Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Elfhild
Council Member
Send Message
Post A or B? wich are you?
on: December 29, 2003 12:01
Don´t know if the term "A-person or B-person" is known in english speach? Anyway A-persons likes to get early up in the morning and are awaken right away - therefore they also crach the beds early in the evening. The B-person is a nighthawk goes to bed very late (or very early in the morning and therefore is very slow to get up again and it usually takes a few hours before they even remember their own name.

I was born a B-person, however I´m forced to live like an A :cry: BUT as often as I get a chance I quickly changes back ohhh the horror of turning the clock around *sighs*

Which are you my fellow CoE-members? A or B
pippinsscarf
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: A or B? wich are you?
on: December 30, 2003 06:53
i am sooo a b person when i dont have school i stay up late at night till the early morning and i always have black rings under my eyes!! lol Im proud to be a b person!!! YAY! lol
Elfhild
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2003 09:57
Hi TPAM 5 *giggles* yup knows about the black rings, The One Ring it isn´t, looks more like a panda sometimes :dizzy: well fortunately I can now look forward to 5 days off work Yyyeaahh
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2003 10:13
Well elfhild, I too am a 'B' living an 'A' life. I have to be at work by 6 AM, but I find it hard to go to bed at night. I been doing this for several years now. I have no trouble sleeping in 'til 9 on Saturday though. Oh, I was born with black rings under my eyes. Mom gave me one of my baby pics.
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
RachieAchie
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2003 12:53
Me & my half-brother are B's, most definitely. We can comfortably stay up till 3am, & then not wake up till 1pm!! Alright for HIM, he's at University... I have to drag my weary butt to school 5 days a week!!! WHERE'S THE JUSTICE!!!!????

ahem...
NiennaNiphredil
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2003 03:49
I'm another 'B' living an 'A' life- 3:30 or 4:00 in the morning I have to get up!!! Not fair!
Este
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2003 11:20
Well...I`d say I`m an AB person.I usually can`t sleep for a long time,so I end up sleeping no more than 4 hours because I wake up by myself at dawn(and then I`m all fresh and lively).Not really healthy to sleep that little,I know...
iLikeLOTRaLittle2much
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 31, 2003 07:57
I'm a B, I suppose, seeing as for the past couple of weeks (I'm on break) I've been going to bed around 3:30 or 4 (in the morning) and getting up at 2:30 or 3 (on the afternoon). Yea... I like to sleep. LoL
DaisyBaggins
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 31, 2003 07:59
I am definitely a B person. Unfortunately, we are living in a world structured by A people. (yawn) And this makes me always feel a little out of sync with all those early rising, cheery A people.:dizzy:
Elfhild
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 01, 2004 03:49
Starts to wonder if we are all B-people here on CoE and exited at the same time and sorry that so many of us is forced to live as A-peoples :cry: You are so right Daisybaggings, the world must defenatly be structured by A-people and Este: you should absolute try to sleep at least 6 hours... I know the feeling of just 4 hours sleep :dizzy: feels like cotton in the head :dizzy:

Hmm about the rings Arveleg: maybe I too should ask my moter for a babypicture.... *scratch head* or maybe not

I sleept to 13.30 today waauuu... happy hollidays are here :love:
Navalina
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 01, 2004 07:54
I'm definately a B person! I like to go to sleep in the middle of the night and get up very late. Unfortunately, there's a school to go to, which means I have to get up early from Monday to Friday.
LadyRanger
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 01, 2004 08:59
Mwua! Proud 'n cheery A-person with a paperround here! *giggles* I get up at 5.20am six days in the week and I love it On sundays I usually sleep till 10 (which is rather late for my doing)
Those blasted time zones sometimes make me go to bed past midnight (when I'm talking to Mac, Kiss or Kat on MSN) like last night (or should I say this morning? :dizzy: ) buuut I get up early nevertheless. I guess you could say I'm blessed with the gift of early rising, lol!

*huggles all the poor B-people forced to live an A-people-life*
Elfhild
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 02, 2004 02:11
*grabs huggles* from Ladyranger *and leave some for the other poor B-people*

I was beginning to believe that there were no A-people around, and yeah you are soo right about the blasted timezones
Galadriel_The_Hobbit
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 02, 2004 06:17
I am such a B person! Dude, it's the holidays now so I'm not going to bed till late.. er, early actually. Try 6/7am! :evil: And then i'm getting up at about 4pm. I'm only just up now. -_- Pass us the coffee, will ya?
mírfain
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 02, 2004 07:33
I'm totally a B person... yesterday, I fall asleep 4 in the morning(I were reading LOTR the hole night...)... and woke up 2 pm... that's what it's like when it's hollydays... but when school starts again, I have to get up at 6.30 :cry:

A B-person forced to live like an A-person...
Este
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 02, 2004 12:53
and Este: you should absolute try to sleep at least 6 hours...

Yeah,I really should try,but it`s just so hard sometimes...so many lotr-related things to do,so little time....And believe me,I am very well acknowledged with that cotton-feeling in my head,it just doesn`t want to leave...not sleeping much really has its bad sides...

*huggles all people in thread for no special reason*
Navalina
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 04, 2004 06:17
Yeah, being a B-person in an A-person life is pretty uncomfortable, I'm ALWAYS feeling tired!
EldarQueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2004 01:26
*is outnumbered by the B-people* I'm an A-person... But I don't tend to go to bed early, just to be up early. I feel very elvish most days, and can go without much sleep.....
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: January 06, 2004 02:00
Don't worry Eldar Quuen!!! I'm an A too. I little of B, but I can't sat up late or sleep-in :blush:. I'm more of a morning person.
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2004 02:23
Hmmm...actually I sound like both types, but I also heard that type A people are very organized and make lots of lists....that would be me to a tee!! Must have a list to function! Always feels good to cross items off that have been accomplished!
Caerial
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2004 06:02
LoL...I'm a little of both as well. I suppose it depends of the year in season. During the Summer, I'm an A. I get up early...however tend to stay up late. :blush: But in the winter months...I am 100% a B type.

Hehe

[Edited on 1/7/2004 by Caerial]
Elfhild
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 07, 2004 09:29
Nice to know that there are A-CoE-members also

Starts to wonder about Lorien Greenleafs "both types..." and "Lots of lists.." well, can these lists exist in our heads too? caurse my head is full of them :dizzy: I think you may be one of the B-persons forced to live a A-life *hugs*

Caerial: you have an exellent point there; about summer and wintermonth, it´s soooo much wintertime right now and will stay that way for many months to come brrrrrr all I would like to do, is crawl under a blanket with loads of books and my pillow and pretend it´s just a very looong night and I really don´t have to get up at 4.30am :cry: *starts to yawn and looks for the bed*

*send Good mornings- and Good nightswishes to everybody: A-sss and B-sss :love:
LadyRanger
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 08, 2004 04:53
A-persons organized? O_o I must be some half-breed then...totally NOT organized. Well, not until the last moment I do the list-thing, though. Not with everything, but I like to have things on paper so I can see what I'm dealing with.

*is happy not to be the only A-person around*

I agree on the wintermonths... when I wake up and it's still dark, I tend to lean more to the B side... however when the sun is up or starting to get up, I have to get up immediately! I always hate it when I wake up late (happens on sundays sometimes). So much of the day wasted.... aaaand I need to have breakfast in quiet. Preferably alone. That's also one of the reasons I love to get up early. No one to bother you. I HATE to talk when I just got up. Most of my plot ideas for stories come early in the morning. Like, when I wake up at 4am but don't have to get up for another hour and a half, or when I'm eating breakfast all by myself.. or during my paperround. I'm frequently not paying attention then, so when anyone claims that I haven't said 'good morning' when I passed them, I probably haven't seen/heard them or I just didn't want to talk um... could this be considered rambling?

*grins and hugs everyone just because she likes to do that*

[Edited on 8/1/2004 by LadyRanger]
Vulkhan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 09, 2004 08:56
Ah.. B person, but like lots of people like us Bs, we are forced to live an A life because of society.. (school.. most jobs..)
Ithiahir
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 02:25
B because i can stay up late, A because i can still be perky after a short amount of sleep, and it's not just adrenaline or something like that keeping me awake.
Elfhild
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 22, 2004 07:00
quote:
A-persons organized? O_o I must be some half-breed then..

Quote:
I always hate it when I wake up late (happens on sundays sometimes). So much of the day wasted.... aaaand I need to have breakfast in quiet.

You must defenately be an fullbreed A-person lucky you but here´s a thought... maybe you waste the day but... ta daaa *drum whiiirll* you have all afternoon and most of the night and often there is much more peace and quite than during daytime well I doo know what you mean by wasting dayhours, in my country we can´t shop during evenings after nine o´clock :evil: so even the shops are for A-people :cry:

Here on CoE it seems that we are more B´sss than A´sss I wonder if the same goes in the "real world", outside the internet :dizzy: or is it divided equal 50/50 *scratches head and wonder*

*hugs LadyRanger back and send huggles to everyone who needs them :love:*
LadyRanger
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 22, 2004 09:40
I don't think it's devided 50/50..... more like 75 percent B'ss to 25 percent A'ss or something like that *shrugs* Strange though that indeed the whole world is so into A-person living while so many are B-persons. Though I guess it'll never change. Myabe it's because it saves electricity to have shops open during the day instead of during the night? *giggles and hugs Elfhild again* *and another round of huggles for all those poor B'ss*
Camannar
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2004 01:32
Definatelly a B person. I like the night time, sometimes because of its quiet, sometimes all you need it to be alone in the nighttime with the stars. But in the nighttime you can also go to parties which I am used to appearing at

Camannar
Elfhild
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2004 01:47
*Waves to Camannar* Know exactly what you mean I just came in from a nice walk outside, the new snow is falling very quiet, it´s 30 minutes past midnight so no other persons or anything else for that matter came across our (my dog and I) way Very silent night :love:

*grabs nice huggles from LadyRanger and send them right back :love:*

[Edited on 24/1/2004 by Elfhild]
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2004 07:51
Hmmmmmmm not sure where I fit in here. Sometimes I go to bed early ( 9pm) and wake late ( um, 8 am would be late for me) Most times though I go to bed around midnight or later and am awake by 6 am.
Although I maybe awake by 6am...Im not awake and functioning until Ive had several cups of coffee
TheLadyArwen
Gallery Shirriff
Send Message
on: January 29, 2004 10:35
Never heard of this before, but I guess I'm an A. Most mornings I just hop out of bed and I can't sleep much past 8 am. Even when I was a baby I'd go to sleep at 7 pm and wake up about 4 in the morning.
Elfhild
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2004 10:43
Even when I was a baby I'd go to sleep at 7 pm and wake up about 4 in the morning.

Ohh my... your poor mother!! hope she´s A-person?
EldarQueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2004 06:23
Hmmm...actually I sound like both types, but I also heard that type A people are very organized and make lots of lists....

Lists? Organized? Uh, I'm a half-breed too, I guess!! ...Spiffy!!
TheLadyArwen
Gallery Shirriff
Send Message
on: February 11, 2004 02:22
Even when I was a baby I'd go to sleep at 7 pm and wake up about 4 in the morning.

Ohh my... your poor mother!! hope she´s A-person?

Yep, she's an A. One time I woke everyone in the house up when I jumped out of my crib so I could play. Oh, and I have been told that it was a royal pain to get me to take a nap. Didn't like sleeping...
pippinsscarf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 11, 2004 04:05
I didnt want to take naps either when i was younger!! ha! but i do now!!! lol
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email