Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
Post Aelin-uial : this has somehow turned into a Karaoke bar but it is also for storyline discussion
on: December 11, 2003 05:31
I was hoping to get some one to play Radagast the Brown (one of the coolest wizards ever to get a quarter of a page. please PM me if you would like to join. He can be a permanent or have just a brief appearence. I would like some one to play Tom Bombadil too (he deserves something because he didn't get to be in the movie ).

[Edited on 23/1/2004 by InweSilimaure]

InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Aelin-uial : this has somehow turned into a Karaoke bar but it is also for storyline discussion
on: December 18, 2003 04:28
Oh yeah and any one can join at anytime. This radagast is really cool and would be fun to play and any one can make a personality. I hope people will join because it will be much much fun
redwallreader
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Aelin-uial : this has somehow turned into a Karaoke bar but it is also for storyline discussion
on: December 19, 2003 02:50
I have ALWAYS liked Radagst the Brown. Why don't they tell a little more about him, for goodness sake? If you don't mind, I will fill the position.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 19, 2003 07:29
Yay!!! You go right ahead and be him! BingoTook and I love Radagast and are sad that we don't hear more about him and thought he deserved a place in my rpg. join anytime!
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2003 01:14
I would also love to get a dwarf or two...... or three..... or more. It would round out my rpg very well I think.

[Edited on 22/12/2003 by maeghin]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 25, 2003 08:25
it would be interesting to have a dwarf female too and maybe another hobbit or human or something.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2004 06:35
This rpg is really going places and anytime would be the perfect opportunity to join, because we are alomost to rivendell. if you want to join just pop in no need to ask

[Edited on 7/1/2004 by Abraon]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2004 04:04
I am proud to say that these people are in my rpg:

Inwe Silimaure: me of course
Bingo Took: BingoTook
Kaidah: Jaid_Skywalker
Giritheldaiel: Giritheldaiel
Amras Alcarin: Jaid_Skywalker
Anie Alcarin: Araiden
Radagast the Brown: redwallreader

anyone else is free to join . Glorfindel has just been introduced so if anyone wants to play him feel free. until then everyone else (mostly I) will be speaking for him. I hope to have him join my fellowship.

[Edited on 11/1/2004 by InweSilimaure]

[Edited on 12/1/2004 by Abraon]

[Edited on 13/1/2004 by InweSilimaure]
BingoTook
Radical Humor Mathom & CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 20, 2004 08:58
So, you still have no one talkin' to ya here, eh Inwe? [Malevolent laughter.] Oh, well. You know what that means, don't ya?

OOC FORUM KARAOKE LOUNGE!!

[Sings:]
Ziggy played guitar, jamming good with Weird and Gilly,
And the Spiders from Mars!
He played it left-hand
But made it too far
Became the special man
Then we were Ziggy's band.....!
Passer
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2004 05:28
Inwe, i just wanted to let you know that i enjoy reading this Forum! its very nice, the characterization is quite enjoyable.
and kudos for bingo because david bowie rocks. =)
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 22, 2004 06:41
I am glad you are reading it . If you want to join you could. You could be Glorfindel . Then you could end your villian streak or you could be a villian in this too , but I don't know what you could possibly be, I don't think you could out do Sauron in evil or you could be a dwarf, or a hobbit, or a human, or you could be something else. O O I know you could be a dwarf FEMALE!!!!
BingoTook
Send Message
on: January 22, 2004 09:03
Hey, Passer. It would seriously rock my furry feet if you'd come play with us, that it would!

[More singin']
Take this pink ribbon off my eyes
I'm alone and it's no big surprise
Don't you think I know exactly where I stand
This world is forcing me to hold your hand

Cuz I'm just a girl, oh little ol' me
Well don't let me out of your sight
Oh I'm just a girl, all pretty and petite
so don't let me have any rights
Oh....I've had it up to
Here
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 22, 2004 10:21
My my this sure has turned into a Karaoke bar! But its all good. Everyone go to the comics section and see BingoTook's awsome comics and see Bingo's awsome songs and Celeborn's Karaoke Bar. I must advertise for my friend id Bingo can sing in it so there. Now all of you that are reading this, and I mean You, go run and see the comics and songs by Bingo Took.

Well what are you still doing here, shoo! go see them.

I thought you were leaving. Why are you still reading skidaddle!

Are you gone yet? Well if you answer this you obviously aren't. Leave now or suffer my wrath :evil: . or should it be Passer's wrath because after all I don't make as good of villian as Passer does
Passer
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 22, 2004 12:00
Yes! leave now before i beat you with sticks!
but i wouldnt mind playing one of my elven or human charcters. (i WILL NOT play a female dwarf thank you.)
and i dont know if i can handle being another evil person....

(and what is this about me not being able to be eviler than sauron?.......*evil glare*)

InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 06:28
lol. passer, im sorry to say it but I think Sauron had more ambition thatmost of your villians.

But being a female dwarf would be soooo much fun . But if you insist, you could be one of your human characters or Glorfindel (I really don't want more that three elves in this, otherwise it might get silly ) Or you could be Tom Bombadil (We plan to run into him later on if we can ever find some one to play him )
BingoTook
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 09:02
Oh, wow! I'm being advertised for! (Shock n' awe.) But what's this about beating with a stick? Isn't that a tad extreme? I think prolonged poking with a twig would be just as effective...
But speaking of Styx! :

[Sings]
Domou arrigato, Mis-ter Roboto

Secret, secret, I've got a secret
You wonder who I am
Machine or mannichan [sp?]
With parts made in Japan
I am the mod-ren man!

(Domou, domou!
Domou, domou!)
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 10:09
Bingo you are just so unbelievable weird! (well acctually that isn't all that weird for you ) Oh and for a little tidbit of info: the title Aelin-uial means 'Meres of Twilight' so I guess we could call this thread Meres of Twilght Karaoke bar
Passer
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 10:24
>< my evil characters do too have ambition! its only you stupid good characters who make it hard for us! were only trying to make a difference in the world. *sniff sniff* its so hard to be evil these days..........
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 10:47
okay okay, passer you don't have to cry. I admit that your characters are fully evil and ambitious, but do you really want to out do Sauron that badly?
Passer
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 10:55
for all that is evil and unholy yes! ....well no. but i do want to have a donut stand that will become an evil corporation that will spread all over the world with evily yummy donuts! MUAHAHAHA.....ha......
yeah well anyways, there will be a female dwarf coming into the story soon, prbly after you leave from rivendel or whatever. (no she does not have a beard. she shaves. lol)
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 02:18
a donut stand huh? that's interesting? this thread just keeps getting more and more interesting
BingoTook
Send Message
on: January 25, 2004 05:04
Mmmmm.....donuts......Oh, sweet and tasty donuts....."They taste just like little cakes baked with honey." Vash the Stampede says that in Trigun. It's an allusion to the book of Exodus in the Old Testament. Manna tasted like that. "The bread of angels." I thought that was pretty cool. Just some random info for ya.

......Your probably waiting for me to sing now, aren't ya? Well, okay!

[sings] Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality
Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go
Little high, little low
Any way the wind blows, doen't really matter to me
To me...

Queen will never die, baby! "Bohemian Rhapsody" is the only song to hit #1 on the charts on two completely separate occasions, and is repeatedly voted the greatest song ever in Britain. More random info.

InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 27, 2004 07:13
Bingo, you never cease to amaze me! you even got anime in there and it was vash :drool: . I love vash though wolfwood is pretty good looking too . But Kenshin beats them all for he is the best in the anime world :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :heart: :heart: :drool: :drool:

yeah i am just being silly now but who could disagree?

[Edited on 27/1/2004 by InweSilimaure]
BingoTook
Send Message
on: January 27, 2004 09:01
My Trigun favorite: Wolfwood
My Kenshin favorite: Kenshin
My Excel Saga favorite: either Nabeshin or Pedro the immigrant worker
My .hack//SIGN favorite: Sora (heh heh heh)
My Big O favorite: Norman
My Naruto favorite: Kakashi
My One Peice favorite: Zoro
My Inu-Yasha favortie: Miroku
My Shaman King favorite: Bokuto no Ryu
My Escaflowne favorite: Van (actually, I really hated that show)
My Argentosoma favorite: that...Shakespeare guy....
My Tenchi Muyo! favorite: Washu-chan
Akira: Kai and Tetsuo
Aonorokugo: Hayami and Huang and little wolf-girl
Fushigi Yuugi: Chichiri, no da!

........I could go on......BUT I WON'T! I DENY you further information! EAT THAT! EAT IT GOOD! Eez tasteez laike chiiikiiiinnnz!!

[Edited on 29/1/2004 by BingoTook]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 28, 2004 06:37
*rolls eyes*

Most of those characters are my favorites too.

Inuyasha: Inuyasha

Trigun: Tie between wolfwood and vash

Kenshin: 100% Kenshin :love: :love:

Fushigi Yuugi: Tamahome but I also like Chichri and Tasuki and Hotohori

Naruto: Naruto and Kakashi

One Piece: Zoro :heart:

Shaman King: Yoh and Amidamaru (I can't decide) :heart::heart:

.hack//sign : Tsukasa and mai (the cat wit the awsome straw hat NOT the one from the game)

Well that is all I can think of for now

BingoTook
Send Message
on: January 30, 2004 09:01
Sigh....we need to speed the plot up a little. Not much is happening. We're all just kind of wandering around Rivendell doing nothing. Especially YOU, Inwe! Why are you always unconscious??

We should have a party, yup. [Nods.] I gotta have a drunken-hobbit table-dance. ( i love miruvor...)

Hee hee hee.

Also! We're still in-a need of more and diverse characters! We need Glorfindel, darnit! And Dwarves! Dwarves rock so hard.... Maybe s'more humans. Or another Hobbit. In any case, we're ridiculously low on male characters. Seems to be the problem with these RPGs. Too many fangirls playing as ....fangirls. ........Yeah. Male characters, please!
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2004 07:14
*looks down at ground* i wasn't unconcious i was sleeping. Anyway.......

We will be getting to the feast momentarily so hold your horseys
BingoTook
Send Message
on: February 01, 2004 06:23
You're unconscious when you sleep, Sugar! To sleep, perchance to dream! Aye, there's the rub! For in that sleep of death to say we end the heartache and the thousand natural shocks that flesh is heir to...'tis a consummation most devoutly to be wished!
redwallreader
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2004 02:36
I have an idea! After we leave Imladris, for whatever reason Radagst will have to leave adn a dwarf will meet them on the road. I would play the dwarf. If that's a bad idea, tell me.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2004 06:44
sounds cool, so are you going to bring the dwarf back to meet us then?
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2004 09:30
oh yes and here is the table setup for the feast:

--------------Elrond-----------------
Gandalf----------------Radagast
Legolas-----------------Inwe
Anie---------------------Amras
Girithdaiel ------------- Arwen
Glorfindel -------------- Gimli
Boromir------------------Bingo
Haylae------------------- Kaidah
random elf---------------Lindir
(other random characters if anyone wants to join in here)

[Edited on 2/2/2004 by InweSilimaure]

[Edited on 2/2/2004 by InweSilimaure]

[Edited on 3/2/2004 by InweSilimaure]

[Edited on 4/2/2004 by InweSilimaure]
redwallreader
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2004 02:32
I would (or should I say the Dwarf would) meet you on the road after you left Rivendell.
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2004 03:29
No fair Inwe! I want to be next to Legolas...

Sounds cool.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2004 07:13
I know you want to be next to legolas so be quiet or I will put you farther away from him .

sounds good redwall, as long as you aren't abandoning us
Passer
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2004 03:12
=P passers characters name is Haylae ale berry. not Passers charcter.
do not make me go all tiny dwarf female on you. your kneecaps are mine!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email