Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
Post Aelin-uial (please join) it will be fun :)
on: December 05, 2003 07:35
Ok I have never done an rpg before and i don't know if i am doing it right but here it goes

this is the story of Inwe Silimaure, Legolas's younger sister (i made this up of course).
Character name: Inwe Silimaure
race: Elf of Mirkwood sister of Legolas
attitude: kind and very likable, but if you anger her watch out!
weapon: bow and arrows, sword
mission: traveling around Middle Earth protecting people from the minions of Sauron and Saruman.

there is only one other charactor that i have a set path for and that is the man she falls in love with. I want some one else to play him so any one willing to do so let me know.
here his info:
Character name: Amras Alcarin
race: man
attitude: kind and gentile, calm in all situations. shows mercy even to enemies won't kill, but will seriously injure if there is no other way. He can be really silly and funny at times.
weapon: sword (someone can choose type)
mission: his past is unknown even to himself (so it seems), he won't answer many queations about himself (ooo mysterious isn't he ). He is a really good swordsman, possibly the best. He also falls in love with Inwe. he doesn't come in until after she meets the fellowship though.

I need more characters too so feel free to join my "fellowship". they must be races from tolkiens books though. when you add a charactor give a character description just like mine please. it will make it easier for everyone.

so to start the story here it goes:

After leaving her home in Mirkwood, Inwe sets off to help people in need. She travels to Rivendell and is informed by Elrond that something has happened in the Shire. "Where is the Shire, I have never heard of it?" she asks. Elrond tells her where it is and she heads out.

[Edited on 6/12/2003 by eldir]

[Edited on 6/12/2003 by InweSilimaure]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Aelin-uial (please join) it will be fun :)
on: December 06, 2003 12:09
On her way to the Shire she meets two small halflings. "who are you and where are you going?" she asks. They procede to introduce themselves as Mr. Underhill and Sam Gamgee and tell her to never mind what they are doing. They then leave. "That was very rude" she thinks to herself and continues on her way.

[Edited on 7/12/2003 by Gilraen]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 08, 2003 07:08
The horse's hooves gently clipped-clopped down the road as the old woman rode. The horse was old, but still hale, just as the woman was.

Her silver hair was in a braid, but a few wavy strands had escaped and framed a face that was lined with age. Sharp hazel eyes stared at the road and the scenery about; rumors of evil had been spreading and she didn't want to be caught off guard.

The woman's name was Kaidah. She had once been a very beautiful woman and it was still evident despite her age. She had also been a warrior, though she had traveled under a different name when she was young.

Kaidah and her horse turned around a bend in the road and saw a young elf maid. Kaidah allowed a slight smile.

"Good day." she greeted, speaking elvish. "It is not often one meets a lone elf on the road; to whither are you going?"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 08, 2003 07:13
The elf maid replied also speaking elvish " My name is Inwe Silimaure of Mirkwood and I am headed to the Shire because I heard that something foul was going on there. Would you like to join me?"

(what is this old woman?)
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 09, 2003 08:58
The old woman replyed "yes I would love to join you for a bit"
So they headed off towards the Shire. They had been traveling for about an hour when suddenly Inwe fell.
BingoTook
Radical Humor Mathom & CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: December 09, 2003 04:53
"Owf! Hulloah, there!"

Bingo Took was so suprised at being tripped over that he nearly dropped his mid-afternoon-post-luncheon-pre-teatime snack -- a carrot nearly as long and big around as his own arm.

InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 09, 2003 05:57
"I'm sorry i didn't see you there!" Inwe exclaimed with a suprised look on her face. "who are you?" she asked.
BingoTook
Send Message
on: December 09, 2003 06:15
"Oh, me?" Bingo straightened himself to a full three feet and four inches high, and introduced himself proudly.
"Bingo Took, Ma'am. That's Bingo Took, son of [/i]Reginard[i] Took."
He stood back and waited for the impact of his words to sink in.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 09, 2003 06:24
"Oh okay" Inwe said with a confused look on her face. "well anyway would you like to come with us"
"Where are you headed?" Bingo asked.
"We are looking for a place to stay and I was wondering if you knew of a place?" she asked.

[Edited on 10/12/2003 by eldir]
BingoTook
Send Message
on: December 09, 2003 06:38
Bingo stuck the carrot in his mouth and crossed his arms, brow furrowing in deep thought.
"Well, let's see now...The Lone Cabbage is always good, or the Hen and Leaf, but the Wall's Hole is closest, and Proudfoot's (or is it "Proudfeet's") has the most wonderful potatoes....ooh! And mushrooms!"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 09, 2003 06:49
"Will you take us to one of them?" Inwe asked, slightly annoyed and the little hobbits lack of focus.
"Sure how about the Lone Cabbage?" the hobbit asked.
"Sounds good" She replyed.
When they arrived, Bingo went to check them in. In the corner of the inn sat an elf maiden all alone. Inwe decided to go over and have a chat. As she approached the elf looked up to meet Inwe's eyes. "Excuse my rudness but,you have the look of a Lorien elf.My name is Inwe Silimaure. I'm from Mirkwood." Inwe said. "May I ask what your business is in the Shire"
Melauwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 09, 2003 07:01
"Yes, you're right. You are being rude. But no matter. I am waiting for someone," the elf maiden, Melauwen by name, replied.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 09, 2003 07:09
" I am sorry I did not mean to be rude. Do you mind if i sit and chat with you while you are waiting?" Inwe said, green eyes flashing a greeting. then speaking in elvish she said "you are from Lorien though are you not?"
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 10, 2003 09:20
Behind a nearby tree was hiding another elf. She suddenly left her shelter to encounter Inwe and the other elf.
"Pardon me... you said you are from Mirkwood?" asked the elf, Giritheldaiel was her name. "I was born there...". She was very excited to see someone that might know her past, her family.

I liked the idea, Inwe... it's something I allways wanted to do, an rpg about my character's life. I might do that one day...
BingoTook
Send Message
on: December 10, 2003 04:29
Bingo, meanwhile, was engaged in a heated discussion with the innkeeper, one Undo Goodbody by name. Bingo tried desperately to balance four large mugs of Undo's best ale --the fact that he had no idea if Elf-maidens would even drink ale in the first place seeming inconsequential --as he talked, hopping from one foot to the other.
"Well, I don't *know* what they're doing here," he panted, trying to explain again. "They've only just arrived. Like I told you, I was only on my way back to the Smials from seeing Folco Boffin, you see, when these ladies, well, the tall one, at least, sort of tripped over me, and..."
"I don't like it," Ungo muttered, ignoring the young Hobbit. "Foreigners,you know, even if they are right fair to look at. None of their kind around here since...oh, I can't remember. Before my time. Most unnatural."
"Oh, fine," Bingo stumbled away under the weight of the large, heavy mugs. "I'll ask them in any case. I've been wondering what this whole commotion is about, myself."
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 10, 2003 05:37
Kaidah watched the young hobbit with some amusment in her hazel eyes. It had been a long time since she had been in the company of hobbits; and even longer since she had been in the company of the Fair Folk. As of now, the old lady stayed quiet, allowing the three Elvish maids to speak to each other in their tongue, following along silently as she scanned the occupants of the inn.

All hobbits, from grey-haired, knarled handed old timers, to several very young couples laughing in a corner. The place was warm, and pleasent even though pipe weed smoke was somewhat thick. Still, it helped transport Kaidah to happier times when she had been a girl.

Shaking off her memories, Kaidah turned back to her elvish companions and continued listening to their conversation.

[Edited on 11/12/2003 by eldir]
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 11, 2003 03:37
Giritheldaiel was standing with the other elves, but she only listened now. She wasn't sure if she remember how to speak elvish not of Mordor. She looked around her. Those people were all nice and it felt strange to be there.
"Umm... what's your names?" she asked the other elves finally. She wanted to know if there's a chance she knows them.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 11, 2003 07:13
" Oh I am sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Inwe Silimaure of Mirkwood." she said in elvish not wishing to announce her presence to everyone in the inn. "You have been very quiet, is there something on you mind?" As she said this Bingo came with the drinks. "what is this?" Inwe asked with a puzzled look, she had never seen this type of drink before.
BingoTook
Send Message
on: December 11, 2003 08:59
"Oh, this then? Why *this*, Ma'am, is Ungo Goodbody's *very best* ale!"
Bingo half-dropped the mugs onto the table with a loud thud. "Real quality, this. Best in the whole Shire, with maybe the exception of down at the Green Dragon, but that's still a-ways off from here. Yes Ma'am, the very best ale in the whole East Farthing, this."
He pushed a mug towards Inwe with a happy, expectant smile stretching across his small, round face.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 11, 2003 09:04
" Im sorry but I don't drink anything like that." Inwe said.
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 11, 2003 09:59
Giritheldaiel looked at Inwe for sometime. Than it came back to her. She knew that girl!
"Inwe Silimaure! I... I know you. You're Legolas' sister!" she said excitedly, finally meeting someone she recognize. "I'm Giritheldaiel, from Mirkwood. Do you remember me?"
She hoped the answer will be a yes.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 11, 2003 04:07
"Yes now I remember you!" Inwe exclaimed. "You used to hang out with my brother and I when we were little. But then you stopped coming to play. We wondered what happend to you."

[Edited on 12/12/2003 by eldir]
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 12, 2003 03:48
Giritheldaiel smiled but her smile faded quickly as she remembered why she stopped coming to play with them.
"I was... I was kidnapped." she said quietly, not wanting to share this information with the people around her. Inwe looked at her curiously and concernedly.

[Edited on 12/12/2003 by eldir]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 12, 2003 06:38
(OOC: BingoTook, your hobbit lad is so cute! ^_^)

Kaidah took one of the flagons of ale and smiled at the lad. "Thank you, I would be willing to try this since you say it is the very best!"

The old woman took a sip and nodded her head. The boy's enthusiastic comments had not been unfounded. She looked at Bingo.

"Tell me, lad, something about yourself. It has been awhile since I've been near the Shire." she invited.
BingoTook
Send Message
on: December 12, 2003 09:04
[O.O.C.: Hey, thanks! I love your character, too!]

"About myself, Ma'am?" Bingo beamed, visibly flattered by the request. "Well, uh, let's see. My name is Bingo. Bingo Took, Ma'am, of the Great Smials; West of here, you see. My parents would be Reginard Took and Primrose Bolger."
He paused a moment and took a quick sip of his ale. Looking over, he noticed Inwe's neglected mug sitting quietly on the table. There seemed to be little sense in letting it be abandoned like that, and so he quite promptly raised it to his lips and downed the drink in one swallow.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 12, 2003 03:47
"what you were kidnapped! How!" Inwe said rather loudly In elvish as Bingo downed her drink.
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 12, 2003 11:37
"Well.." said Giritheldaiel slowly, "I think it was an orc or something... but I don't want to recall that ordeal. How's Legolas?"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 13, 2003 11:04
"He was doing well when i saw him last, but i have not seen him in nearly a year." she said with a tone of regret in her voice. "Anyway we should retire for the night." Inwe said goodnight to everyone and started to head toward her room. Then she looked over her shoulder and said "Giritheldaiel we will talk more in the morning. I want to help you remember. But, i will be leaving tomorrow afternoon."
The next morning Inwe and Giritheldaiel sat down to talk until the others from her party woke up. "Would you like to travel with me, Giritheldaiel?" Inwe asked, "perhaps traveling will help you remember."
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 13, 2003 12:01
"Maybe..." considered Giritheldaiel. "Anyway, it's worth trying. Where are you going?" she asked. She was exhusted since she slept only an hour in the last night. She thought about many things that kept her awake, but she wanted to go with Inwe, if there's a chance she'll see or even just hear about Legolas, who reminded her love.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 13, 2003 12:51
"Great the others are up." Inwe said eyes gleaming with happiness. she was glad to have her childhood friend back. As she was preparing to go, Bingo Took came up to there table and sat down. He pulled something out of his pocket. "what is that?" Inwe asked. "Oh this? it is a pipe I carved myself." Bingo replied, excited that someone was interested in it. He decided he was hungry and went to get food, forgetting that he left his pipe. Inwe finished preparing and said goodbye to Bingo. But he was busy eating and didn't respond. "oh well," Inwe thought, then said to Kaidah and Giritheldaiel, "Come on lets go.". and with that they left.

[Edited on 14/12/2003 by eldir]
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 14, 2003 06:56
(OOC: I'm going on a 4 days trip tomorrow (monday), so don't forget my character because I won't be able to write! )

Giritheldaiel followed Inwe and Kaidah. Although she didn't remember her, she was happy to be with someone who remembered her.
"So, Inwe, where are we going?" she asked.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 14, 2003 11:30
(occ: I will miss you Giritheldaiel. I won't forget about you don't worry)
"I don't really know" Inwe said in reply. "Though I do hope to pass by Mirkwood to see my home again."
Bingo realized after awhile that Inwe had his pipe and took off after her. That is how he came to join with them. Inwe appologized to bingo about taking his pipe. Bingo, being a hobbit was very nice about it (anyway he got distracted alomst right away).
They entered a forest and Inwe began to feel something in the air that didn't feel right, followed by the clash of swords. "Come on hurry! I hear a battle. Someone may need our help!" Inwe yelled as she took off running. As she stepped into the clearing the smell of dead orcs filled the air. Then in the middle of the bodies of hundreds of orcs, she saw a man kneeling next to the figure of a young woman. Inwe stood motionless, amazed, she couldn't believe that one man had killed all those orcs. She rushed towards the figure, not caring whether he was friend or foe. All she knew was that the woman was wounded and needed help.

(occ: this is where you come in Jaid. there is also someone playing the woman too )Image

[Edited on 15/12/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 15, 2003 08:52
Kaidah and Bingo were left behind as Inwe and Giritheldaiel sprang forward.

"Stay close, young hobbit." Kaidah cautioned, as she moved as fast as she was able.

Breathing heavily, Amras fell to his knees next to the young woman. Was she alive? His fingers reached out to touch her face and he saw the slow rise and fall of her chest.

His blue eyes closed in relief. "Thank the Valar..." he breathed. Suddenly, he stiffened and turned, hand on his sword. But it was not another enemy rushing towards him, but a young elf maid. Amras blinked.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 15, 2003 08:58
"Are you all right?" Inwe asked as she approached. "What happened?" She asked. Then she whistled and out of the trees galloped an ebony colored horse. "Giritheldaiel, help me get this young woman on Brilithor." she said as she grbbed the woman by the shoulders. They hoisted her onto the horse and Inwe whistled again, and this time a silver white horse galloped out of the trees. Inwe mounted the horse and helped Giritheldaiel up onto the horse. "Do you have a horse?" she asked the man. "Kaidah do you mind if Bingo rides with you?" she asked the old woman.

[Edited on 16/12/2003 by InweSilimaure]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 16, 2003 07:52
(OOC: This will have to be short...I'm running out of time to get ready, Inwe! *panics*)

"We were attacked." Amras answered, his voice weary. The elf maid nodded and she and her companioin quickly put the wounded woman on a horse. The first elf then looked to an old woman and a halfing that had just run up.

"Kaidah, do you mind if Bingo rides with you?"

The old woman smiled, shaking her head. "Not at all." She put a hand on Bingo's shoulder. "Come with me young hobbit."

Giritheldaiel helped Bingo mount and Kaidah sat behind him, taking the riens of her horse. "While we ride, Bingo," she said, "Perhaps you can tell me more of your home and family. I would like to hear of it."
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email