Register

Author Topic:
Elfhild
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: A or B? wich are you?
on: February 11, 2004 05:54
Ooh naps *thinks fondly of nap-times loong ago and sighs*

I´m happy that your poor mother is an A too TheLadyArwen when my daughter was a baby she didn´t want to sleep either and that dosn´t goes well with a full time job :cry: well now she loves to sleep and now she also has to go up early to go to school and job he he :evil:

well, must go to take a shower and go to work, right now it´s 4.:47 in the morning *jawns* yup still an B-person forced to live an A-life *feels a bit sorry for myself* but I´m looking forward to next weekend 4 hole dayes off becourse of winter-holiday *raises arms and yells Yyyeaahh* then like a mr. Jekyll and Hide I will turn into my B-personality :evil:
Lady_Tanrothiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2004 05:59
I am so A B person!!! Me and my sister end up going to JAck in the box a fast food place in WA at 2-3 am!!! and we don't get up untill about 1-2 pm!!! lol we are really bad1
hobbitmom
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 07:52
I guess you can call me an AB person also . I stay up sometimes to 2:00am and get up at 8:00am. I hate it when we go into the time change . You know the Spring forword/Fall back, :dizzy:. It takes me almost two month to get my brain clock back in order . Man, it really bugs me .
LadyRanger
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2004 05:36
Time change... ahhhhhh gotta hate that. Though sometimes it's nice to have that extra hour of sleep
Manephelien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2004 10:20
It depends. In the winter when it's dark it's really hard for me to get up in the morning, and I tend to go to bed early too. In the summer I can get by with a lot less sleep, and have been known to get up at 5 a.m. just for the fun of it. I'm at 60 degrees N so there's a huge difference in the amount of daylight between summer and winter. I guess I don't fit in these categories at all! :dizzy:
Precious!
Legolisa_
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2004 03:33
I am definitly a B person! I call myself "nocturnal" and I can stay up to about 1 easily, and wake up at 10:30. That's not as bad as some of you other people, but hey, it's still B, right?

I was the same way as some of you when I was little. Older people used to tell me "I would be happy if I got a nap!" And I could never understand it, until I got older, of course! So many days I fall alseep on my textbooks while reading for homework. Ah. *sigh* Oh to be young again!
Lostwethion
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2004 06:46
Well, I started out as an "A-person",
But I've gotten into the habit of being a very "B-person" over the past few years.
Krazi4Kirby
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2004 06:05
I'm a mix- go to bed around 10, normally, get up late. ^_^
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 11:48
I was born a B-person, however I´m forced to live like an A

That totally describes me! I have to get up early for school and be in bed by ten. Oh well! At least over spring break I can stay on the internet till 4 AM and sleep till noon lol.
gothic_angel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 01:29
I'm definately a 'b' person - I go to bed at about 2am and then have to literally drag myself outta bed in the morning
KeoLin
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2004 09:39
Is it possible to be both depending on the situation? WHen I was studying to be a nurse, I would be able to function perfectly as an A-person. But on the weekends I could function perfectly as a B-person. I think it depends on my motivation...
Dúvenêlien
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2004 03:12
I'm a B, definitely a B. Unfortunately, the world is tailored to suit A's.

When I have a choice, it's up all night and sleep till afternoon. When I don't, it's in bed early and up early. Blergh. I am NOT a morning person.
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2004 06:04
B-type personality. Everyone in my house is the same way. All night term people.

[Edited on 4/11/04 by angelbeck80]
DiamondxOfxLongxCleeve
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2004 02:11
I'm a B all the way, as many of you also are. If I had my choice I'd be up till 1.00 or 2.00 in the morning most nights doing pointless little things, and then sleep in till around 11.00, but of course school gets in the way, so I have to get up at 6.30, but I'm often up till nearly 1.00 a.m. anyhow. Ah, they joy of insomnia!
anais
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 06:25
well i'm an A person9 lukky or unlukky for me) in the mornings and a B person when it comes to evenings,but this life style ,though great for school ,kinda messes up my holidays when i wake up at ten am and go back to sleep at 9 pm...
but overall,i'm pretty happy cuz i'm never late ...
Vardagaladhiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 01, 2004 07:33
Definately a B person!!!!hehehehehehehe!!!Been what my mom likes to call a Night Owl all my life!!Even with school.....*groans*I didn't want to remeber school...I have to be there again tomorrow!
Ataralassë_Manveri
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 01, 2004 08:29
B. My bedtime is anywhere between 2-9am when I don't have to be anywhere. On school days it's anywhere from midnight to 4am, and sometimes 5 am, despite the fact that i get up at either 6 or 7, depending on the day.

Sleep? *sips frappuccino* What is this sleep you speak of? :dizzy:

*frappuccino makes me hyper as heck. When I first drank it, I drank it in the afternoon, around 5pm... flash forward to 9am the next day - STILL running around like a chicken with its head cut off.* :disco:
atrandom
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 26, 2004 07:24
I'm a B person...kind of. I go to bed normally about 2:30 and get up at 7:30-8:00. I don't require much sleep.
neowyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 11, 2004 08:00
fun question Elfhild! and not only I am a B person living and A life too, but I blieve that the world works A way, and we have no choice but to sacrifice ourselves... the problem is that I still can't go to bed early!!! I study at University (Spanish and English tecaher), I work as a translator, private English teacher and I'm also a professional actress and have a theater company to care about... add to that the fact that I'm a LOTR, PC games and a lot of other stuff fan!! so, my destiny is to spend nights dedicating to my freak tastes...
LadyEowyn_Of_Rohan
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: December 18, 2004 02:13
Oh, and I have been told that it was a royal pain to get me to take a nap. Didn't like sleeping...
Same here! No matter how sick or tired I am, I haven't been able to sleep in the day since I was three months old. I'm definitely an A: I go to bed around normal time, but I wake up really early.
lanfear
Craziness' Guidance Counsellor
Send Message
on: June 02, 2005 08:26
Revived in the name of T.R.U.C.K!

B, most definitely a B person! I only like the morning if I am meeting it from the otherside so to speak
gwendeth
Accounts Admin, Sindarin Mod & Head Stargazer of Varda
Send Message
on: June 02, 2005 09:06
Keep on T.R.U.C.K.ing!

I'm definately an 'A'-person. I'm usually up by 4:30 AM, even though I'm no longer in the work-force (I quit work to take care of my grown step-son who was in a bad car accident a few months ago - but I LOVE being home all day!!). My eyelids usually start drooping around 8:30 PM, though... :yawn:
"Tolo si, a tiro i cherth Eru" "Come now, and see the works of God"
Celedë_Anthaas
Stargazer of Ithilien
Send Message
on: June 03, 2005 03:55
B. Definitely B. My alarm clock wakes me up at 7.15 in the morning, but it takes about 30 minutes for me to realise I have to get up. I'm not fully awake before I get my cup of tea. Thank Eru that my mum is an A-person so she always makes tea. I remember she forgot once, and I had to make it myself *shudders* Being asleep when eating breakfast is not fun But even after a long, tiring day with school and homework I don't fall asleep before 00.30, or sometimes even 02.00... Fridays are awful. Then the lack of sleep really begins to kill me.

When I was younger I was an A-person. I got up at 7 or 8 o'clock in the weekends (strangely enough I could never get up that early on schooldays:rolleyes: ).
And when I went to NZ I became an A-person because of the jet lag (and lack of sleep... 74 hours with only 6 hours of sleep. Not good!). I'd fall asleep at 7 PM the first few days and then wake up at 8 AM or so. Crazy... but I quickly recovered

:sleepy: :yawn: I need tea...
Ninjoo
Craziness' Spiritual Caretaker
Send Message
on: June 03, 2005 05:29
Good job on reviving, Lan.

B most definately. Although i'm forced to get up early to get to work. My radio/alarmclock starts playing really loud at 6.20, then the first alarm clock on my cell phone starts at 6.30, which i immediately turn off. Then the second one starts at 6.50, which i also turn off, and the third goes off at 7.15, and then i have 45 minutes to get dressed and eat and reach the train station... It almost always works... But as you can see, i have serious problems with waking up! *lol*
Celedë_Anthaas
Stargazer of Ithilien
Send Message
on: June 03, 2005 05:47
Lol, Ninjoo, you're just like my brother! I think he's got two alarm clocks and his cellphone, they start ringing at 7 o'clock and he needs and hour to get up. It's a tad annoying that he doesn't wake up quicker, his alarm clocks, which keep on ringing and ringing, wake me up all the time! Even when I have a day off...
My alarm clock has this button which I always hit when I'm still sleeping. It stops ringing, but 10 minutes later it starts again! *grrrr*

Why does everything have to start so early in the morning? *wishes the world was more B-person friendly* School should start at 12 PM (but quit at the same time as it does now! Mwahahaha....)

Looks like we have a lot of B persons here! This should really be a poll
~figwit~
Daydreamer of Ekkaia
Send Message
on: June 06, 2005 08:14
*lol* Celedë_Anthaas!

Well, i'm, surprise surprise, a B person i'm like Ninjoo. i have an alarmclock which starts ringing at 5.50 am. it has a snooze mecanism, so i always shut it off, and after 7 minutes it starts again. i keep turning it off all the time and i usually wake at 6.30. that gives me 45 minutes to do my morning rutines. i leave home at 7.15. sometimes i wake a bit too late and get really stressed. the result is that i must run 1 km to the buss station!
punk_angel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2005 01:17
I'm a total b-person. *lol* it takes me a few days to remember my own name.
vicarcat
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2006 08:25
I'm a B person but my husband Silverleaf is an A person so I go to bed a few hours before he gets up...
unless he sleeps in then he gets up about 3 hours before me...
I finally gave up on trying to be an A person last fall term, so my earliest class
has been 10am all this year and next fall my first class is at 12:45pm so if I
wake at 10am I have time for a leisurely breakfast...

Took me 44 years to break the mold...
And Art Gallerys regularly open at 10 am with the parties at 7pm to 1am,
so I'm ok there too...

Growing up [over 40] is soo worth it :wave: :hug: for everyone!

I am nolonger the crabby cat!
Anoria_Miriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2006 03:15
I'm a B-person, but I have to leave the house at 7.20 every weekday morning to get the bus to school. I'm not human until about 11.00 in the morning, and that's only with a lot of effort. I usually go to sleep at around ten, though I'd like to stay up later, but I'm usually so tired by then.
I can't wait until summer when I'll be able to get up and go to sleep whenever I want.

[Edited on 2/6/2006 by Anoria_Miriel]
Lurearanel
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2006 08:26
Does my grade-point average go down with a "B"? I am posting this at 2:27am so I'd have to say I am truly a "B" type person. I do not function well early and unfortunately my son has missed the bus a time or two because of Mom's bleary eyes, or I should say mind. My kids seem to be taking after me in this way and poor old Dad is left alone as the only "A" in the family.
Shadowfax_Pip
Nessa Realm Leader
Send Message
on: July 15, 2006 06:08
Definately A. I love getting up early before everyone else, but by 10 o'clock I'm pooped.

Now I feel all lonely, because everyone else in this thread is a b-person. Oh well.
bow_and_arrow
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2006 06:08

Now I feel all lonely, because everyone else in this thread is a b-person. Oh well.

Don't be lonely, Shadowfax_Pip!

I am a definite A person too, I get up at 6:30 every day regardless of whether it's a holiday or not. Only I don't get run down by 10 o' clock, I have enough energy to keep three people my age running for years!
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2007 02:47
I'm a b-person I have trouble waking up at 8:00!

My sister is an a-person and we share a room so there are many fights in the morning, she always tells me to wake up and I don't pay any attention, or I start yelling.
She can't stay up late though and I can, I love being a b-person!:love:
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
ClumsyElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2007 11:41
I am a b-person you can tell because it is 3:40 in the MORNING. Yeah I'm also kinda an insomniac.

SARAH
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2007 03:18
I am both, sort of. I wake up early and go to bed late. I fall asleep around 1 or 2 and wake up around 5 or 6, sometimes seven which is the latest I sleep. I cannot fall aslep and only do so because I'm bored, otherwise I am up pretty much all night and day, no sleep. (have went for three days without sleep, but was still going with energy.)
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email