Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First56789Last >>
Author Topic:
~nólemë~
Fan Creations Admin & Creations Forum Moderator
Send Message
A beautiful monument, Tarco! How old is the place? It looks at least 10 centuries old to me. And what a lovely old tree.
---------- Image "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." J.R.R. Tolkien - The Hobbit
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Lovely picture, Tarc!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Beautiful shot, tarc!!!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Here's a pic of my cat, Mr.Whiskers.

“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
I love your Cat Mellwen, He looks so comfortable!
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Aww, so cute! Very nice, Mell.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks guys. Yes, I love that kitty. Here's another one: Image He had been laying there, but then he "looked up" without opening his eyes. It looked really funny.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Bless Him, you have taken a very nice photo of him, really makes him look very handsome.
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Here's a shot I took recently.

ImageRain by Erinus20, on Flickr
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Chris, you have outdone yourself again! What a magnificent shot! Outstanding!
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Beautiful, Chris! I humbly request to use it as my desktop background.
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you so much for your kind words Lindarielwen & findemaxam48 your more than welcome to use it as your desktop background,
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Beautiful, Chris! I wish I could get some shots like that, but so far, no such luck.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I have not posted in a very long time due to my inability to figure out how to do it. My friend Athalian, spent 3 hours with me several weeks ago (yes it took that long) and I think that now, I can post a picture. This is a shot I took at a lake not too far from where I live.

My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you, Chris.

Lindarielwen, mellon, that is beautiful! I applaud you on your ability to upload pictures.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Great pictures everyone!

And congratulations, Lindarielwen!! I am so proud of you!

~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
It's beautiful Lindarielwen!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Lovely, Lindarielwen! So proud of you.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I went on a nature walk in a nearby field here are some pics!

My little piece of Fangorn:

"Rohan. Land of the Horse Lords."

Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Beautiful, Cenor!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks! I love the country
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message

I stopped on the side of I-90 in Issaquah Washington many years back and took this pic of the old highway bridge. It had a sort of 'ruins of Middle Earth' look and feel to it.
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message

I took this pic while hiking in Mt Rainier National Park. It's a 'Red Racer' Garter snake who thought if he remained very still I wouldn't mess with him. Right after I took this picture, he struck at the camera.
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message

A cat pic. This was my old Siamese boy Krimpus, named due to his short, bent tail. Had him for 9 years.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Cenor, your pics are very Middle-earthy. Really nice. It is your very own piece of Middle-earth.

Arveleg, that bridge photo looks like ruins one might find in Middle-earth and it reminds me of a bridge not too far from my house that has that feel to it. I like the side angle. I have yet to take a pic there...maybe now I will be inspired to stop the next time I pass that way.

Love the snake. They are so mysterious. A corn snake lives under my shed and is in love with my yellow garden hose.

Krimpus (great name) is so sweet. Post his pic at the Prancing Pony under Cat Lovers Unite!

[Edited on 11/10/2014 by Lindarielwen]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Lovely pictures, Arveleg!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Beautiful Arveleg!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Alright, here I go, uploading pics once again.

The first is a Ferris wheel at Darien Lake, the Second is Downtown Buffalo, and the third is Our Lady of Victory Basilica, where I performed last year.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hm. I even adjusted the size, and they still came out small. Computer thing, perhaps. I'll try again later.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I love the Ferris wheel shot, Maxie. Great angle.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you. I have figured out the issue.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I like the picture of downtown Buffalo!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you to you too, Cenor. I took that one on the way to another performance.
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
Maxie, on tinypic upload page next to Resize does it say Default?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, it does. I figured it out when I posted in a different thread. It will not happen again.
<< First56789Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email