Register

<< First678910Last >>
Author Topic:
Seanthi
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: I'm going/ I'm back
on: September 17, 2004 10:06
Sara Seanthi will be gone utnil further notice... which means at least until november... (John Sirthien)
Shire~Maiden
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 24, 2004 07:20
I'm going to be gone for 5 or 6 days, I'll miss ya! :cry:
Quickbeamer
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 29, 2004 08:07
Hey guys! I'm back after months of... er... awayness. Anyways... since I'm back that means more comics! Yay.... new one posted right now on the comics page!
Brannion
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 14, 2004 11:07
I'm gonna go study for my Trigonometry test & get ready for Youth Group. Laterz!

Eru Laitalyë!
Mara
Chiquita Banana
Send Message
on: October 18, 2004 04:08
I just finished living in Jasper, Alberta for 4 months...and man, i wanna go back, lol!
CrazyInsaneJess
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 25, 2004 02:13
I've been inactive on this site for almost 1/2 a year, it seems. Anyways, thought I'd stop by & post a bit. I'm not sure if I'll be back until TT:EE comes out, when there'll be more to talk about. It was nice stopin' by though.
Manephelien
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 30, 2004 07:40
Sorry I haven't been around for ages, but I have been unable to enter CoE from home. I'll be back when I can.

Namárie
Precious!
lngtmfnoflotr
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 12, 2004 03:40
I am hardly ever here because I am so busy so many other places; like my laundry room, my school room, my living room, my computer room, etc...

But I come and I go; sometimes just to read and that is all for that visit, and sometimes to post once or twice as I am during this visit!
Manephelien
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 18, 2004 04:39
Temporarily back. I still can't access the site from home, I'm afraid. Checking in during my break from work...
Precious!
Hugo_Lover2k
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 09, 2004 05:11
Hey guys, sorry if I haven't been on for a while.

And that's because I've been very busy with my College work. It's also giving me a lot of stress.

Oh, and another thing. My computer at home has lost the internet. But I'll be getting it back soon

Ok, cya later!
Woodlandelfgirl87
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2005 03:37
I'll be at a band festival until the 8th so I'll see you all around!
Galadriel_The_Hobbit
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2005 10:24
I.Havn't.been.here.for.over.a.year. (or so it seems.. Prove me wrong if you can. )

Yes, yes Indeed. I dunno If I'm back as such, But I'm paying a visit all the same. I'll probably get addicted again.

[Edited on 26/1/2005 by Galadriel_The_Hobbit]
RUA_Hobbit
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2005 04:30
hey guys and gals.
i havent been on here in months. i think it was May that last time.
just to saw hi to you all and :hug:.
LadyEowyn_Of_Rohan
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 15, 2005 06:42
I'll be gone for three weeks at camp; I might be gone a fourth while I'm on vacation as I'm not sure whether I'll have internet access. While I'm gone, Timpinen is in charge of the realm of Yavanna, so ask her if you have questions or problems. (I doubt anyone reading this is going to have realm-related questions or problems, but I figured it was worth pointing out just in case. )

Wish me luck surviving without CoE!
foolofatook~
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2005 05:38
Have a fun trip, LadyEowyn. We'll miss you!! :hug: :heart:

Just to let all of you guys know, I will be even more absent from CoE than usual (heh....as if she wasn't bad enough, you say *lol* I can hear them complaining now.... :rolleyes: ) on account of that the new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Book as finally arrived (as you all should know)!!! :disco: Because of this, I will be reading almost nonstop. Yes, I know some kids of read the whole book in one night (believe me....I met one...), but I'm gettin' there! (I'm on the eleventh chapter already after two nights! )

Soooo...see ya' around.

foolofatook~
DameMercure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2005 08:28
I will be gone from Friday July 22 to Monday July 25. I'm visiting my grand parents in Montana! Yay! C ya guys later! :wave:

[Edited on 7/21/2005 by DameMercure]
foolofatook~
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2005 11:46
I'm back!! The book was amazing....

Hey, DameMercure! :wave: How was your trip to Montana? Was it cold? *lol*
LadyEowyn_Of_Rohan
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 09, 2005 03:36
I'm back! Camp was awesome, and I do have internet access here at the beach. :disco:
Frodofreak16
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 24, 2005 02:14
Hello everyone, i doubt you remember me, but i was here for a while and for whatever reason, i leftBut i'm back, and i am going to try to be more activeJust wanted to say hi and see if anyone DID recognize me
foolofatook~
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 31, 2005 07:42
I have returned!!

Yes, that's right. I, the illustrious fool, have returned to the CoE Forum boards at last!!! I've been gone for a looooooong time. Heck, too long....I'll bet. Why, you ask? Depression, family problems, books to be read, school to be done: they're not exactly good friends of mine, so I hope to get rid of them soon.

LadyEowyn: Coolness!! I'm glad you had fun. And internet on the beach? I never heard of such a thing.... You must have been living in the life of luxury.

Frodo: I remember you! Welcome back!! :hug:

Later gators.

[Edited on 2/9/2005 by foolofatook~]

Heh... Edited to make only the first sentence bold, since that's what you wanted, foolofatook.

[Edited on 9/2/2005 by BelleBayard]
~figwit~
Daydreamer of Ekkaia
Send Message
on: August 31, 2005 09:00
Hiya foat! i wondered where you'd gone too! Nice to have you back! :hug: Hope everyhting works out for ya!
foolofatook~
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 01, 2005 03:08
Mesa thankful, figwit. Glad to see you again, too!! I kinda missed you guys.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :heart: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

^ that's for missed time and huggles lol

Holy smokes, my whole previous post is in bold! Ooops. Hehe. I'd meant to just keep the first sentence in bold. Oh well..... *slaps herself*
~figwit~
Daydreamer of Ekkaia
Send Message
on: September 02, 2005 02:19
We missed you too! :hug:
foolofatook~
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 03, 2005 12:57
*feels tears coming on*

Awww...thank you figwit! :hug: :hug: :hug:
Legolisa_
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 09, 2005 04:32
Haha, I forgot how silly everyone here is! Well I have not posted in a long time, and I am curious if anyone remembers me or wants to start some intelligent conversation up! See you around

~Lisa...Legolisa
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2005 03:48
Good heavens, lol, I remember you Lisa. I saw the name and thought it's a long, long time since I had. :hug: Welcome back, although I don't know if we ever actually spoke.

It's lovely when people return after a long absence, and yes I suppose there is still silliness here, but good silliness. And plenty of intelligent conversation too.
Legolisa_
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2005 03:56
Aww Sorry to dissapoint you Rosearialelven! I guess I won't be back after all...lots of grown-up responsible things to be done around. I've hardly been able to get on AIM to talk to my good friends! gasp! Anyway, if there were a specific "intelligent conversation" thread that i were highly interested in i supposed I would sneak onto the computer every once in a while and post.

Once again the responsibility calls! Au revoir

~Lisa
Fossegrim
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2006 10:34
Greetings everyone,

I hardly recognise anyone on here anymore. I'm happy to see that CoE is still thriving. After having my daughter born 2 months early in June of 2004, I finally have time to absorb myself into my favourite obsession again - elves! My daughter is 18 months old now and although I've been back to work full time since September, I'm anxious to rebuild and expand on some of my Elvish. I hope to meet some new acquaintances on here, since, it seems, many of my older acquaintances have left.

Fosse
LotrLuva
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2006 08:01
Hello. Just thought I'd say this: I haven't been posting here nearly as much as I used to be and I don't feel as though I really fit in here anymore. So, this will probably be my last post here on CoE. I will visit here every now and then, mainly to respond to pm's, but I won't be posting anymore.

Goodbye, for those who'll miss me.
DarkAngel_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2006 07:08
How sad...I am a new member yet there dosn't seem to be alot of people visiting anymore. and most of the threads are pretty old....
Aralkariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2006 02:30
I've been back for some time now, but now it'll be official!
I'm back!!!
LightElfRowena
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2006 09:10
i wanted to say that it has been 2 and a half years since i last logged in.... the reason is because i have lost my password and my screenname.... So anyone here who knows me... i am very sorry for not being here fo so long.... but i have been coming here and looking at some new stuff.... but i also wanted to say that i am a member of 2 lord of the ring fansite... one is a jornbenzon site and another is a jason secto and jonathan hardings site.... the three most smexiest elves in middle earth ^__^
Aragorn1
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 02, 2006 05:37
I'll be going away on vacation on 8/4 and I'll be back on the 11th. Bye!
jessamyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 24, 2006 10:43
Well its been at least 2 years since I was last here. But I'm back for good and with a brand new computer!! Moving between Aus, NZ and Canada is now over and I can take a look at my fav LOTR site again.
Naurmaethor
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 04, 2006 05:56
This is Naurmaethor here! First time being active in about 2 years when I rped in "The New Dragonbreath Inn". My interest was rekindled by news of the new book coming out "Children of Hurin" Good to be back and see this place is still active!
Still round the corner there may wait a new road or a secret gate: and though I oft have passed them by, a day will come at last when I shall take the hidden paths that run west of the moon, east of the sun.
<< First678910Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email