :rolleyes: :nono:
<< First89101112Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email