Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Sullie
Council Member
Send Message
Post X-Men anyone? (see occ)
on: December 10, 2003 09:56
ok, this is an x men story. right right. everyone from the other post (and you know who you are!) come here. the story begins...

nightcrawler and gambit are playing cards. nightcrawler is winning. gambit gets upset and burns the cards. gambit nightcrawler i need you at once xavier says. nightcrawler teleports and gambit has to walk. aw darn it he thinks i hate when he does that.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: X-Men anyone? (see occ)
on: December 10, 2003 11:13
[hey could i join as Rogue or Pheonix/aka:Jean Grey? Is this based off the comics/ cartoon(original)]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 10, 2003 01:14
((I'm here.))

Sanaska and Isaac Wong were siblings and both were very powerful mutants. They'd just come in from a hard day of training from Logan and were dirtier than the rest of their classmates at Xaveir's School for the gifted. They had just cleaned up when Professor X's voice echoed in their minds.
Sanaska, Isaac come to my office at once.
Yes Professor.
Both answered back. Sanaska was wearing black low-cut jeans, black tanktop that looked like a vest, combat boots, and black finger gloves, that showed a barbwire tatoo on her right wrist. her brother was dressed similarly to her. Both teens made thier way to X's office, and when they opened the door they weren't surprised to find Gambit and Nightcralwer already there. They stood in the courner waiting for a reason as to why they'd been summoned.
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 10, 2003 02:40
Logan walked into the main hall, and a kid with twi huge wings flew by him. "Mutants these days, they got all kinds of kooky stuff now.."

SilverWing flewpast prof. Logan, and on ward to the garage. He wanted to go for a motorcycle ride before any body noticed....

[Edited on 12/11/2003 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Sullie
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 11, 2003 11:47
sure you can be jean!
legolaslover2002
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 12, 2003 07:00
((can I still join? I have two made up characters))
Sullie
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 12, 2003 09:58
sure

(( OOC from your friendly neighborhood moderator: this sort of petitioning of charaters should be done in the OOC thread. Thank you!))

[Edited on 12/12/2003 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 12, 2003 02:46
Jean Grey had just finished a class, She walked down to Pfof. X's office to meet with Gambit and Nightcrawler.
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 13, 2003 04:51
SilverWing crept into the garage, to make sure no one was there, and ther wasn't. So he grabbed a motorcycle, and drove out to have some fun at the arcade.

Mean while.....
Logan(or wolveriene what ever) reached Prof. X's office, and walked in. Every one was there. "Ah, Logan. good you're here. Now we just need SilverWing to arrive, have you seen him?"
Logan is thinking.... Oh wait.. that kid? "Yeah. I saw him. He was heading for the garage, like he was in a hurry."

"Good, I'll be needing you to get him for me."
"What?! I'm no baby sitter!----(he ws cut off)"
"Logan, please. do it."
Sullie
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 13, 2003 06:23
Nightcrawler interjected. "I'll get him." And Logan breathed a sigh of relief. Nightcrawler poofed out of the room and went to the garage. The motorcycle was missing. He could see the dust flying still so the motorcycle had only left recently. He poofed forward until he saw it. He poofed on. "Having fun," he said to SilverWing. He bamfed the motorcycle back to the garage. "Let's go," he said to SilverWing and he dragged him to Xavier.
legolaslover2002
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 13, 2003 11:15
Everyone was inside the school, expect Kyra. She was waiting for her boyfriend. They were going to a movie. She had to keep the relationship secret, cause Davy was non-mutant(or human)
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 13, 2003 01:05
Sanaska and Isaac sat in Xaviers office waiting to find out why they'd been called here. They weren't very good with patience but decided to cacth up on some sleep they'd been missing..

[Edited on 12/14/2003 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 14, 2003 09:44
"Thank you mother." SilverWing says sarcasticall. "Next time, just tell me ok? i dont enjoy that poof stuff much."
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 14, 2003 04:00
Jean spoke up,"Ok lets get down to business. Professor, what iis it? What is going on?"

[Edited on 15/12/2003 by CarolP]
KingoftheDamned
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 15, 2003 01:04
all of a sudden the door blew up and Mindstorm and Lionfire steped in.
"Thanks for letting us join the party." said mindstorm
"It's a mission breifing you idiot."
"Oh yeah."
"What's up Dr. P"
"First....((Sullie provide the mission, details, and teams if you please.))

[Edited on 15/12/2003 by KingoftheDamned]
Lloyd
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 15, 2003 03:24
(okay since you can make up your own char Im using Cher(Winglie) hes in the DB, only he doesnt have the weapons, just the thunder powers and the teleportation!)
(How bout Me and SW are Bros.? Are char are about the same anyway!)
Cher just happend to be strolling by the office when he heard voices. He was trying to get a listen when he fell into the office!
Ow..... oh crap!
Sullie
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 15, 2003 03:57
((cher pick one power, and you can be sws bro. the mission is in ooc but i dont know specifics. whoever said that should say it. thanks!)

gambit yelled yeah what is this mission about?! nightcrawler poofed in the room with silverwing in tow. i found a straggler he said.

[Edited on 16/12/2003 by CarolP]
legolaslover2002
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 16, 2003 07:03
Greenai looked at her watch and screamed. "Oh my God. I forgot the meeting with Professor X!!!! I have to go now. Will you come again tomorrow??" "Ofcourse!!! Ya better hurry" Greenai gave him a quick kiss and ran inside.
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 16, 2003 07:22
((Okay then. I'll say the misson.))
Sanaska looked up as the Professor started to explain the reason they'd been called here.

"I called you all here, because the White house has made a statement reguarding an island off the west coast of Hokido, Japan. The whte house feels this island is where Japan is making some sort of weapon, you all must go there, find out the truth and report back. A fellow mutant, by the name of Ninaka Mituchi, will meet you at the port at the northern end of the big Island, (W/ tokyo on it) and take you to the island. Sanaska, Isaac this is where you come in, You two are the only ones who speak the language," Before the Professor could continue Sansaka spoke up,
"Excuse me professor, but Isaac doesn't speak Japanese, and I only remember a few words, for I left when I was very young. So we might not be able to help."
"Very well, you will study up on Japanese Sanska. If I'm correct about one of your powers you can learn any language simply by hearing it. So you'll be fine. Back to the misson. You must use each others strengths to help you succede in this misson. Once you reach the island you must locate the special holding compartment on the fifth level. Once there you must gather as much information as you can about what's going on and send it back to me. You will have to figure out how to get in there, and can't get help from locals. I don't want to bring them into this. That's why you'll be using each other to complete this misson. You can take the X jet, to get there. Dismissed." Sanska and Isaac rose to go get ready to leave....

(Hope that's okay)
legolaslover2002
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 16, 2003 08:05
Kyra came running in. " Sorry, Professor X. What's the problem??"
Lloyd
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 16, 2003 09:48
k, ill take the thunder powers!
Okay, since I know about the mission can i go? PLEASE? I know im preety young but, i can do it!
Sullie
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 16, 2003 12:28
"Nightcrawler, Gamibit, I need you to babysit these two young ones when you go on this mission," Professor X pointed to SilverWing and Cher. "No fair!" they called. Nightcrawler and Gambit nodded. "HA!" Wolverine said. Professor X looked over to him. "Well you can help them Wolverine." Gambit grinned.
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 16, 2003 01:42
Sanaska looked back at the quarling group.

"If you want my opion, Professor. Make everyone look out for themselves, this is what you've been teaching us after all. Besides, Isaac's 14 and my little brother. Cher and Silver Wing should be able to take care of themselves. We are after all mutants, not normal humans." She saw the Professor nod and she nodded back,

"Good, let's get out of here. We have a long flight ahead of us. We need to leave so that there's some day light left when we reach the western coast." She grabbed a bag that had some of her clothes in it and headed for the X jet.

"Come on Isaac. We're going home." She added silently on the telepathic channel she had with only her brother,

Why do I get the feeling Uncle Tenshi is behind this?
You thought so too.
You don't even remember Uncle Tenshi let alone our own mom and dad. Wait you don't want to remember dad.
I do remember him. All of them. We'll just have to wait and see.
Both siblings nodded simotaneously and continued on their way to the X-jet....

[Edited on 17/12/2003 by CarolP]
Sullie
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 17, 2003 10:21
The X-Jet was an awfully spacious room. Nightcrawler didn't want to hang around the whole trip so he went to sleep.
Lloyd
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 17, 2003 12:31
Cher walked around awhile thinking.
man this is sweet! my first mission!!!

[Edited on 18/12/2003 by CarolP]
KingoftheDamned
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 18, 2003 11:52
so mindstorm who are you going with?
Gambit, why?
No reason I with Nightcrawler.
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 18, 2003 02:20
((Quick thing I changed the girls name to Sanako to fit her Japanese heiritage. She's going to be using her brothers birth name alot so just bare with me on this one. And can we get longer posts, cuz this is pathetic. I'm sorry, but atleast longer than one line, is all I ask for becuz we don't want the Mods to think we're RP Chatting. That'd be bad.))

Once Sanako had reached the X jet it took off into the air and so began their long journey. She passed the time by playing cards with her brother, sleeping, looking over several Japanese Language books, and just sitting around. The flight took several hours before they reached the western coast at nightfall. The piolts traded places with someone else as they continued on to their destination to Japan. It would be another 10 hours before they arrived there. She felt a touch in her mind, and recognized it as her brother's.

Yes, Katsumi.
Is that my birth name?
Yes, mom named you after our great great great grandfather. Your adopted parents must not have liked the way sounded so they gave you an American name. What do you need?
How much longer til we reach the island?
At least another 10 hours. Maybe less. Check with the pilots. They'd know.
That was the end of their telepathic conversation....

[Edited on 19/12/2003 by CarolP]
legolaslover2002
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 19, 2003 01:23
"Can I come with ya too?? Please?"
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 19, 2003 01:40
((Can we get longer posts, cuz this is pathetic. I'm sorry, but at least longer than one line, is all I ask for becuz we don't want the Mods to think we're RP Chatting. That'd be bad. And I won't carry the whole freakin' story by myself thats why its called a ROLE PLAYING GAME. It means text longer than one line!!! If I have to carry the whole story because everyone's too lazy to write more than I'm out of here.))

Sanako looked up as the ocean came into view. The jet made a stop to refuel and everyone camped for the night. Sanako and Isaac shared a tent and got ready for bed, not before using their powers to find out if anyone was near by that might over hear their comments. Sanako looked up as Logan came to their tent,
"Come on. We're holding a dicussion." Was all he said before leaving. Both teens grabbed their jackets then left to go to the campfire.
"Start a fire why don't you kid?" Isaac simply glared at Silver Wing who mad the request.
"I have a name and I won't start a fire."
"Oh and why not it's freezing out here with the ocean winds blowing."
"Just start a fire Katsumi. The winds wont blow it out. We're in the valley just before the ocean. The breeze will reach but not as strong as it would be had been camped out on the beach." She watched her brother hold his palm flat, and a ball of fire form in it. He dropped it onto the wood and it came alive.
"So how much longer til we reach Japan?" Sanako was doing the math in her head.
"About another 15 hours by plane." Was what she could figure.
KingoftheDamned
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 19, 2003 07:01
((Cool down I'm posting longer now I just didn't have time.))
Mindstorm and Lionfire set about listening in to what the others were talking about.

"I think that once we reach the island we should split up into groups. So we can cover more ground effectively. What do you guys say to that?" He got a reply from Sanako,

"No from what I saw of the skematics of the island and the building where the materials are hidden, it'll be stupid to go in in groups. Even if we just scout it would be foolish to send anyone in. Security will be very tight in a Japanese goverment building. You people obviously don't read much about other countries." He felt her eyes on him and he tried to argue some more but Logan stepped in.

"That's enough for tonight. We should get some rest, it's a long flight to Japan and we need all the rest. Go on go back to your tents and get some sleep." The group dispersed into the camp and there wasn't much sound as everyone went about getting ready to go to bed....

[Edited on 21/12/2003 by eldir]
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 22, 2003 06:21
(First... sorry i havent posted. Second i have no brother(sorry Lloyd. and third i hate you Sullie. Silver's not too young! *scowl* lol kidding sullie)
"Here's an idea," SilverWing began, "I could (literally) drop on the island with Nighty here, and we could check it out. if we're in trouble, we can fight or run out of it."

SilverWing then pulled a long-sword from a holster on his back and grinned.

Logan looked suprised. "Who knew he had such... logic." silverwing scowled.
"i think thats good. but more people should go. i mean thats prety sad. I sword slinging, flying kid... and a blue devil. Thats wounderful. I'll acompany them too."
Lloyd
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 22, 2003 08:19
Not without me you wont!!! Im going too I mean, this is my chance to show Prof. X that i can do this!
I am not sittin around while you guys do all the work!!!!
Sullie
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 22, 2003 10:24
Gambit whispered to Nightcrawler, "You and a bunch of kids. You're going to need my help." Nightcrawler smiled. "So what about all of us without, how do you say, swords?" Nightcrawler said. "No swords," X said. "Try to stay far from using violence." SilverWing frowned. Issac had been sitting in the corner for a long time silent as a rock. "What do you think, child?" Nightcrawler said, hoping that the answer would be what he wanted.
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 22, 2003 11:51
Isaac looked at Nightcralwer and glared sending him flying a few feet.

"Sanako's right. We can't just rush in. It'd not only be foolish but also stupid. Besides none of you know the language to be able to understand what anyone you come across is saying. We'll get there when we get there. No sense in rushing things. Besides Professor X gave Sanako the specifics telepathically, I listened in but couldn't make much sense of it. I say that everyone gets some sleep because when we get there who knows how much sleep we'll get." He rose and followed his sister to the jet since it was morning...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sanako had statred to pack the jet and was levitating everything in the camp and making sure it fit into the jet. Katsumi came over to her and took over the stove that had been packed away.
"Everyone assumes that this will be an easy misson. What do you think Sanako-oneesan?" She smiled at the japanese sister title.
"I don't know Katsumi. I don't know. We'll have to be careful with what we do. We don't want anyone to know why we're there." They finished packing up the jet and turned to the rest of the group.
"Come on. We need to leave if we want to get there with some light left." She turned and boarded the jet with Isaac right behind her....

((Oneesan- older sister, Otoosan- younger brother. Sanako-oneesan is like saying big sister Sanako.))

[Edited on 23/12/2003 by eldir]

[Edited on 26/1/2004 by Evelyn_Hope]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 27, 2003 02:49
((I will have to look up the phrases I want Sanako to say to Ninaka and vise versa in Japanese, so bare with me on this one. I won't have them met up with her quite yet so just bare with me for a while.))

Once everyone was back on the plane Logan started it up and the jet took off into the sky and they continued on their destination to Japan, where they'd be met by another mutant that was native born of Japan and had acctually been in the school where all of them were going to, bu graduated several years before them. Sanako was staying in the back reading up on Japan's goverment system and anything else that might be of use to them in their quest...

[Edited on 28/12/2003 by eldir]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email