Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First3940414243
Author Topic:
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, Sound of Music is good! I've seen Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella preformed live once, which I really enjoyed. I'm from the deep South, though, so Prince Charming had a Southern accent...which was interesting. It was cute, though.

Whatever you guys want to put on is fine with me.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Jedi Knight Elrohir Sparrow
Council Member
Send Message
Haha yes Elfmaiden that is exactly what he would do!
I'm fine with whatever u guys want to watch
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
*wakes up* sorry guys I drifted off.....I've been really tired lately.
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
Council Member
Send Message
Don't worry about it Elfie. Anyways, I'm thinking about changing my avatar. Thoughts anyone?
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Yes you should make it DOCTOR WHO!!!! Or LOTR OR TH!!!!
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Well, since no one seems to be in the descion making business, I'll just put The Sound of Music on. *takes Emma out of the DVD player and puts Sound of Music in* Is everyone okay with this movie?

And Ro, I have no idea what you should change your avatar to. I've had many avatars. The one I have now was a drawing request.

How's life for everyone these days?

[Edited on 03/20/2015 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
yeah YEAY YEAY YEAH YEAH!!!! I LOVE THE SOUND OF MUSIC!!!!! *drinks three coffees* YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Oh no. Who let Elfie have the coffee pot?!

♪The hills are alive, with the sound of music with songs they have sung, for a thousand years...♪

Ah, this movie brings back memories. Even though I didn't like it much when I was younger. I like it now, anyway.
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah I like it too. *looks suspiciously at Elfie**snatches coffee pot away* I might do Doctor Who, or maybe another Percy Jackson one. Or maybe captain america.
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Heheheheheheh!!! Elfie is sneeeeekkkkyyyyyy!!!! *couches in Gollum poisons* Gollum, Gollum, Gollum. *leaps onto giant mountain of pillows and watches Maria sing on the mountain.*
Council Member
Send Message
Couches in Gollum poisons? Elfie, I think you need some help with that spellchecker.
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Nasty nasty nasty spell check!!! WE HATES IT FOREVER!!!!
*faces opposite direction*
No, we needs it!!
*turns back around*
Guys!!!! I NNNNNEEEEEEEDDDDDD MMMMMOOOOOOORRRREEEEE CCCCCOOOOFFFFFEEEEE!!! I'm so so so tired!!
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*wakes up to sing very off key with Maria* The hiiiiillls are aliiiiive!!
Here, have a coke zero instead. That's my beverage of choice these days. 'scuse me if I fall asleep again. School is slowly drowning me....
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Snorts awake* Hm, gotten awfully quiet around here...

*Gets a glass of apple juice, then sits back down*

Maria finishes her song, then hears bells in the distance. She starts to run in the direction that the sound is coming from, but realizes she forgot her head covering. She quickly retrieves it, then runs down towards the Abbey.

*Sips apple juice* How is everyone doing these days?
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Exhausted!! I've had so much softball practice it's not even funny!!!
*grabs another coffee* But how've you been??
Council Member
Send Message
No! *snatches coffee and gulps it down* How long has it been since we've slept? Hours? Days? Heehehe, it's when I don't get sleep that I'm most crazy...*grabs pillow and wacks Mareth with it*
Nice avi, Elfie.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Gets apple juice spilled on self* Rats.

I don't even know how long we've been sleeping. *yawns* Quite awhile.

Yes, I love your avi, Elfie.
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Why thank you!! It's been a long long long long time ago....in a galaxy far far way....
Council Member
Send Message
Oops. Sorry Mareth. So, how about my new avi? Should I change it again?
You know, Elfie, those dancing ballerina feet kinda creep me out. I mean, if I watch them long enough, its kind of...making me dizzy, actually...
Sorry, Im weird today.
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Ssssssooooooo.....your scared of ballerina feet??? I like your avi but I don't know who she is....
Council Member
Send Message
Well..yeah. Only sometimes though. Sometimes I like ballerinasz but on my weird days they creep me out. And make me dizzy.
It doesn't matter if you know who it is or not. Its cool anyway, right?
elfmaiden77
Council Member
Send Message
Hmmmmm. Annabeth?
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Still no idea who it is....
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah! Elfmaiden77 thank you so much for getting who it is!! Nobody else has read Percy Jackson, and Im getting desperate for someone to talk to. Maybe Ill start another thing on here for it...
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Aww I love Percy Jackson!!

Sorry guys, I guess I fell asleep. Again. Such a bad habit. *Cracks open another Coke Zero* This is so much better than studying!
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Council Member
Send Message
You should join the Percy Jackson topic I just started, Rhodi. You should drink Diet Coke, not Coke Zero. *wiggles eyebrows* Get it?
Council Member
Send Message
Oh my gosh I'm so sorry for accidentally posting that six times! *embarassed*

Mod note: Fixed. Removed all but one. Make sure if it's really slow don't keep punching the submit button. Have double posted myself so I know that's usually what happens.

[Edited on 04/20/2015 by BelleBayard]
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Looks around blearily*

Hey, everyone. Guess I fell asleep, too. *munches on some stray nuts*

Ro, I've also read Percy Jackson. I just haven't gotten around to posting in your discussion yet....

How's life for everyone? Three of my siblings and I are getting ready to head out to the library for a couple of meetings there.
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Ro - I wish I had a satyr to recycle the cans for me... I might check out the discussion!

Life's good. Just about to get really busy with finals and stuff. Woohoo.....
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Life is extremely exhausting. But good. Have way too many books to read....
Council Member
Send Message
@BelleBayard-thank you for fixing that!
Mareth, you must get on the discussion! It would be so much better with you there
Rhodi- Haha yeah that would be awesome. You could just be like, here, want the rest of my soda? And just hand him the can. Or be like, Hey, I broke my fork. Want it?
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
And I'm not a big fan of enchiladas so he can have those too.

So what are we doing around here? We watching something? I'm going to go make some popcorn. Who wants some?
elfmaiden77
Council Member
Send Message
Guys! let's watch the first Percy Jackson movie to enlighten non-believers
*grabs some popcorn*
Any other ideas?
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
I WILL HAVE SOME POPCORN!!!! AND LETS HAVE SOME POPTARTS TOO!!! I thought we we're watching the Sound of Music??
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Ha ha, okay, maybe I'll pop in, Ro.

Yes, we were watching the Sound of Music. But it's fine with me if you guys want to watch Percy Jackson. I can't promise to stick around for it, though, as I really don't think I would like it...it didn't look too promising from the trailer.

*Tosses a pack of poptarts to Elfie*
<< First3940414243
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email