Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First3738394041Last >>
Author Topic:
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Excuse for [i]some of my disappearing: My stupid kindle logs me off every time I try to get on this thread.[/i]

*crawls out of random hole* Hello everyone! Did someone say LoTR??!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
*hears music and wanders back in* Hey everyone! *sits down on the couch and watches the awesome dance moves* If you can't beat 'em...join 'em! *jumps up and starts waltzing with an invisible partner* *gets bored and starts dancing fake ballet*
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Jedi Knight Elrohir Sparrow
Council Member
Send Message
I'll waltz with you Song! Though this isn't really waltzy music...
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Hang on... *puts on Disney waltzes, beginning with Tale as Old as Time* There! Who will dance the lead? Never mind, let's just start. *Whirls around the room with Ro* We should do fake ballet dancing after this. Excellent for burning calories!
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Council Member
Send Message
*spins Song dramatically* This is fun! Where's everybody else?
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
*dances fake ballet* Sorry guys this is the only dance I know how to do. *stops suddenly* does anyone know how to swing dance? It's supper fun!!
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
I can two-step and waltz. And half-step. That's as fancy as I get.
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Wakes up*

I can just do the simple waltz...and fake ballet, of course. *starts dancing around*

Hopefully we'll be learning how to square dance later this week, which I'm looking forward too.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
*continues to dance fake ballet*
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
*pokes head out of window seat*

Is the game over? I fell asleep...again...

Oh, and Mushu! I love you're new Finrod avi!!! *fangirls*

I saw someone teach my sister how to swing dance once, Elfie, but that's it. But I can Scottish Country Dance! But what's fake ballet?
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Hi Gem! Fake ballet is pretending like you know how to dance ballet. You just throw in random moves that look graceful and ballet-ish. *stops dancing with Ro long enough to demonstrate*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Espies Gem coming out of the window seat* What? I didn't even realize there was a window seat there.

*Stops fake ballet dancing and wanders off to find some M&Ms*
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
*too busy dancing to notice anything* *falls over pillows on the floor*
Council Member
Send Message
Here you go Mareth! *tosses bag of M&Ms* are you gonna learn to square dance?
Hey Onesie, who's Mushu? Is that someone's nickname that I just didn't pick up on?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
You know my nickname though you do not remember I belong to it. My name is Mushu, and Mushu means...me

I took ballet for 6 years! *realizes that was 6 years ago when tries to do real ballet* Fake ballet sounds better come to think about it...

So Valentines looming ahead...any plans?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Catches M&Ms* Thanks, Ro! And yes, I'll be learning to square dance tomorrow evening.

I always wanted to take ballet, but I wasn't allowed to mostly because of the lack of substance to the dresses. *shrugs* Ah well. Fake ballet is fun, too.

No plans here! With any luck I'll be found in a corner somewhere, reading FotR and eating candy. I'd probably be more inclined to celebrate the day after Valentines Day: Singles Awareness Day. But right now, I really don't care to have a boyfriend or anything. I'm not allowed to date until I'm eighteen, but I don't that I would be dating even then.

What about everyone else?

[Edited on 02/12/2015 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, no real Valentine's plans here either.

But I do have some plans for today...*goes into room and opens a bag of lime chips. Goes back out to the main room* Mareth, there's some yummy crunchables over in that room. Why don't you go have some?

*She runs away and I close the door behind her* Now that she's gone, we can finally start decorating! *Pulls out all kinds of party stuff and hangs it up. Soon the room is entirely decked out for a super awesome Middle Earth/Ranger's Apprentice themed party* Okay Mareth, you can come back! *Hides behind door and throws confetti her when she walks in*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Splutters as I am hit with a face full of confetti* *once my vision finally clears, sees all the decorations* Oh...thanks! *munches lime chips and then pours the rest of the bag into a bowl for everyone* *sees the Party Tree in the corner* Perfect! Now all that's left to do is party some more! *starts dancing again*
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Well, I'm pretty much gonna be running and conditioning all weekend....so nope. Not doing anything special.

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY???? OH MY GOSH!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, it was my birthday yesterday. Thanks!

*Rummages around in the freezer and comes out with some ice cream* Anybody want some?
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Mmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! I do I do I do!!!!
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Happy Late Birthday, Mareth!!!!!

I didn't really do anything for Valentine's Day except study for a test. I have a great life, I know. No boyfriend here, but that's completely OK!!! I'd rather date a fictional character than a real guy right now anyway.

*Joins in the dancing* I know a few line dances, but I've always kind of wanted to learn square dancing! Especially if I could wear one of those fancy dresses.
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
*walks in the front door out of breath, lugging an armful of bags* Happy belated bday!!!!! *hands a shiny bag and huge card to the birthday girl* I'm so sorry I missed your birthday Mareth! I'm also sorry that I haven't been here in such a long time. School likes to take up most of my free time. *starts unpacking plastic bags with food and pop and little party favors for everyone* I can't dance to save my life so I'll just... uh... *finds a corner and plops down on the ground* ...sit here.
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Happy Late Birthday Mareth! *throws gift card to local bookstore in Mareth's closest city with bookshop*

Hey Rhodi! I sent Emeth a Valentines

I square danced before! Oh Elfie love the avi!

[Edited on 02/16/2015 by Cenor]
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone! I had fun on my birthday. And my family had a surprise party for me Saturday evening, which was a lot of fun.

Welcome back, Rod! Long time no see!

As far as the square dancing we were supposed to learn, I really have no idea if we did square dance. I know we did a few other Western dances, though. Like...line dancing and a two step. Or something. I don't know what they were called. I think it was the two step that I was totally lost with. I could not get it to save my life. The other two dances we did were hard at first, too, though I learned those. At least, I mostly learned them. Anyway, it was fun.
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Rod, I know how you feel about school... Don't sit in the corner. Come join me on my pillow throne!

Cenor- Emeth says thanks!
Council Member
Send Message
Happy late birthday Mareth! Wow I've really missed a lot. Anyways, I have to go. I'm surrounded by boys in study hall with no monitor. CHAOS.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Rhodi- Yey!

Ro- That sounds scary, hope you make it out!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Opens one eye* *groans sleepily*

Well, it looks like this thread has been extremely active...*ahem*...or maybe not.

Thank you, Ro.

Does anyone remember if we ever finished watching How to Train Your Dragon? I don't think we did. Should we finish it or continue with our dance party or what?

Council Member
Send Message
Yeah. Thankfully I'm out alive now. Unfortunatelt, though, the weekend has to end soon. And where their's school-there's study hall. *dramatic sigh*
Anyways, I don't think we ever finished it. But I say, "Oh well. let's dance!"
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
*dances some real ballet* I took it for years and years but then I had to quite because we got tight on money and the teacher's hours went funny because her husband got cancer.
What herb heals all wounds? Thyme! Be excellent to each other, and party on dudes! Sprinkles are for winners
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Spots newcomer dancing beautifully* Welcome to the sleepover! *sigh* I wish I could do that.

*Plops down on a handy beanbag to watch everyone else dancing*

[Edited on 02/23/2015 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
*gets sick of dancing* maybe we can all watch a movie and have some popcorn?
What herb heals all wounds? Thyme! Be excellent to each other, and party on dudes! Sprinkles are for winners
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
That sounds like a good idea to me! *gets up and wanders over to the shelf of movies* What do you want to watch?
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
*ponders the vast amount of movies on the shelf* hmmm well there are the obvious Tolkien movies. I haven't seen those in years. the extended edition is a real commitment
<< First3738394041Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email