Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
KingoftheDamned
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: X-Men anyone? (see occ)
on: January 01, 2004 09:04
"Sanako do you think that here everyone will be needed or can some stay in the jet?" said Mindstorm
"Hmmm lets see we need a teleporter thats Nightcrawler and Cher, all the phsyics we can get, a large explosion thats you and Gambit, and a whole bunch of guys with knives so yeah I think we'll need to have everybody on the mission. why do you ask?"
No reason..........Okay Immmmmm Kina afraid of going on missions."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Im sorry why dont you use your powers on you self to love going on missions."

[Edited on 3/1/2004 by eldir]
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 04, 2004 06:50
(OOC:because of school i wont be able to post on weekdays but u may puppet my char.(jean-pheonix). ill catch up on weekends. thanx)
KingoftheDamned
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 22, 2004 01:02
(Hey does any one care anymore)

[Edited on 23/1/2004 by Abraon]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 07:20
((I do I just can't seem to get a japanese teacher at my school to help me translate the phrases Sanako will say. So I may be a while but you do realize they'll be in the plane for 15 hours so you guys can do whatever you want. I'll post when I get the phrases translated.))
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2004 03:38
Jean was sitting with the kids while Logan flew the jet. Scott was away on a mission for Prof. X.
She called Mindstorm to sit with her because he was afraid. She tried to encourage him.

[Edited on 1/25/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
legolaslover2002
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2004 09:21
((they are in the plane...right??))

Greenai wondered what Davy was doing now. "Where are we going???"
KingoftheDamned
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2004 01:35
((:angry:Yes. Are my self and Miss Hope the only people posting. :angry::angry:CAN WE GET LONGER POSTS PLEASE.:angry::angry: ))

"You think I'm scared. You are the one who should be scared." said Mindstorm and in a flash of thought Jean was put to sleep forev... little while.
"You do know that she can ground you after that little show of force." said Sanako
"Yeah like I give a..."
"Crap my navigation has been altered so that we think we've been going to Japan but we are really going to be over Paris in OH.....20 min." said Logan
"Brace for Paris (Paree) my friends." said Mindstorm

[Edited on 29/1/2004 by KingoftheDamned]
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2004 04:59
Jean was knocked out but she wasnt that weak; She awoke with Mindstorm anouncing for Logan that they would be arriving in Paris soon.
So Mindstorm, you like to play gamesshe thought.
She had something harmless but a nice joke to play on him before they got back to school.
Logan landed the plane as far out of sight as possible so no unsuspecting civilians could discover the jet and cause some problems.

[Edited on 1/30/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
KingoftheDamned
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2004 01:11
"Everyone go to the back of the plane and change into civilian clothes. Move move move move we have little time move move move," ordered Logan "Mindstorm, Sanako, and the Cajun in one group. Issac, Lionboy, Nightcrawler, and Jean in another. The rest are with me. Cajuns group find places to eat,Jeans group find a place to stay the night , my group will work on the jet and find any thing else we need. Go to it."

"Sanako can you read peoples minds."
(Evelyn finish this)

Meanwhile.........
"NC stop porting this isn't the place."
"Shut up Lionfire! what do you know?"
"I know that if you don't stop I'll put a metal spike through your head."

[Edited on 9/2/2004 by KingoftheDamned]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2004 01:33
Sanako and Katsumi grumbled slightly about Logan giving the orders, but was surprised by Mindstorms question,

"Sanako can you read peoples minds."
"Yes. Most telepaths can. Katsumi can." She followed them taking from people's minds some good places to eat.
"Will you both shut up! I'm trying to get a mental picture of some places I over heard were good to eat at and be cheap." She was slightly worried about her brother but pushed it out of her mind for now.
"If we go, this way we should find dedcent resturant. I couldn't get the name but everyone around hear thinks its got good food."
~~~~~~~~~~
Katsumi watched as his sister went with a bunch of guys, disappearing into the city. The siblings had no reason to change for they never wore those uniforms that Proffesor X had given them before they left. He followed Jean and the other silently trying to find out what hotels were avalible..

[Edited on 4/2/2004 by Abraon]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 07:45
Sanako lead the way to a resturant and went in to get a menu with prices, then joined the guys who were outside,

"Could you two shut up for like five minutes? I'm going to have to get a hold of my brother and Jean, to find out where they are." The boys stopped arguing immediatly to let her concentrate...
KingoftheDamned
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2004 02:24
"Yeah. how about I do everything since I speak French." said Gambit
"Go ahead I'm not going to stop you." said Sanako

In a matter of seconds they had tables and drinks.

"See what did I tell you."
"Yeah shut yer...ah not so loud next time Jean. What is it."
We've found a place to stay do you have food yet.

Yes, and tell Logan that he can take as long as he likes just as long as were of in two weeks. How long are we staying at the Hotel.

As long as we like we have 3 rooms so all guy in 2 rooms and all girls in the last room okay. I'll tell Logan.We'll come to the Restarunt ASAP. Bye.

[Edited on 19/2/2004 by eldir]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2004 08:15
Sanako overheard the telepathic converstaion between Mindstorm and Jean. She contacted her brother and told him where to meet her group,
Katsumi, can you hear me?
Yes, Sanako. What's wrong?
Listen my group found a place to eat. Here's where we are.
She let him look through her eyes, so he could know where to go, and be able to find them. With that she closed the conversation, and could still sense her brother's mind. She turned back to the boys as they continued to argue over who could blow more things up....

[Edited on 20/2/2004 by Gilraen]
KingoftheDamned
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2004 08:57
"Can you blow up the ice with out even moving a quark of water." said Mindstorm
"No I can't but I can blow you up."
"Try and I will make you think your a 60 year old woman in a burning building but I wager $100 you can't."

In a few seconds gambit was as blank as a void.
"Mindstorm you idiot he's the only one who speaks French here reverse it before we lose him." said Sanako
"Yes mam. Gambit come back to us."
"What, whats going on I was just in a burning building."

Yes Mindstorm thats it turn every one in to mind slaves Maw hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[Edited on 20/2/2004 by CarolP]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email