Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
redwallreader
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Aelin-uial : this has somehow turned into a Karaoke bar but it is also for storyline discussion
on: February 04, 2004 02:47
Don't worry, I'm not abandoning you. Radagst might just have to go on an errand.
Is everybody going to the same place after the Rivendell "vacation"?
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Aelin-uial : this has somehow turned into a Karaoke bar but it is also for storyline discussion
on: February 04, 2004 07:26
sorry passer dont hurt me *covers kneecaps* I couldn't remember your characters name when i was typing it changing........

redwall, we will be traveling to Beorns forest next so yes we wil be going the same direction.
redwallreader
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2004 02:15
Good. Thank you.
BingoTook
Radical Humor Mathom & CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 07, 2004 11:57
Why must Radagast leave us? [Sobs for loss of wizard.]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2004 02:21
hey don't worry Bingo Radagast will be back
Glorfindel_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 08, 2004 10:41
mae govannen !

I'm the person who inwe asked to play glofindel
it will be really fun to join your rpg
*gets started at once*
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 08, 2004 11:54
YAY Glofindel!!!! WE have a Glorfindel *does a little happy dance*
redwallreader
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2004 02:40
OK, scratch that Dwarf idea, I'll stay a wizard! We already have one Dwarf, and I have NEVER played one before. It would be pretty interesting, probably in a bad way.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2004 06:43
YAY!!! we keep our wizard!!!! *does another little happy dance that involves spinning in circles really fast* :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: whooooo probably shouldn't do that anymore!
BingoTook
Send Message
on: February 10, 2004 05:23
Sweet Ghan-Buri-Ghan! We have Wizard, Dwarf-lady (makes respectful bow), and Glorfindel! The coolest Elf what ever got left out of the movie! Blasted time constriants and need of more romantic-lead screen time! Troll spit, it's so unpleasant! Ah...[calms down] back to happy things. Glorfindel! Welcome!
Glorfindel_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2004 10:14
Thanx Bingo!
this rpg will rule!

[Edited on 11/2/2004 by ithillinde]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 11, 2004 07:16
yay!! *musical note* people like my thread people like my thread *Musical note* *does another little happy dance*

*shifty glance* just wait until after we leave rivendell *mischevious laughter*
BingoTook
Send Message
on: February 16, 2004 07:10
Oh, dear. What are you plotting, Elf? (And will there be food?!)
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 07:19
*shifty glance* don't ask such questions FOOL OF A TOOK. you will just have to wait and see like everyone else hee hee *shifty glance*
BingoTook
Send Message
on: February 23, 2004 07:13
Well I wish you'd hurry up an' do *somethin'*! ...We seem to be a bit stuck at the moment. I'd gladly oblige myself, but "I'm" in a drunken stupor right now.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2004 07:15
well mr took I was waiting for Jaid to post, but since that has not happened I guess i will just have to move it along

fool of a took, getting yourelf drunk but I guess we may have some fun when you wake up with a horrible hangover :evil:
BingoTook
Send Message
on: February 24, 2004 07:36
Heh heh heh, you know it, Baby!
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 10:08
lol. yeah I have woken you up with the pillow demon!!! :evil: That should sober you up!
BingoTook
Send Message
on: February 28, 2004 03:27
So...where are we going?
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2004 04:49
Fool of a Took !!! have you been litening to nothing i have said!!! we are going to mirkwood
BingoTook
Send Message
on: February 29, 2004 07:16
Dude...you know about me and hearing things. Oh, wait. I'm reading, aren't I? Hm...
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2004 09:51
yes you are reading unless you hear with you eyes.
Glorfindel_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2004 10:14
ahah LOL
BingoTook
Send Message
on: March 01, 2004 06:43
*Ahem* well, uh, now that you mention it.....Oh, hey there, Glorfindel, ma Elf! Shakesperean oyster crackers? Hey, I just gotta tell you how much I love reading..hearing..seeing..whatever...everything you post! Seriously! You got some funny stuff in you! Ha ha! Keep at it!

MOD EDIT:
Hi guys, this is just a friendly reminder: OOC threads are mainly for discussion about where the thread's story plot will go.

[Edited on 2/3/2004 by Beleg_Strongbow]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2004 07:37
sorry about that my good moderator I will keep that in mind.
oh yes and by the way everyone we will meet up with the fellowship after the get out of Moria just to let ou know
BingoTook
Send Message
on: March 07, 2004 06:51
We've BEEN discussing the story!!

[Edited on 12/3/2004 by Arwen_Undómiel22]
Glorfindel_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2004 06:39
Hm it's haard to discuss the story anyway
Glorfindel_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 10:03
waah scary Warg in the forest
will anyone die?
BingoTook
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 07:51
I hope that I won't! (Not that I'm making it easy on myself...)
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2004 09:51
ROFLOL yeah I decided I wanted a battle, but it won't end with just one warg :evil: :evil: :evil:
just wait until you see what else will happen :evil: :evil: :evil:
Glorfindel_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2004 06:24
gah will there be 100 wargs??
*hides*

[Edited on 21/3/2004 by Arwen_Undómiel22]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2004 02:42
hey thatis a good idea glorfindel! i hadn't even given a thought to having more wargs, i will have to add that in
Passer
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2004 05:19
sorry i have been out so long, my computer decided it would be funny if it conked out its internet. ill threaten it with a baseball bat if it happens again.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2004 06:25
lol yes threatening computers tend to work quite well
BingoTook
Send Message
on: March 30, 2004 07:41
I've found that coaxing them out of hiding with the promise of cheesecake works quite well....
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email